[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

samasta93 said: @reijunko Dear, are you gonna attend jongsuk's fm in roppongi? ;;) --- The bracelet and hp cases~ omg~~ you guys have hawk eyes! @-) --- Been thinking..... if pino could have got 2 more extension episodes, what kind of scenes you would want to have? :D

To avoid offtopic guysuse these terms
In case you need to use Lee Jong Suk just call him Ki Ha Myung or Choi Dalpofor our lovely Park Shin Hye call her as Choi In Ha its safer and a lil bit unrealistic. Go Pessimism pill.
@samasta93 lots of pills here dude. No worries any calamities we have our saving pessimism pill its for free available in your nearest pharmaceutical stores.
Not to OT: Once upon a time the Prince from castle JaeKyung fell in love to another princess who was looking for Gu Family Book. So Prince Dalpo found Princess Inha crying in despair, unknowingly he kisses her, and Princess cold and sad heart awakened. Then they live happily ever after :D

samasta93 said: @reijunko Dear, are you gonna attend jongsuk's fm in roppongi? ;;) --- The bracelet and hp cases~ omg~~ you guys have hawk eyes! @-) --- Been thinking..... if pino could have got 2 more extension episodes, what kind of scenes you would want to have? :D

Hi chingus, just pop in one question, is it Inha remove her mole on the top of her nose. Why I did not see it anymore or i'm getting old :)). Cos i have a mole same place like her, today I look myself to the mirror and remember have not seen it from 

inha latest pic from Fashion show. 
#grannygettingold #whereMrsDarlingmole #removeornot #pleaseclarifyforme #thousandthanks #missyouguys #keepourthreadpeaceandfun #Darlingcouple 
Edit: Also I haven't seen @thao2512 and @AliceN. What's happen to my chingus?

Guest kiyeujay

I Love here and i know the Soompi's rules, BUT I feel irritating  and boring when to be following and observing like that. So i decide I won't  say anything in this topic. Good luck other chingus, I still visit this topic frequently. :D
Not OT: Pinocchio is best so far, Darling couple is best. Love Inha and Dalpo very much. And it's sad when YYR refused School 2015. :( 

CAy5_sxVAAA8XNU.jpg:large

Excited to receive the DVD. 8->---- 
Guys i know it's not everbody here who ship them BUT i think it's better move for the shipper thread.At least we can talk about them without worries.

Do you think if Inha and Dalpo will have children how many cuties they can create. Me, I go for 12 because of how Dalpo look at Inha.!!!!! If looking can make babies I bet in that 20 episodes they'll make a hundred. :D So how many guys???

@sleepykid, yeah Inha and Dalpo can have their own soccer team too or better yet increasing Pinocchio fans...hehe  WHERE IS EVERYONE, I MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH.  Come Choi Dalpo and Choi Inha would love to see us all HAPPY!!!!!

@sleepykid @aydenJ they'll be making the babies that pervy #1 wants on their wedding night =))

or will they?!?!! DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN :)) :))
@sleepykid you'll find out my ideal answer in the last chapter or so :D *wiggle eyebrows hehehehehe
Some Dal Po and In Ha shippers seemed to have moved on to another thread *cough*DarlinCPThread*cough*
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28389902/#Comment_28389902

I don't have the time this week to do another oxygen pumping session, but let's get this thread moving again, babes!!! Someone asked earlier, what if there were extra episodes for Pinocchio?
If there were a real Pinocchio 1.5 or 2 or whatever, what are the top 3 things you want to see?

@aznfantizie you know how hard headed I am, I couldn't differentiate between Shippers thread and the main thread so might as well use this thread for both right. The best part of your fanfic 1. When Dalpo is feeling warmer with Inha bra-less scenario (I kept fanning that time using my other hand while typing) 2. The proposal that was so cute + the gif that you provided in the thread. 3. Hiccup kiss, well that's not consider kiss >>>>>>so technically I am easy to please reader, just put a lil bit pervy that will be a best seller for me.

aznfantizie said: @sleepykid @aydenJ they'll be making the babies that pervy #1 wants on their wedding night =))

@sleepykid you'll find out my ideal answer in the last chapter or so :D *wiggle eyebrows hehehehehe
Some Dal Po and In Ha shippers seemed to have moved on to another thread *cough*DarlinCPThread*cough*

I don't have the time this week to do another oxygen pumping session, but let's get this thread moving again, babes!!! Someone asked earlier, what if there were extra episodes for Pinocchio?
If there were a real Pinocchio 1.5 or 2 or whatever, what are the top 3 things you want to see?

Giya said: aznfantizie said: @sleepykid @aydenJ they'll be making the babies that pervy #1 wants on their wedding night =))

Giya said: aznfantizie said: @sleepykid @aydenJ they'll be making the babies that pervy #1 wants on their wedding night =))