[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Canavalia

Not really. German is an language who is very exact. Heiler is only used in the way when you heal something for real, like bones or minds in medic way. Healer in english can mean so much more. That is why I added other possibilities of translation. Healer in this show was more a saviour or protector.

... but it is used to "heal" the ..what was it?

*lookup* ah, here:

"The media exists to diagnose and heal this society's pains"

Thats why the group decided to go for the name "healer" - to heal minds.

That word is used by Healer 02 as well. Despite the fact that his work differs quite from the original purpose...

I agree that he is more of a "Retter" or "Beschuetzer" right now.... but that was not the original intention. Otherwise they would have named the drama "Protector".

Healer is not only SJH - it's the spirit/idea of 1980 as well.

Canavalia said: ... but it is used to "heal" the ..what was it? *lookup* ah, here: "The media exists to diagnose and heal this society's pains" Thats why the group decided to go for the name "healer" - to heal minds. That word is used by Healer 02 as well. Despite the fact that his work differs quite from the original purpose... I agree that he is more of a "Retter" or "Beschuetzer" right now.... but that was not the original intention. Otherwise they would have named the drama "Protector". Healer is not only SJH - it's the spirit/idea of 1980 as well.

Guest Canavalia

Not really. German is an language who is unfortunately very literally. Heiler is only used in the way when you heal something for real, like bones or minds in medic way. Healer in english can mean so much more. That is why I added other possibilities of translation. Healer in this show was more a saviour or protector. I would have choosen "Heiland" but I'm sure all German christians would eat me alive for that  :)). Maybe we can agree on "Heilsbringer"?

Heilsbringer?

Hmmmmm....

I thought about "Erloeser" as well, but its too religious I guess...

But I can live with Heilsbringer! :D Its a good one!

I think German people just like to discuss something endlessly.... lol... never mind the result ;)

heartoppaya said:

heartoppaya

said: Just a quick announcement about our International Healer Project. I'm a fanfic writer and I'm willing to help out all you budding writers. If you want to write a fic, but is afraid because of some reason (read: grammar, want to put comedy but can't, writer's block a.k.a blockage of ideas), I'm willing to help you out. We can keep it anonymous, and you can PM me. I can give the finishing touches you want and even help you out with the writing, grammar, spellings. Just PM me, I'll be your beta reader a.k.a second reader, correcting mistakes. Don't hesitate to PM me! We need more fanfics, girls! Let's take the entire world with storm!

Healer  I absolutely love it!!
=(( 
I dream that, Jung Hu  will buy the moro moro island and settle with his lady love! I am preparing my heart for final episode and i  will  enjoy the show through the end. 
 Fighting team Healer!
 Healer the best drama in all - good scriptwriting, creative actors, direction, acting and soundtrack. Healer surpass all  expectations and raised the standards for Kdramas.

=((

tehlimau said: heartoppaya said:

heartoppaya

said: Just a quick announcement about our International Healer Project. I'm a fanfic writer and I'm willing to help out all you budding writers. If you want to write a fic, but is afraid because of some reason (read: grammar, want to put comedy but can't, writer's block a.k.a blockage of ideas), I'm willing to help you out. We can keep it anonymous, and you can PM me. I can give the finishing touches you want and even help you out with the writing, grammar, spellings. Just PM me, I'll be your beta reader a.k.a second reader, correcting mistakes. Don't hesitate to PM me! We need more fanfics, girls! Let's take the entire world with storm!

. heartoppaya said: One more quiz: Tough one: What's your favorite episode? Kinda easy one: What's your favorite OST? Easy one: What do you want to happen to Moon Shik? Easiest one: Who'd you prefer to be, Young Shin or Jung Hoo? Hehe... I'm full of curiousity... Lol

