[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Just my personal opinion and I might be wrong but...

I thought In Ha hiccuped not just when she lied, but when she broke her conscience. That's the reason she kept hiccuped when she saw Dalpo beinf falsely accused of cheating the test in ep 2, cause she knew he didn't and seeing him get abused for it and she had to do something about it.

Same reason for the hiccuped when she saw the people sliding on the steep icy slopes.

On a slightly different note, I thought I read somewhere that Pinocchio syndrome is not just hiccuped but other physical signs such as sneezing, hence I think Beom Ju is a Pinocchio (although people say that him not sneezing when he saw people slipping on the ice shows that he isn't a Pinocchio).

:-/

@maria9b7 i actually thinks the same way as you and i believe that there is still hope that he didn't murder anyone :)

ah and the actor's real name is yoon kyunsang . he didn't act in prime minister and i though . he only acted in movie "no breathing" with LJS and dramas "faith" and "gapdong" . you won't be able to find much informations about him because he only acted minor roles .

hi maria. hahahaha thankyou for having the same side :D . I mean jae myung young he appeared only in episode 1-2. who's his name? I'm corious coz he has beautiful smile. sorry I cant upload the pic's rightnow, I'm online on the phone

K-Drama Feature: 9 Hilarious Dramaceptions

December 6, 2014

Source:allkpop

misc_1417891498_af.jpg

In case the K-dramatic antics weren't enough for you, some K-Dramas feature characters thinking of some of the corniest fantasies. Sometimes they fantasize a story to make up a ridiculous lie. Sometimes, they just want to daydream. Other times, characters even ship themselves with other characters and dream up of the silliest drama scenarios. The results are sometimes cringe-inducing, squeal-inducing, but they're also always hilarious and cute.

Check out some of these funny fantasy sequences or "dramaception" moments below!

skipped . . . . . .

Pinocchio

Speaking of romantic fantasies, in the currently airing K-Drama 'Pinocchio', Park Shin Hye's father character imagines how the romance between her and Lee Jong Suk will unfold. Somehow, it leads to a weirdly sexy toast kiss. 

skipped . . . . . .

More@http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/k-drama-feature-9-hilarious-dramaceptions

Chingus, I saw a latin movie called Ël Secreto de sus ojos". It's from Argentina. It won a Oscar for the best foreign film in 2010. That film is so amazing, the story is so unpredictable. It's about a case, where a woman was brutally raped and murdered in her own home. Her husband wanted justice, but the culprit was escaped hidding anywhere. He was captured some time after,  Justice seems served. But for some corruption in the poilicy, judges, and politics, the culprit was released one year later.  The widower sees his wife's killer on television. What's is my point about telling about this story? This: 25 years later the culprit was never found anywhere. Where was he?? The Widower captured him 25 years ago, he kept the culprit living in a makeshift cell, undetectable from the outside in a rural area. The culprit was a prisioner, living as an animal in a cell, fed by the widower...Omo!! So my point is: Could it be the brother keep the man alive inside that hole, where he is fed by him using a bucket for the food and biological needs? making him live worse than an animal. But the hope is that the brother is not a murderer yet, bc he hadn't killed him. It's only a assumption...
ps: The storyline of this drama is so daebak! Now, Wednesday and thursdays are my favorite days of the week! Thanks Pinocchio team!

I cannot get myself to watch another K-drama so I ended up

watching Ep 1 to 8 again :D :D  I wonder why

grandpa never mention Cha-OK name…hmmmm, I find it strange :-? :-? I mean grandpa

knows that In-Ha and her mom is working at the same station.  Also, their house have no TV :-? :-? I hope writer-nim will show us the reason

behind Cha-OK coldness toward her daughter and the Choi’s family. There gotta be some secret behind the divorce that it would be a shame to share to the viewers...because of Korean culture maybe??? :-? :-? :-?...very puzzle how Cha-OK treats her daughter so far /:) /:)

I think a better question is... How did they get together in the first place?

Who would want to marry her?

:)) =))

So check this out because I cannot figure it out…one of my friend lives in China said “ You Who Came From The Star” was ridiculously popular in China.  This drama was also broadcast in 12 countries (including China).  The rating for this drama was REALLY high when it was aired in Korea as compare to Pinocchio so far. However, Pinocchio was sold for 280,000 per episode vs. “You Who Came From The Star” was only sold for $35,000 per episode. The production company profit 8 times more per episode from China.  Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun made huge profits from commercial shooting due to their crazy popularity from this drama as compared to other actors.  

Pinocchio was sold for $280,000 per episode to China and the rating has not supersede You Who Came from the Star

As for My Lovable girl, it was sold for $200,000 per episode to China and the rating sucks when it was aired in Korea!!! This drama came in 2nd place.

Fated to Love You was sold for $120,000 per episode and rating was better than My Lovable Girl when it was aired in Korea.  This drama came in 3rd place

I think Doctor Stranger came in 4th place and was sold for $80,000 per episode. Rating was better than My Lovable girl and Fated to Love You.

Since Pinocchio is a big hit oversea and came in 1st place for the highest earning from oversea, this makes me wonder about “Heirs”.   Heirs rating was high and Japan pay the highest price for this drama but there was no public disclosure on the amount that was paid…..hmmmmmm, strange :-? :-?

Obviously “rating” does not affect the profit made from oversea. I was soooo curious so I end up doing some research just to past the time while waiting for Wed to come….:D :D :D

The budget of the production is shared between the producing company and the broadcaster channel. The broadcasting channel usually covers 50% of the expenses(sometimes it’s not 50/50 split).  When a drama is air, they have a lot of advertisements in between and the channel get to keep 100% from this income during airtime so they need high rating.  High rating for the channel means income generating to the Channel from the drama and advertisements.

The other 50% of the expenses is covered by the producing company with the help of sponsors.  If dramas get sold oversea, profits are shared by the producer and the channel…wow!!! :-O :-O I also found out that in Korea, much of the budget is spent on top stars (Hullyu Stars) and can take up to 50-65% of the whole budget.  If this was the case, dramas need to be sold to more countries in order for both the producing company and the broadcasting channel to compensate for their expenses and make good profits. Hullyu stars with a college degree and highly popular oversea earns around $89 million in US dollar or more per episode (not including CF earnings by the actors)  Shoot….I think I am in the wrong field :((

I hope PSH and LJS can supersede their commercial endorsements oversea as compare to their previous projects after Pinocchio 8-> 8->

Added episode 8 captures for the Korean drama 'Pinocchio'

2014 /12/06 

Source:Hancinema

photo535221.jpg

Added episode 8 captures for the Korean drama "Pinocchio" (2014)

Directed by Jo Soo-won, Sin Seung-woo

Written by Park Hye-ryeon

Network : SBS

With Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il,...

Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A green drama of reporters who chase after truth and those who spend 24 hours with them while sharing the war together.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/11/12

photo535220.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

Guest selena1993

Gosh!! i need the clearer BTS pics. so much to spazz...HAHAHA I wouldnt be surprised if lee jong suk's popularity in China will skyrocket . :) :) Hehehe he's just so damn good..!!