[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

so now BJ is at his mom place and they are talking outside. It is the scene from the preview so I guess she must think he is trying to come back but it's not going her way.

She left and she is talking with someone on the phone. Wow of course it's CIH's mom. BJ is looking strangely at CIH'mom.
And CIH's mom seem to be remembering when all her things fell ant CIH helps her to gather them. So she is sure it's CIH who has the phone. Whe went to talk with her daughter and BJ is listening.
I think she says something bad to her again (for a change).
CIH is back home and she is looking at the phone after having a discussion with BJ. She is reading the messages (WHY can't I understand what's on it. why why why :(( )
She left home to give it to an expert maybe to retrieve messages.
DP is talking with his brother and they smile at each other.
BJ is with CIH looking at a computer. there are 2000 dates on it and the sms. BRAVO they manage to retrieve them.
It's about the fire and both BJ and CIH are on the verge of crying (bad moms)
The end
Preview : CIH is screaming at her mom
DP's bro is crying
Hug between CIH and her dad

Why is the stream working better now that Pinocchio has ended >:P . Maybe too many people are watching it. Let's hope for good ratings again [-O<
Thanks for the screencaps. Now I just have to wait for the raw and the subs to understand what happens.
And I hope my english was okay

HEARBREAKING PREVIEW!!! IH IS CRYING IN HER DAD ARMS...DALPO AND HIS BROTHER ARE ALSO SAD...I THINK IH WILL DO THE RIGHT THING...MSC DIRECTOR(REPORTER SONG BOSS) I THINK IS ALSO ENVOLVED...IH TALKS TO HIM...I HOPE SHE WON'T BE FIRED!

why when pinocchio starts.. it's buffer like snail walk while bringing 100 Tons stone!!!!!
is everyone in this world watch live streaming tonight????
omygod.. before start my connection really smooooth...... why turn to LAG!! grrr........... my record becoming bad record because buffer everywhere,,,,,,,,,,, rrrrrr

~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest AbyBlue

@andy78, @fringe, @Tomi22, @noerul20, @klushdee Thanq soooooo much for ur screencaps.....i survived today because of u all....love you alll....great work

couldnt watch the live streaming bcoz of the huge viewers todays....and really happy that many watched pinocchio even though i couldnt get to watch it....