[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

blue_izce8 said:

heartoppaya

said: I can't wait for the romance to kick in! Finally. I want to see some secret glances, secret halway stolen kisses, secret handhold, secret hugs, secret innuendos to be exchanged. Although admittedly I want our four rookies to overtake one proud mother and a bromantic sunbae (is it weird of me to want them together, as in like romantically? I'm hoping Inha's mum become more considerate and caring). But mostly, I feel warm fuzzies looking at our never-lying-hardly-denying darling couple smooching. Please smooch more..

I want more kiss scenes! A hot one! Uhmm director-nim can you focus on Dal-po and In ha when they kiss? Don't put the camera away please? I don't care if the kiss looks awkward, it is sweet in my eyes.

:x

10000000000000% agreed with u chingu..

i also want indoor kiss scene and more close ups camera pleasee..

gagagga..

*opss.. moderator is watching us.. *

WiKi K-POP
class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk to Show Sad Eye Gazing which Attract Female Fans’ Heart to Flutter

Posted on Dec 8, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=Wellmade ENT.

Lee Jong Suk’s sad romance and eye gazing from SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> is the talk of the town.

On the 8th episode aired on December 4, he confessed his heart to his niece In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) while he had been continuing his one-sided love to her.

After opening up In Ha’s heart with his first kiss, he showed sad eye gazing to In Ha which made many female fans’ heart to flutter.

Dal Po looks at In Ha sadly with the loving heart which is expressed through Lee Jong Suk’s eye gazing.

<Pinocchio> airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25822   

Guest Hevi OnniO

everyone seemms cant get over the first kiss..
na do, me too. I cant.. that's why i feel so pathetic, huhuhuhu cant work, cant sleep..
they are the ones who kiss but why do we have to suffer wkwkwkwk
we are like teenager who just got first kiss...

btw, this pinocchio will succesfully make me crazy...

what? they will cry together? oh GOD this is bad news, how many sheets more of tissue that I would waste?

i dislike smoker, but if it's jongsuk then I have to reconsider? huhuhu i have blind love again..

plis let the time flies,, plis plis

@sleepykid @heartoppaya‌
Mian....

but could you please explain to me what's "The Adam's Apple" means...... I have very limited knowledge on phrases in English. Thank you for your kindness ^^

Anatomy: the lump that sticks out in the front of a person's neck, that is usually larger in men than in women, and that moves when a person talks or swallows.

Layman's Term: The sexy apple in the middle of my bae's neck

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"image 

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

Park Shin Hye’s tear-filled, puppy eyes have been caught in Pinocchio.

On December 8, SBS’ Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) romantically looking at each other, like any other lovers. The pictures increase anticipation by showing the ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop, which is their historical place. 

Dal Po and In Ha are making eye contact and sweetly hugging each other. In Ha’s teary eyes are also catching attention. In Ha is looking at Dal Po standing opposite her with her eyes full of tears, bringing out curiosity.

Dal Po has also been caught bending his knee and looking at In Ha, who sank into her spot, losing all energy from her legs.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “The two people who confirmed each other’s feelings last episode will have their own time on the rooftop. As much as the rooftop is a historical spot that presented many incidents for the ‘darling couple,’ another incident will happen to ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop. Please check what will happen to them through this week’s broadcast.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. The ninth episode will air on December 10.

Photo credit: iHQ 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82610/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-share-romantic-moments-on-rooftop

Guest Hevi OnniO

FYI I already watched to ep 8.. then last friday, I accompanied my friend to watch from ep  5 to ep 8.. we finished at 2.30 AM.. can u imagine that? and saturday morning I went to work.. I worked with my eyes half closed

this is the proof that i am already out of my mind..
somebody plis help me

Guest Hevi OnniO

ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS? ARE U SURE WANT ADAM'S APPLE KISS?
I am afraid I would be staying in hospital due to darling fever, or mentally disorder????????

:(( :(( =)) =)) 8-}

Guest sweetkathy

They could be sharing another kiss in the next episode on the rooftop. It was clear from the last episode that they intend to date secretely and not tell anyone but i feel like the grandfather will not be okay with this. So far they have not shown the grandfather suspicious of anything concerning them but the father already found out.

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"  

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

Park Shin Hye’s tear-filled, puppy eyes have been caught in Pinocchio.

On December 8, SBS’ Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) romantically looking at each other, like any other lovers. The pictures increase anticipation by showing the ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop, which is their historical place. 

Dal Po and In Ha are making eye contact and sweetly hugging each other. In Ha’s teary eyes are also catching attention. In Ha is looking at Dal Po standing opposite her with her eyes full of tears, bringing out curiosity.

Dal Po has also been caught bending his knee and looking at In Ha, who sank into her spot, losing all energy from her legs.

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “The two people who confirmed each other’s feelings last episode will have their own time on the rooftop. As much as the rooftop is a historical spot that presented many incidents for the ‘darling couple,’ another incident will happen to ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop. Please check what will happen to them through this week’s broadcast.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. The ninth episode will air on December 10.

Photo credit: iHQ 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82610/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-share-romantic-moments-on-rooftop