[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Am I the only one that is having a love and hate relationship in the way Dal Po treats In Ha? Dislike how is willing to do everything for her and then treats her bad, tries to move mountains for her (figuratively speaking) and then humiliates her.. aish ~X(

Now I can see how the love triangle between Beom-Jo, In Ha, and Dal Po is going to happen.. KYK (Beom-Jo) is going to be there for In Ha when Dal Po is being a jerk.. I really hope that Dal Po is not a jerk towards In Ha through most of the series..
I'm really hoping for more cute/hot interactions bet the two. :x  :\"> :)>-

Btw I really loving this drama, I am very happy that the online ratings almost doubled from the 2nd spot. Yay!! Fighting Pinocchio team!

Korean Drama - Korean Drama News | Replay Episode | Review & Preview

Pinocchio's reviews Ep 4  (click on the title to read review )

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Park Shin Hye Realizes That She Loves Lee Jong SukPinocchio Episode 4 Review: Park Shin Hye Realizes That She Loves Lee Jong Suk

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye Have a Toast Kiss
Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye Have a Toast Kiss

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk Wails Over His Father’s DeathPinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk Wails Over His Father’s Death

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk Decides to Become a Reporter
Pinocchio Episode 4 Review: Lee Jong Suk Decides to Become a Reporter 

______________________________________________________________________________-

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 3rughydrangea November 20, 2014

Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 3

It’s reunion time on “Pinocchio”, as we finally arrive in present-day Seoul, where both In Ha and Dal Po meet Chief Song—though in very different circumstances. I loved last week’s episodes, and my love is still going strong. What I enjoy about this drama is that while there are tragic backstories and deep emotions, there’s also a lot of fun. This is the sort of drama where you start watching, think you’re maybe twenty minutes in, and then it’s over. It moves so quickly, and has enough humor, that you really don’t notice the time passing. Also, how awesome was Lee Bo Young’s voice cameo in this episode? It really made me want to rewatch “I Can Hear Your Voice”!

These were my five favorite scenes from “Pinocchio”, episode three:

Read More: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/20/highlights-pinocchio-episode-3/  

Guest branwen

This is such an awesome episode. I love In Ha's dad so much and his delusions. Hahaha! SH was just a delight to watch with her father here. I love her grandpa too and their dynamics as a family just adds so much heart into this drama.  I haven't visited Jooni's but this episode is so easy to watch and understand.

Kim Young Kwang's character is so interesting. He looks smart and cunning. He doesn't seem to be interested with In Ha romantically, for now maybe. After this episode and after yesterday's episode, I've been wondering if he's some sort of a scientist and he wants a Pinocchio as a research subject. ETA: Or maybe, Beom Joo has some sort of condition too that requires a person with Pinocchio. I don't know. His interest with In Ha strikes me as something out of the ordinary and not just empathy for a girl who misses her mom. His and his mom's interest in In Ha is like... In Ha has something that they need. Maybe I'm thinking too much again.

Dal Po, in the conference room??, just did it again. Just like when he happily set up a TV for In Ha so she can watch her mom 13 years ago, only to shatter it in a moment of hatred, he once again supported In Ha in her dream to be a reporter and then stomped on it again by revealing that she's a Pinocchio. I wanted to hate him for it, but after he'd been through, it's just so darn complicated. I salute LJS for being such a good actor.

class="content-title"Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 3

rughydrangea November 20, 2014

Source:soompi

Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 3

It’s reunion time on “Pinocchio”, as we finally arrive in present-day Seoul, where both In Ha and Dal Po meet Chief Song—though in very different circumstances. I loved last week’s episodes, and my love is still going strong. What I enjoy about this drama is that while there are tragic backstories and deep emotions, there’s also a lot of fun. This is the sort of drama where you start watching, think you’re maybe twenty minutes in, and then it’s over. It moves so quickly, and has enough humor, that you really don’t notice the time passing. Also, how awesome was Lee Bo Young’s voice cameo in this episode? It really made me want to rewatch “I Can Hear Your Voice”!

These were my five favorite scenes from “Pinocchio”, episode three:

1. Dal Po’s dream

Even knowing from the start that this was a dream, it was still heartbreaking. It was such a stark reminder that Dal Po didn’t just lose his parents—he lost his faith in them as well. Seeing his face light up at the thought that his mother trying to kill him was just a bad dream made my heart ache for him. I also loved how In Ha was in the dream as well. It’s like Dal Po can’t imagine his ideal family without her, which I find very touching. (Though I wonder why we never saw his brother’s face in the dream. Has he forgotten what he looks like? Or is he still angry at him for what happened?)

pinocchio 3 lee jong suk 1 finalpinocchio 3 jang young nam finalpinocchio 3 lee jong suk 2 final

2. Chief Song’s career highlights

Honestly, I don’t like In Ha’s mother. She’s every stereotype about ethics-challenged journalists that I despise, and she’s a cold, cruel mother. But I laughed so much during this sequence, as we see just how far she’ll go, in work and in her private life, to stand out. Whether it’s kneeling to make a flood to seem more severe than it is, or winning a beer-drinking contest, Chief Song does whatever it takes to make people notice her—and it turns out she’s pretty good at it!

pinocchio 3 jin kyung final

3. The brothers almost meet

Dal Po! Turn around! Your brother’s right behind you! He’s still played by the same actor, so he won’t be hard to recognize! Turn around! Turn around! Or… you could get in your car and drive away. That’s cool too.

pinocchio 3 lee jong suk 3 final

4. In Ha’s interview

Oh man, this scene was tough to watch. Even knowing that In Ha’s illusions about her mother had to be shattered, it was still devastating to see In Ha slowly realize how little this woman cares about her. The worst part, to me, was that In Ha’s expectations were so low—think of how excited her voiceovers were when Chief Song just told her to sit down, or even looked at her. She just wanted a hint that her mother cared. Instead, she had two dreams shattered—the dream of a journalism career, and the dream of a mother who loved her.

pinocchio 3 group final

5. Rooftop scene

I loved the way this scene was filmed. The rooftop, the river, the fireworks… it was so lovely. And I’m so happy that Dal Po finally decides to fight back against Chief Song—I need for him and In Ha to show her, by their example, that the best journalists are honest. And it’s great that Dal Po wants In Ha to make this journey with him, regardless of what her mother said. He knows how important her dream was to her, and he won’t let her give up on it. That’s true love, right there.

pinocchio lee jong suk 4 finalpinocchio 3 park shin hye final

Let us know your thoughts about episode three of “Pinocchio” in the comments below!