[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@valsava

In the past, Moon Shik (Moon Ho's hyung) had one-sided feelings for Young Shin's mom. He eventually ended up marrying her when Young Shin's dad died.

Guest uctqepe

i think dramafever should be asked to edit their tag on Healer.. i mean, #cityhunter?? Really DF?? /:) /:) 
OMG.. those two are so cute w/ their selca.. Tsk... As a man, always too beautiful uri Puppy.. @-) @-) 
I was late for the live streaming :(( and now have to wait for raw ep 2 :(( while eng sub epi 1 was nowhere :(

@kanyaprasetyosorry, was typing fast and make mistakes. Have amended it.--------------For those reading recaps, after the show ends, you can go back and read the posts again because I edit my typos and add in more details.-------------
Yes I like the disguises, the music and the story so far and I think I will like it even more with subs. But I think the director need to speed up some scenes. He likes to linger around certain things, which I want to tell him, hey I got it, please move on.

Again, I am rather captivated by PMY's acting. I watched her in Sungkyungkwan and thought she was ok there, but here she is a natural.JCW unfortunately, got stuck with lots of monologue, hopefully his upcoming scenes with PMY will bring out his romantic acting prowess.

Guest ana4545

My heart was pounding lol at the scene when JCW back hug PMY. In the bathroom and smashed the mirror lol Feel so intense. Than he cuts her nails lol my heart was beating.

So far that's the only clip I watched from YT. I think JCW and PMY looks cute together. I think ever since he compliment how pretty she is. I have this feeling of shyness btw them lol anyways JCW is so HOT in here. He's by far the BEST PMY leading actor. I never really finished her dramas before.

Guest uctqepe

@qwenli 
hicks.. exactly my silent thought last night as well.. i hope he'll get chance to show more his dynamic acting capability.. and i must say, acting monologue needs ONE HELL of practice, experience, and raw talent, especially in tv, not live stage.. so hard to keep people's focus on this,,, considering his good chemistry w/ PMY off screen, lets pray that he'll be able to really pull it off in coming episodes.. 
OMG, i might sound so demanding, insatiable, and petty.. Sorry but i want it all for our Puppy :(( doing action is great, but acting with depth yet natural demeanour is more important.. oh my soul be patient, be patient.. only 2 epi for now.. Why the heck am i so nervous about his everything??? LOOOOL 
URI PUPPY FIGHTING!!!! 

qwenli said: @kanyaprasetyosorry, was typing fast and make mistakes. Have amended it.--------------For those reading recaps, after the show ends, you can go back and read the posts again because I edit my typos and add in more details.-------------
Yes I like the disguises, the music and the story so far and I think I will like it even more with subs. But I think the director need to speed up some scenes. He likes to linger around certain things, which I want to tell him, hey I got it, please move on.

Again, I am rather captivated by PMY's acting. I watched her in Sungkyungkwan and thought she was ok there, but here she is a natural.JCW unfortunately, got stuck with lots of monologue, hopefully his upcoming scenes with PMY will bring out his romantic acting prowess.

@sullifish :-< I'm still waiting to watch epi 1, :-< I'm really ~X( ~X( I want to watch the first epi. So the second I hae to wait.

:)) ok @qwenli I haven't go back to read yur corrections. I will as soon as I have a chance