[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

mygirls said: sleepykid said:

I still can't move on. :((why do they need to be this compatible, I mean a picture is worth a thousand words. Why do they still look innocent and so in love??? Am I the only seeing this? My weak heart can't take this. I'm just a kid :(( :(( :((pkid, your not the only one, you can lean on me.cuz you may not handle it when April comes.

'Pinocchio' actor Lee Jong-suk squats in playful selfie

March 20,2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015032

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk shared a selfie on Instagram on Wednesday, squatting and framing his face with his hands.

The actor, who starred in hit romantic drama series "Pinocchio" beside actress Park Shin-hye, crouches against a wall beside two unknown girls.

"Sleeping? Sleep well," the actor said in the caption.

Earlier this month, Lee shared thoughts on "Pinocchio," including the famous kiss scene with costar Park, in an interview that will be published in InStyle Korea's April issue with an accompanying photo shoot.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest samasta93

Rania Zeid said: Can someone help with this plz :D 

[NEW] 2015 LEE JONG SUK JAPAN FANMEETING 開催決定!

約3年ぶりとなる来日公演「2015 LEE JONG SUK JAPAN FANMEETING」の開催が決定!

4月7日よりファンクラブ先行申込みを開始いたします!

■開催日:2015年5月24日

■会場:ラフォーレミュージアム六本木

■FC抽選先行予約受付

○枚数制限:1会員様1申込2枚まで
  ※同伴者は非会員OK
○お申し込み対象
  4/6(月)までにファンクラブに登録頂いた方(決済終了で正会員の方)
○抽選申込期間
  4/7(火)15:00~4/13(月)23:59
  ※お申込み方法、その他詳細については追ってご案内いたしますので

今しばらくお待ちくださいませ。

https://www.lee-jongsuk.jp/information/1912/

samasta93 said: Rania Zeid said: Can someone help with this plz :D 

[NEW] 2015 LEE JONG SUK JAPAN FANMEETING 開催決定!

約3年ぶりとなる来日公演「2015 LEE JONG SUK JAPAN FANMEETING」の開催が決定!

4月7日よりファンクラブ先行申込みを開始いたします!

■開催日:2015年5月24日

■会場:ラフォーレミュージアム六本木

■FC抽選先行予約受付

○枚数制限:1会員様1申込2枚まで
  ※同伴者は非会員OK
○お申し込み対象
  4/6(月)までにファンクラブに登録頂いた方(決済終了で正会員の方)
○抽選申込期間
  4/7(火)15:00~4/13(月)23:59
  ※お申込み方法、その他詳細については追ってご案内いたしますので

今しばらくお待ちくださいませ。

https://www.lee-jongsuk.jp/information/1912/

Guest corrine_raffa_at_yahoo.com_stv

lemananie said: Lee jong suk love skinship he do that with all the girl he is with. You guys should watch his other BTS video. Park Shin hye get along with everyone. She have so many friends who are boys. You shouls know Park Shin hye is dating Lee Min ho. There are so many proof and evidences. 

wtf?? there's always someone who ruins the party looool keep it calm girl, this thread is full of matured fans..there's no one here actually believe PSH and LJS is dating, we just treasured their friendship an come on, they are just beautiful individually and together tsk..tsk.. calling @AliceN , I need her amazing gifs

Guest aydenJ

Hi. Hello. I'm very very fresh here. Newly acquainted to kdrama but had been lurking this wonderful thread for weeks. I love pinocchio because of Lee jong suk. Hope to meet wonderful friends here

lemananie said: Lee jong suk love skinship he do that with all the girl he is with. You guys should watch his other BTS video. Park Shin hye get along with everyone. She have so many friends who are boys. You shouls know Park Shin hye is dating Lee Min ho. There are so many proof and evidences.