[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Why was the broadcasting date pushed? Was My Lovable Girl extended? Can't believe it, My Lovable Girl has low ratings after all so small probability it'll be extended (I hope it will end sooner tbh).

Park Shin-hye plays the titular Pinocchio — the heroine has Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her show physical signs when she’s lying. In her case, it’s the hiccups, so her character is abrasively honest because she has to be. She basically says whatever she’s thinking at all times, and is known for her bluntness. Well that’s already a huge improvement from most of the characters Park Shin-hye has played.

Yess, I was actually afraid that I would have to bear with PSH's crying weak innocent girl character in this drama all this time, but reading this quote made me relieved a bit since it looks like the character she will act on here will be stronger and different than what she acted before. I really hope so. In the dramas that Park Hye Ryun wrote before they at least have more realistic and down to earth characters, so I believe in you Park Hye Ryun, since you wrote Dream High and I Hear Your Voice which are dramas that I love esp IHYV, and they have none of crying weak innocent girl esp as the lead, so I suppose you will do that as well in this drama.

@riribl No,that drama wasn't extended from what i know,it is more that they canceled one episode this week because of a baseball match so the last episode aka 16 will be on 12,i guess on 13 they will show something else and the drama will start fresh on 19th november...

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and more attend first script reading for 'Pinocchio'

The cast and staff of upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio' recently held their first script reading, testing out their chemistry as a cast!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye is whisked off to San Francisco for 'InStyle'

Park Shin HyeLee Jong Suk, Lee Pil Mo, Shin Jung Geun, Jin Kyung, Kim Kwang Kyu, Jung In Gi, Byun Hee Bong, and more attended the session at SBS Production Center in Ilsan. Lee Jong Suk also reunited with 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun who have teamed up again for the upcoming drama.

As mentioned previously, Lee Jong Suk plays the role of Choi Dahl Po, whose nickname is 'All Bbang' ['All Zero'] due to his poor grades in high school. Park Shin Hye plays the role of Choi In Ha, who has a 'Pinocchio' syndrome that makes her get the hiccups whenever she lies.

'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' in November!

allkpop

So... :D

[Oct 23, 2014] Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS THAT LOOK THE BEST IN SCHOOL UNIFORMS

Ranking is according to viewers from 188 countries

lee Jong Suk rank no #1 Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS THAT LOOK THE BEST In School Uniforms

#1 lee Jong Suk - 21.1%

#2 Lee Min Ho - 18.9%

#3 Kim Woo Bin - 16.3%

#4 IU - 10.6 %

#5 Kim So-Eun - 7.5%

Cr: ARIRANG KPOP

Jong Suk rank no #1 as the Star that look THE BEST In school uniforms...awesome... :D ...but guess what :D ...when people see this 
  sPoint_down_100-101

he will  never ever even dream to be among the Top 5 ever again 
oYEJkVp.gif

:D

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye in "Pinocchio"

photo509131.jpg

The first reading session of "Pinocchio" was held.

"Pinocchio" is the work of writer Park Hye-ryeon and director Jo Soo-won.

The story is about the process of becoming a reporter for the first time in society. They become devastated at the truth sometimes, but it shows them that they have to protect themselves.

The script reading was held at the SBS Ilsan Productions Center recently.

Lee Jong-suk takes on the role of Choi Dal-po, nicknamed 'All-bbang' for his ridiculous '0' grades in high school and Park Shin-hye plays Choi In-ha, who hiccups every time she lies so she hides her true feelings by talking rough.

Lee Pil-mo plays Hwang Gyo-dong, a producer who was a former reporter and a perfectionist. Jin Kyeongtakes on the role of the chief reporter Song Cha-ok, Sin Jeong-geun plays Park Shin-hye's father Dal-pyeong and other casts include, Byeon Hee-bongJeong In-giYoon Gyoon-sang and others.

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" will be broadcasted next month after "My Lovely Girl".

Source : www.segye.com/content...

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-in-pinocchio--74649.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&nbsp

Rania Zeid said: So... :D
[Oct 23, 2014] Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS THAT LOOK THE BEST IN SCHOOL UNIFORMS

Ranking is according to viewers from 188 countries

lee Jong Suk rank no #1 Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS THAT LOOK THE BEST In School Uniforms

#1 lee Jong Suk - 21.1%

#2 Lee Min Ho - 18.9%

#3 Kim Woo Bin - 16.3%

#4 IU - 10.6 %

#5 Kim So-Eun - 7.5%

Cr: ARIRANG KPOP

Jong Suk rank no #1 as the Star that look THE BEST In school uniforms...awesome... :D ...but guess what :D ...when people see this 
  sPoint_down_100-101

he will  never ever even dream to be among the Top 5 ever again 

:D

KPOP HERALD

Will Lee Jong-suk’s career success continue? 

As hallyu actor Lee Jong-suk was selected as a lead role in SBS‘s upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” fans are hoping he can make another megahit following his latest filmography “Doctor Stranger,” and “I Hear Your Voice.”

Until now, Lee has succeeded in every drama he chose, with his great acting skills and outstanding eyes for scenarios. 

Lee Jong-suk (OSEN)

In the new drama, he will play Choi Dal-po, who gained a nickname “all-ppang” (‘zero’ in Korean), because he got zero grades in all the tests in high school. As the actor has always immersed himself into the role he plays, his transformation to Dal-po is drawing attention. 

Besides Lee, there are other factors that are raising anticipation.

Top hallyu star Park Shin-hye will play the female lead as Choi In-ha, a young reporter who has a Pinocchio syndrome, hiccups every time she tells a lie. 

Also, production crews who worked for the Lee’s drama “I Hear Your Voice” have reunited for the new drama. As they already showed their sterling sense of directing, the audiences are looking forward to finding another high-quality drama.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama will kick off in November after “My Lovely Girl.” 

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410241610455787214_2 

Guest LaDadaista

You guys can give me OOT for this post but this is the current situation of "My Lovely Girl" that will probably result in postponing or advancing the premiere date of "Pinocchio"...No offense but I wish for the latter as postponing "Pinocchio" is just...(╥﹏╥)...
Maybe these are also the reasons why SBS has delayed releasing all updates regarding "Pinocchio" (-_-" )iTgsZa2aZDugQ.pngYou can read the full article in Korean here if interested: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=433&aid=0000006460

Again... Back then we complained SBS that they didn't released any news/pics yet even the script reading pics. Then the next they release the script reading pics :P

And we also complained why they didn't make the official site yet for pinocchio, and now they opened the officil site :P lol coincidence???

Or they just afraid to us because so many complained? :P if they hear our complained.

Can you released the 1st teaser or character description SBS-ssi? :P