[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I think Hyung will not change...a murder will always a murder...I have a feeling the writer will go this route.  Now I am worry for Dal-Po, In-Ha and the Choi family :(:(.  There are 10 Ep left.  If Dal-Po reveals to Chan Soo about him and his brother....I am curious what will Hyung do next... :-? :-?

=====

You're welcome. But it's raining now in my city....it means....bad internet. Now my torrent estimated time 3 days to finished downloading.

I live in stone age (-_-);;;

@riuenu‌ @‌MayS i hope i can download the file overnight. Btw, i also live in the stone age era. Lol

Guest yuiivip

Am I the only one who think this drama is moving fast?

I'm glad that this drama don't make us feel bored but however I'm afraid that this will turn out like "typical Korean drama ending ( What the hack did I watch?? Give me back my time~) " you know what I mean, right?

Writer-nim please don't make us feel disappointed. Please~~ [-O<

yuiivip said: Am I the only one who think this drama is moving fast? I'm glad that this drama don't make us feel bored but however I'm afraid that this will turn out like "typical Korean drama ending ( What the hack did I watch?? Give me back my time~) " you know what I mean, right? Writer-nim please don't make us feel disappointed. Please~~ [-O<

yuiivip said: Am I the only one who think this drama is moving fast? I'm glad that this drama don't make us feel bored but however I'm afraid that this will turn out like "typical Korean drama ending ( What the hack did I watch?? Give me back my time~) " you know what I mean, right? Writer-nim please don't make us feel disappointed. Please~~ [-O<

I think this one of the more refreshing dramas where the writer doesn't save the melo till the very end.  I like that it's contantly moving and the hurdles of the OTP doesn't involve a love triangle.  I like BJ for now because he doesn't seem like the typical second male lead.  I hope he doesn't change.  Lee Yoo Bi doesn't seem to be getting much airtime so I wonder if her character will have more to do during the last half of the series.

My stomach crawling like crazy, I'm forget... I haven't dinner yet...Ah... Hot spicy ramyeon will be great after watch the "Unexpected" episode... kekeke...
I think the majimag problem is... the reason why the "Mommy" has bad attitude... cruel evil witch~~~~~(you can add more)I'm sure there's a BIG reason behind that (or not) :))
let's wait the next surprise...Writernim and PD nim now smirk at us and say "kaboom"