[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest charliew

I would like to say thank you before the last episode to each one of you for all your words, your thoughts, your pics, your gif, International Project and all your love. Thank you for being here with me during the Healer journey. Thank you for the laughter and the crying. I wish I could give you all a Healer Hug. Love you all Healerites!!

@sia3... LOL at the parodies....
but.... today....*cries*
I'm not ready to say goodbye!!  :(( :(( :((
Keep trying to tell myself:Healer_ep13_18_zps9k4ytwmf.jpg

Tonight... because if I start crying, and it's a happy ending... my family will all think I've gone bonkers. LOL

Guest Canavalia

I DREAD lukewarm drama finales!!! It makes me go like ~X( ~X( did I just lost 16 -20 hours of my life for this type of nothingness?? I want full on happy-end or downright OTP dying together!! No lukewarm or open ending...to hell with subtle or promising open endings!! LOL Healer better end with a lot of in your face HAPPY BLISSFUL stuff or imma pull my gun out a la JH or The Slingshot style and shoot everyone in plain sight!! The string of Cs I got for my late exams better be worth it, drama!! ( no As and A+  for this naughty female Quixote this winter :(:(( because Healer ruined her study and sleep patterns) So you better, deliver, Healer drama!!  :-SS b-( [-X

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Your word in gods ears!!

Either puking rainbows or going straight down to hell.

Theres nothing inbetween.

2.3 million views in this thread... 972 pages before the last final episode, im sure this Healer's thread will reach over 1300 pages in the end  :)

Thanks to KBS for airing Healer, reintroducing Ji Chang Wook to everyone and the despite the crazy ratings it had, the online community is supporting Healer to the end, in its millions! :)

Sad to say good bye to Healer, but I wish in the last episode there should be a lot more skin-ship between YS and JH, if we are lucky a wedding scene (which of course is unlikely, but if it had - to see everyone blessing them - MH, YS's real mom, YS's adopted father, JH's mom and half-brother, Ajumma... sigh...

Despite the low ratings, i'm sure the writer will make this a happy ending - it is great to fulfill fan wishes, fan service  - making sure the aftermath and sales of Healer's product will be much sought after? hehhee :D:))

Guest nicesmile

Should not be crying
Let us try to say goodbye with a
bright smile
Such as the smile and  happiness that filled our hearts because of them
Do you hear my tears
  Let's smile please

pic not mine

Embedded image permalink

Here are the things I want to happen in episode 20:

1. Lovey-dovey scenes for our OTP.
2. YS will introduce JH to her mother.
3. The birth of baby Healer.
4. A separate scene for Ahjumma and Det. Yoon.
5. JH talking again to Ahjussi and YS's foster dad.

I think the last scene will be YS reporting for Someday News while JH is holding the camera for her. Isn't this drama supposed to make the two good reporters?

OMO! It seems one hour is not enough. Can we have a 1 episode extension? Ugh! :-(