[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest andremarie

Zelda said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

WOW! I haven't been in this Healer forum for the past 3 days and I have almost 1500 posts to read... LoL Sorry guys.. I won't be reading those. It was a bit too much for me to read more than 50 pages.. =)) =))

And here I was hoping to see the trailer and it hasn't come out yet?????????? WHAT?

Darn it.. Two more days and BAM! The End! I can't believe this.

I hope it will have happy ending. I'm still decided either to buy the DVD or not and I will decide based on the ending.. hehehe If the ending is AWESOME! I will buy it. I think. It still depend on my budget. lol But the probability of me buying it is still high if the ending is to my loving. not just liking but loving. Which equivalent to EVERYONE is happy (minus the bad dudes). hehehehehe 

Swinging by to say hi to everyone. I'm a Beanie but I've been silently reading this thread for weeks now, and since Healer finale week is just 2 days away (sobs) I thought I should post at least a comment or two

kYduOPv.jpg
Park Min Young on Entertainment Weekly related news Source
Extract: 박민영이 봄을 맞이해 화사한 화보촬영 인터뷰를 공개했다.

7일 KBS 프로그램 ‘연예가중계’에 출연한 박민영은 최근 ‘힐러’에 출연해 호흡을 맞췄던 지창욱에 대해 언급했다.

박민영은 “지창욱 별명이 ‘지너자이저’다. 에너지가 엄청나다”고 말했다
Don't really understand fully but it was saying abt PMY was discussing about something like Ji Chang Wook's nickname "지너자이저" (not sure how to translate this into english), but the nickname was came up because of smth like JCW has a lot of energy X'D
She's so pretty *_*

Guest uctqepe

@briseis do you have other link for the interview??
Omoo Omoooo... MinYoung-sshiii... She looks so young, bright, yet mature.. Yeppeoyooooooo!!! :x :x :x pyDUng2.jpg

@kdramafangirlz i bet she's talking about the 'dancing machine' nickname =)) =)) 2006273918_5e7dd3b2_IMG_6804_zpsmldlr9hv

Guest tomoyo1010

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

Here we go, Healer" 힐러 in the following languages :-

by @Noxn, @larienssi & @Maja - Philippines: Tagahilom,

Manggagamot, Tagapagpagaling and                                               Manghihilot                 

by @seinhi -                             Vietnamese: Cứu Thế or Người

Chữa Lành

by @rrmski -                            [israel] (Hebrew): הילר OR מרפא

by @usagi1997,

@canavalia  -   German: Heilsbringer

by @mathdu78 -                       French: guérisseur 

by @AnneVarattha -                 Thai: ฮีลเลอร์ (same

pronunciation)

by @namyo -                            Spanish: Sanador

by @zebiekste -                        Latvian: Dziednieks

by @mjang & @azzurri -          Malay: Penawar or Pemulih or Pengubat or Penyembuh

by @FemaleQuixote -               Latin: Medens --

>healer with the sense of physician, doctor; Paean -->

Greek Apollo as healer, one of his attributes)

Italian: Guaritore

Hungarian: Gyógyuló

Greek: θεραπευτής (therapeutes) 

by @AdelaM -                           Romanian: "tămăduitorul"

or "vindecătorul"

by @missling1 -                       Chinese: 治愈者 zhì yù zhě

by @valsava -                           American

English: Healer

by @AwfaB, @cityhunterlee. -  Arabic: ( العَرَبِيةُ al-ʻarabiyyah ) is ( ْاَلمْعَالِج

)  {almoaleg} or ( اَلْشَافِي )

& @superpm kpop                   {

alshafy }

by @briseis -                            Czech: Léčitel The

"č" symbol is read like the "cz" in "Czech" or

"ch" in "champion". "é" means a long vowel.

by @dk_sadia -                        Bengali: হিলার (same pronunciation )

by @Lissabonni -                     Portuguese: curandeiro

by @senasena &

@AwfaB -      Turkish: şifacı - Word

root is originated from Arabic, but this derivation is very Turkish., (iyileştiren)

{eylashteran}

by @fillinoctis -                        Polish: Uzdrowiciel -

someone who can heal, cure using nonmedical methods

by @OksanaS

& @natys -         Ukraine: Цілитель

by @sunshine15,

-                   Hindi script: हीलर

@luv_KimRaeWon -                  Hindi : Rakshak

by @natys -                              Russian :

Целитель

by @saeedeh -                         Persian: "شفا

دهنده و التیام دهنده" -pronounced: "shafa dahandeh or

eltiyam dahandeh"

by @carmens -                         Romanian : Vindecator

by @CherKell -                        Japanese : おねがいします, Kanji 治療師 (chiryō-shi), Hiragana:ちりょう (chiryō)

by @kanyaprasetyo -                Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia):

Penyembuh (same as Malay)

by @Zelda -                              Dutch: Genezer (gutteral

"g" and the "ne" is pronounced like "nay" in

English), Heler, Heelmeester(es)

by @gongS-girl -                      Hmong : 'Txiv Neeb'

by @blossomnagr -                  Turkmen : Lukman

by @andremarie -  Kannada : ಹೀಲರ್ ( same pronunciation)

did i missed anyone?

Can I be added?

Canada: Healer

@heartoppaya What's your favorite episode? I love all episodes but episode 10 is my favorite one.Specialy that interview part when CYS ask questions from candidate,I'm totaly in love with that part. ( actualy there was a dream deep in my heart to become a reporter one day but I gave up that dream.But again becoz of this drama that dream pop out again & now I'm working on it to become a reporter)

What's your favorite OST? Eternal Love I like other osts too but this one is like my national anthem I always sing it & my friends think that I'm in love beoz I am always singing "Oh my love I'm all yours......." :P
What do you want to happen to Moon Shik? of course I wanna see him die. ( but if young Moon Shik was there I will give a totaly diffrent answer :D )
Who'd you prefer to be, Young Shin or Jung Hoo? Young shin-I love a her personality. I wanna be determined,cheerful,trustful & hardworking reporter like her.( & of course most importantly to have a hot BF just like SJH  :P :\"> X_X ) Thank for asking these questions my unni :x
PS: I must say I realy love flowing of the drama so far and I hope we will have a wonderful ending[-O<   
After long time I'm totaly in love with a script writer. SJNssi You are amazing love ya :x :x :x

Guest Cinderella1

NRGchick said: Just checked out the Yesasia site - Daebak fans - Healer DVD pre-order is number 1 on the best-seller list. Considering that we do not know what goodies are bundled in, it shows how much Healer is loved!

I don't know why my post was cut in half but here's the continuation: Since Healer finale week is just 2 days away, I thought I should post at least a comment or two to tell you guys how much I am enjoying reading everyone's comments. Be it insightful, random or byeontae, I enjoy them all the same. (Sometimes your byeontae-ness is on another level though that it leaves me speechless. Not that I am complaining, mind you. LOL!)