Great Healer Chingus!
All good continuation of the day, try to keep a positive mood and optimism, despite the absence of yet a preview to the 19th episode, well, maybe even better because suddenly there again in the preview we can confuse (and actually then all will, as always good and surprising) but in the end, anyway, even knowing all this, until Monday will then generally experience more, so maybe better yet without even (my opinion), or simply do not have time to edit it yet, already well, at least we know now that at the moment shoot 20 Final Episode Healer, I'm sure our lovebird OTP, there are many beautiful and unforgettable romantic love scenes is our wise writer knows that the audience likes the most, in the Final see for your favorite, Couple, always, so that it is sure to be just sweet and perfect happy ending to our charming Mr. and Mrs. Healer.Even,in Korea Judging by many Korean( news search engines),now called Healer really amazing and Hit Drama, and only praised the talented cast Healer, themselves, do not understand, such ratings are people out there, as are all very fond of this masterpiece that K-drama among Korean viewers also, it's good you can see it for the great love that they put all my heart constantly sending even vans with delicious food for healers of all actors and filming staff, so that they do support them as they can, and so I think in the case of the Healer ratings do not matter, since in any case, almost every (if not every general) country in the world is now very fond of Drama Healer and especially our beautiful perfect OTP, in general as far as I could read in various forums that the Highest European, Healer Couple daily conquers all more and more people and really call them the perfect couple with perfect, beautiful, reverent love line, a number of beautiful amazing fan on vidio Healer OTP, then I do not say anything, a lot of them and every fan vidio felt great love and attachment with all my heart for our sweet OTP, thank you all very much Healerites wonderful, wonderful for your talented creativity and sharing it all with all of us here, every video, every collage or fan-art special and unforgettable, thanks for all that each one of you, every day has been very positively, in a very nice warm atmosphere for everyone, Healer thread, thanks to you all!Though sad because Healer Final approach to all of us, and it feels good people with Baidu Healer far as I understood, too,has a very vague sorrowful emotions,that only two episodes left, but a well-thought, I think we all need to be happy on the contrary, that the cast the composition of the Healer, and especially those who have the most important scenes always, this JCW and PMY, can relax and to gain the necessary strength for his subsequent Projects summary, they all give the soul the shooting, the viewer could feel happy, and therefore, I think, we should all just be happy that they can have a decent rest from filming, the more favorite K-drama is always possible to revise and keep the best memories with love in my heart, and still think that 20 episodes is really enough, to not tighten, and show all really nice, the correct timing when the episodes in the K-drama series this amount, more usually already then separations protagonists more and misunderstandings, and so on, praise our wonderful writer that healer do not exist, and close that so distinguishes this masterpiece Drama, from all the other many K-drama, which some half after just want to throw and do not look, and healer, like a breath of fresh air for all of us, really this beautiful story and devoted love, and all the other storylines are very interesting thing just let in 19 and 20 episodes will be more good and light, sweet-dovey scenes with moments of humor as well (from the father of our beautiful YS, and Ajuma , say it would intresno, as always, to see the positive aspects of them, still really want a fabulous finale to such genuinely really loving charming OTP, and for all the good characters of the drama, and the most important thing is absolutely logical and complete a happy ending would like to see in the end, I want to cry in the finals, only happiness and everything, I think with our intelligent and loving writer, will be perfect, so that just need to trust her, as always before, and wait for the final episode in the happy emotions and good feelings let's hope that after all, at least some photos from aficionados of Korean and Chinese from filming we will be able to see, at least until the show episodes on the air, so it is still possible, as in some K-drama of previous years, in general, this time, there will be no preliminary, since, in many K-drama before the final at all, on 19 and 20 episodes, except for a brief description and a short recording Expect (20 episode) was nothing, I hope, in our case with the Healer will be different, we tomorrow, or perhaps even late in the evening today, we can see the preview, in any case, I think some nice BTS, will be released on Monday, 19 episodes before the show, or news Korean, or official website, maybe something will release, we hope for it and wait. And Finale Healer just almost before Valentine's Day will be (Valentine's Day, February 14) but, as our finale, 4 days earlier, on February 10th, so be sure there will be something unusual and beautiful, in love, and sweets overload, there is the same information that is removed, or finished shooting 20 episodes moments in the house JH, so that would probably be something like 15 episodes, romantic and sweet-dovey scenes between our Mr. and Mrs. Healer, just think, even better and even more romantic, our writer so unpredictable (in a good sense) and so amazing that we do all we will be happy after the final episode, and yet every day, indeed, in anticipation of the Final Healer has a special atmosphere Monday already very close, now is the feeling as if with the final Healer, each of us will lose an important piece of the soul, but, well, the actors Healer, and filming staff will be able to finally get some sleep and relax fully, the most important thing I am sure for us all, their health and good condition, important than anything else, as there is no value higher than human life and health, this mode of live filming, probably only in Korea, as more personally I like that. never seen. before, in general let the shooting will end well and successfully to all the cast, and filming staff Healer, now all that matters, their good physical condition, and comfortable until the final shooting.Wonderful Healerites Chingus,Fighting! >:D< <:-P \:D/Very beautiful fan art has been made DC,Baidu Healer Chingus, love this fan-art, very beautiful, and charming,our Mr. and Mrs. Healer, even in this picture,they are perfect!Thank you, good talented people, for for the creation of, this beauty!:x
jkgqecody85r.jpg

• Like 1

@sanika
No worries! I looked through the list and hey, there are at least 3 more of us from the same country :))
It's Saturday and no video preview yet - I am in two minds whether the preview will provide peace of mind or cause more worry.  :-SS

Is me and @PiyuMiUmesha the only ones from that tiny island, Sri Lanka? That's sad.... I thought there'd be more srilankans...

One more here...I happened to refresh the tread every 5 min but I rarely comment.nice to see active Sri lankans here.....:-) :-) :-)

Happy weekend chingus!! This thread is bit inactive... I guess everyone busy making their own video/audio/fan message/fanart etc for Healer project ;)) ;))

And just because paper star craze also got me few days ago, I started making paper star origami and it was fun!! Well, I, who always sucks at arts/DIY/origami wanted to try to make origami for myself n Healer, for the first time in my life... I can't show you the end result as it's on finishing stage.. ahaha :D:D

And let me share my kind of happy ending:
1. As long as JH doesn't die I will happy... I just can't take JCW characters die in 2 dramas back to back.. Andwee!!!
2. Papa Chae will be Mayor of Seoul. There's already spoiler translated by @daegorr at JCW Kitchen loong time ago that Papa Chae will be nominated for Seoul mayor candidate n goes against KMS. If he wins, it'd be great!!
3. Of course YS and JH together.. whether in Pacific Island or not.. they have their own house n kids..
4. Moon Ho will be media mogul n Min Jae also works with him... But they will always cover the news with justice, truth n passion (such an idealistic idea)
5. Any secondary/tertiary couple, like ahjumma with ahjussi, Daeyong with Jong Soo is welcomed too
:x :x