[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

woke up in the middle of night juz to watch the raw ep2..what else can say..? It was worth staying up late 4! All of these feels...ahh..everyone must experience it! Those who missed this drama,better hang urself!(juz kidding) now i can go back to sleep. Wish me sweet dreams. Gnite!

My top 6 favourite scenes! 1. In-Ha trying to splash Dal-Po with mud water with the bike! (I'm liking this rebel!) 2. In-Ha ruining the congratulatory cake by pulling a squirtle :)) :)) 3. The ambulance scene! 4. the elevator scene 5. Grandfather finding out Dal-Po might not be his son (guessing the real one wasn't smart?) 6. The cones!!!!

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye shower each other with compliments

November 13, 2014 @ 8:30 am 

View this content on allkpop's website 

On November 12, co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye from the new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' appeared on 'One Night of TV Entertainment', where they showered each other with compliments.

Lee Jong Suk said, "I think Park Shin Hye is so pretty." Park Shin Hye responded, "He puts me in a good mood. He tells me often I'm pretty and that I am doing well," adding, "It's my first time seeing such a pretty male actor like this."

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye takes a photo from the set of last year's 'Heirs'

'One Night of TV Entertainment' also shared with fans adorable behind-the-scenes moments of the actors in the drama. Lee Jong Suk apparently has fun teasing Park Shin Hye, who points out his playful persona.

She also reveals that it can be hard acting with somebody when, at times, they are not on the same wavelength, but she has yet to experience this with Lee Jong Suk.  

Did you watch the premiere?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-shower-each-other-with-compliments

I'm starting to think that after the rumor that Dal Po dad was alive seen by that guy who everyone marked as truth because of his sindrome they might actually stopped looking for his body and put him alive and on the search list....the body was hard to find i guess because some of the bulding collapsed and he was the unlucky one who was under all the pile of rock and other stuff...yet still kinda hard imagining that no one found his remains,like the owner said,even if he was made to pices from the impact of the blast they still should found his remains,only if the owner didn't find it himself later and bury it to get rid of it and well with the rain from all this years it came on the surface...still an insurance company didn't come to take a look or so...if the body was found it was his loss...I must say even from now i'm waiting the moment when In Ha Mom karma will bite her back really hard and when she apologizes to Dal Po and his hyung for how she behaved(in her case being one of teh caracters here) and curious how In Ha will face when her idol like mom will shatter to pieces...still tells a lot about a women who most likely didn't see her own daughter from their divorce and choose her career before her...no wonder In Ha dad hates her now...still the most awaited moment is the reunion between Dal Po and Hyung and hoping this one will not do something stupid after all this time,was clearly seen the hate he had for this two people,the guy with Pinocchio Sindrome and In Ha Mom,i sense he wants to take somehow revenge on them for what they did to his family...i really hope Hyung won't be our bad guy here...even so,curious if by that time were their streets full of CCTV or so?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Highlights: “Pinocchio” Episode 1
pinocchio11.jpg

The long-awaited Korean drama of the winter season has arrived! Not only is itLee Jong Suk’s return to the small screen after playing genius surgeon inDoctor Stranger (although I much preferred “I Can Hear Your Voice“), but it’s also that of Park Shin Hye after the highly popular “The Heirs.” Side Note:Interestingly enough, it was Kim Woo Bin who had been proposed the lead role but, due to scheduling conflicts, was forced to decline. Who here would have preferred to see Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye’s sizzling chemistry instead? I think this is a close call…

Read more here: Soompi

Guest sujin123

I'm downloading the episode 1 !! :D I can't wait to watch it i can't waaaaait !! And as always I have a test tomorrow but I'm right here talking about kdramas ! Someone to kill me please !! Oh I bet jong sukkie will kill me with jis hotness so no need xD

Guest branwen

I just realized the director in that daydream sequence, Jang Hang Jun, is the writer for King of Dramas, where Shin Hye cameod too as an actress. He also played a director in You Who Came From the Stars, so SH acting like CSY must be a parody.

And yep, it's Sarang from Heartstrings. Lots of connections from both of the leads ends.

:D And thank you so much for posting the links for the raw and subs!! Was it @Rania Zeid??