[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Zelda said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

@azzurri @tomoyo1010

a word used usually is very close related to one's culture..that's why when I asked my family, first thing come to mind is "what's the context of the sentence" because one word can mean different things... and when I look at the word HEALER it is a proper name, and we don't translate/change a proper name..so I would keep it as is "HEALER" ... by the way really really nice to meet you ladies here

missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

valsava said: :-h @Zelda,  Hi how are you ? I miss our times together and your wonderful and exciting posts.. Even in your busy schedule you fine time to enjoy healer like the rest of us do and yes it's a gun and lively thread that never sleeps but we are coming up on our last two episode and that has me feeling kind of down just a bummer     

Guest goongS-girl

tomoyo1010

said:

MK83G0S.jpgOTUNng9.jpg One of the side characters in this drama that I will miss when the drama ends, hoo hoo...

@mjang, selamat pagi, you're spot on on that whine.
@tomoyo1010‌ , @azzurri‌ ..thanks for providing the translation of Healer in our national language, I don't have to do anything, yay, lol.

@sunshine15... I'm working on something for Yoo JiTae so don't worry. :) Although it's not anything really great, hehe.
Anyway about the video message - well, I am hopeless at making videos so I don't think I will be able to contribute for that one. :(