[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Though i dint understand what they were saying, what i liked about today's episode was the unconscious bonding they showed bet Dal po n in ha! the way she puts oil on his hair, or when they exchange food (were they fighting over it? i dont think so) - their bonding is very strong! that dream sequence ws so telling abt Dal Po! in his dream all his fav ppl were there. apart from his real family, he sees in ha there. dreams are nothing but wht is in our subconscious. that way it was beautifully shown. wish i cd see the eng subbed one! 

Guest branwen

I didn't understand a thing so I have to go to Jooni's and read (even though I hate spoilers!!).

What a mother... is that even possible?? Song Cha Ok's back story must be so deeply strange for her to act like that towards her own daughter. Or is In Ha really is??  :-/

I so loved the rooftop scene! LJS is really good and SH complements him so well. But I guess the most interesting part was that of Kim Young Kwang. I'd never would have guessed that! So he knows her from when she was in Seoul. I wonder how he got the number, or if In Ha's mother changed phone numbers and he only accidentally got hold of it. Lee Yu Bi looks great too!

I do hope Shin Hye's character had more depth though. I guess we have to wait until In Ha really gets in the field as a reporter to find out. It's still too early to tell.  

Watched today's episode partily subbed! I gotta say, I'm liking the funny scenes especially, after the dream and Dal Po was rubbing In Ha's skirt XD I like that SH character is more feisty, truthful and more bright.. I do hope for more of like a deeper emotion from her like if somehow In Ha develops a hate for her mom and starts to want to prove her wrong and fights against her showing that a reporter can be truthful. Speaking of deeper emotions I feel that once Kim Young Kwang' character comes into contact with In Ha physically there will be a lot of wrist grabbing hugging and crying and screaming I hope so! that'd be interesting to see I can feel the intense tension. Over the "hate" relationship that In Ha and Dal Po have.... which is not really hate at all :)) :))  

OMONA OTTOKE????? T_T
I wanted to cry since the first scene!!!! Poor DalPo. Why couldn't life be nice to him and let him live peacefully??? T_T
And InHa. I felt so sorry for her when she met her mom. How could her mom be so cold??? That's your only daughter woman!!!! [-X
But seriously guys, the preview absolutely killed me!!!!Lee JongSuk is rocking that suit like no one's business and OMO!!!! The ending of the preview!!!!! It's just giving me too many feels!!!!I ship them so much together already!!!!
I love how much DalPo cares about InHa, and although some may think it's not the "manliest" thing to do when a guy loves, I think it's super sweet and it makes me fall in love with DalPo even more <3
OMOMO! Guess what I just thought of???? Is this drama the first drama where the female lead won't be able to deny her feelings for the male lead?Because if that's the case, it would save me a whole lot of heartache (not to mention headaches) at what is obviously going to be a love triangle between InHa, DalPo, and whoever that guy is (I actually though he might have been ChanSoo, but I think I"m wrong).
Aigoo!!! Thursday please come quickly!!!!!!!!!!

class="entry-title single-title"“Pinocchio” Episode 4 Video PreviewSource:couch-kimchi

pw2ep4.jpg?455814

I think everybody’s looking forward to the next episode as Dal Po ditches his dumpy appearance for a pretty boy look befitting of a novice journalist … or maybe a model. I guess today’s episode was the turning point for him as he decided to become a reporter like In Ha.

Mr Back

AGB National 11.2% (-2.1%) 8th

AGB Seoul 12.8% (-2.6%) 4th

Pinocchio

AGB National 9.4% (-0.4%)

AGB Seoul. 10.9% (+0.1%)

King's Face

AGB National. 7.1% (new)* / no info

- Not that bad, atleast it didn't decrease by a lot, hopefully Pinocchio rating increases in today's episode. The competition will be tougher.

Anyway congrats to Pinocchio team in the internet rating #1 28% :)

Now waiting for english sub so I can watch and enjoy! :x