[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@Rania Zeid Thank you!! It is much clearer now!
If I may alter it slightly...
first sentence: The meal is really worth it. Got exclusive autograph! Saw LJS's side view. Pity Shin Hye is suited to be paparazzi as she vanished without anyone noticing, so (I/we) did not get to see SH, but got her autograph, which is not bad!
second sentence: Saw LJS, but SH entered somewhere (.. presumably she went into the kitchen or back of restaurant), so did not see SH. SH's dad went and got the autograph for us.

[Photos] Park Shin-hye's spring fashion

Park Shin-hye's spring fashion.

Park Shin-hye is going through the airport headed for Busan where she's attending a fan autograph signing session at a Bruno Magli event.

Park Shin-hye was seen at the airport in a pastel toned coat and a white see-through blouse with a black leather skirt.

She also carried the 2015 'it bag' and added to her chicness.

Netizens say, "She's in spring already", "She's so lovely" and more.

photo557677.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... AND HAN CINEMA

image  animated-thank-you-image-0111

Park Shin-hye blossoms with spring fashion

January 30 2015

Source:kpopherald

Actress and style icon Park Shin-hye was spotted at an airport wearing a pretty spring-style outfit.

On Sunday, she was at Gimhae International Airport on her way to a fan signing for fashion brand Bruno Magli in Busan.

(Bruno Magli)

Her outfit seems to have already welcomed spring, accented by a long pastel pink coat. Park layered the coat over a white see-through blouse and knee-length black leather skirt, and slung a gray bucket bag over her shoulder.

Her makeup was simple, punctuated with red lips.

She is currently the face of Bruno Magli, an Italian brand specializing in leather bags.

She has even helped to design one of their products, the Stella Ssinz Bag, named after her nickname.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Kim Young Kwang also praised Shin Hye a lot!! That's why I adore Park Shin Hye. She treats people with sincerity and warmth. She's not afraid to show her support and friendship. Despite the possibility of having antis bashing her. She doesnt mask her affections towards friends.That's why she is well loved by many of her co stars, men and women. Both beautiful inside and out.Whoever marries her is a very lucky guy..

@Rania Zeid Thank you!! It is much clearer now!

If I may alter it slightly...

first sentence: The meal is really worth it. Got exclusive autograph! Saw LJS's side view. Pity Shin Hye is suited to be paparazzi as she vanished without anyone noticing, so (I/we) did not get to see SH, but got her autograph, which is not bad!

second sentence: Saw LJS, but SH entered somewhere (.. presumably she went into the kitchen or back of restaurant), so did not see SH. SH's dad went and got the autograph for us.

Is it today?? Missing darling couple so much!!! I might rewatch pinocchio tonight

:P

i am still unable to get out of pinochio! i keep watching pinochio episodes randomly! missing the show n our OTP!!

in the later episode when Dal po hurt his arm n had blood all over, if it had been old In ha she wd have panicked n wd have gone hyper. the mature one was sitting worriedly outside the surgery!

but i missed the old in ha who went hysterical when her uncle ws unconscious! that ambulance scene was hilarious! i loved that ambulance guy's reaction to In ha's hysterics!

Miss them both!

Uncle Dalpo is dating people now, Shilla Duty Free gotta special dinner for 100 chosen rich people kekeke....

15.01.30 Lee Jong Suk Shilla Duty Free Dinner Party #LeeJongSuk #이종석 จงซอกมาแล้ว เสื้อสีฟ้า ❤️ pic.twitter.com/rLszEHvnNN

— 또치종석 ♡ (@ddochijs)

January 30, 2015

Ohhhh... the little boy JongSuk attend the event

(ไม่ใช่รูปวันงานนะ หมายถึงน้องคนนี้ก็มางานด้วย.. รูปวันงานคืออันนี้) pic.twitter.com/0Q467DYejP

— 또치종석 ♡ (@ddochijs)

January 30, 2015

It seem because of pinocchio popularity sh mum restaurant being watch LOL shinhye yah you should get award being ninja :D cause of that wanting to have dine there too :x I should advice whoever darling couple shipper plan to go there they should go to Han river where sh favourite hang out for biking or go to place like fishing she love fishing though so we darling fan able to FEED news LOL

Cr owner

pienocchio:

Lee Jong Suk met up with Park Shin Hye and a few others at her parents’ restaurant.

Shin Hye’s parents operate a BBQ chain restaurant that her fans and celebrity friends often visit. Her parents are very welcoming of Shinhye’s fans coming to the restaurant and often take pictures with them. The one thing they ask for the fans not to do is take pictures of Shinhye while she’s there, since she visits her parents’ restaurant quite often and don’t want to disturb the business. 

According to SSSSSSONGSONG on weibo, she saw Lee Jong Suk with a few others walked in to eat today. The fan didn’t get to see Shinhye coming in because she was too ninja to be seen but the fan was able to obtain Shinhye’s autograph through her dad. 

That’s so kute, not even a week after all your interviews complimenting each other that you guys met up to chill already, so adorbs~ meet up to hang out often and don’t be in a post drama slump mm’kay!! ^^

Guest selena1993

SerIously Millet? January is about to end tomorrow and until now we havent seen yet the interactions and the pictures of our darling couple? Seriously??? until when are you going to torture our weak heart??? Urghhh... I just sooo miss them...

Hoping for shinhye and jong suk to accept Hunan TV's invitation...It will be another good sight to behold on these two beautiful people.. :D :D :D

Hunan TV invited Shinhye and JongSuk to attend the New Year's Eve Gala on Feb.12..Both parties has yet to confirm their attendance.

cr芒果娱乐 

@"Rania Zeid"‌ I don't want to say that "hope they'll attend" lol coz it never happens.. So let's just wait if they'll confirm lol