[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest famiamia

I was wondering... does Omega Holding has something to do with Omega writer from Kill Me Heal Me ? :pPossibly both scriptwriters are omega fan. LOL

rrmski said: Is PBS back to Someday News? They all look very excited... they missed him like we did! :)
A happy moment before the sadness and tension! Can't wait for today episode!
I feel it's going to be the biggest cliffhanger yet, so you better prepare yourselves!

cr: hankyung

Now I am sure park bong soo will reappear again at the end . I don't know how many of you will relate , but healer sometimes reminds me of the T-drama " Fall in love with me " Aaron yan ( male lead ) there disguised himself as another dorky character just like pbs , Tia ( female lead ) even fell for his dorky character.

After she knew that he was lying , he went back to his real self making his dorky disappearing for like 10 episodes and he reappeared at the finale when he & Tia were off to the honeymoon ;;)

I think KMH will be the one in danger at least from ep 18 to ep 19.
It seems too early for SJH in ep 18 to live a normal live..I dunno maybe SJN has something in mind (good in mind I hope where is the part both SJH and CYS turned into reporters?) that ep 20 finale will be sweet with happiness for all.

I managed to hold off watching Ep 15 & 16 with subs until ystd as I was afraid with the angst from ep 16 cliffhanger.

And boy was I glad I did that, cos straightway after I watch ep 16 with subs. I went straight to watch the live stream of ep 17.

The agony wasn't as bad as waiting for a week to recover from the cliffhanger. Phew

Ep 17 was great. Though I have yet to watch with subs, but I managed to read the recap on Dramabeans!

The Healer 2.0 or what they call them in dramabeans - Scooby Gang (so cute). Their teamwork is off the chart!!! I love them together.

The part that made me cry was of course the meeting btw YS and Mhee. So touching and sad.

The misunderstanding btw our OTP was resolved so quickly and lovingly. JCW and PMY chemistry is jjiang! The way she hooks and put her hands in his pocket. Aww so sweet!

I really hope that MH will have his happy ending too.

And about the info of filming at Madives- I hope it's true. Cos that is the closest island that looks like JH dream island. They could spend at least some lovey dovey time, in summer clothing, with less clothes. Hehe

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Hi..healerities.. For Tonight episode I am afraid that MH will be sacrifice for SJH YS and His beloved noona for the truth.. Can't bear that next week our Healer will end.. But lets make that our Healerities and uri couple will everlasting and keep moving these thread.. Anyone.. Any suggest for valentine day project for our couple who is madly deeply in love? :x

I'm probably the only one Who is not slightest bother by the Whole rating issue. I had decided long ago that Korean audience and I are on a complete different page When it comes to What We want in a Drama.
I have seen some of the fans posting in here actually comparing(Kinda making fun actually LOL) the rating of this drama to another drama of this particular actor and thinking That particular actor must be sad about this(Must miss her/his lead in there LOL). LOL I know one thing that That Drama never reached this many audience in the whole long episodes of it had outside Korea.Never and is still far behind Healer When it comes to International audience. 
It'a about time Korean producer stop caring about Inside audience and care more about International marketing. This one can sell,I'm sure It can sell well even in Western continents. 
I had never watched any of this particular writer works, But on a serious note,This writer is amazing. The story is so well written that You never lose interest on What will happen next.The characters are so well written that not once They act different from the original characteristic We were introduced to. After years of continuous K-Drama watching and having watched so many Dramas(Probably all except SJN's works), I had lost interest in Korean Drama for 6 months,This Drama is the one that brought me back. This is the one that knocked me so hard. It's really THAT good. Believe me,I have watched enough drama to be able to judge a drama or two.
So I just hope the next 3 episodes will stay the same(I know it will) and Healer will be Forever on my best written Drama and Best Characters list. It definitely deserves to be there.
Here is hoping for an Ending with Married Life with 2 kids+dogs+cats+3 gold fish But not on an Island, But among family and friends.

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

@sia3: I watched the MH-CYs scenes 3 times(once without subs and twice with them) and bawled my eyes out everytime.they both did a gr8 job. mh's eagerness to talk about it,even when she knew it would make her go into seizures was touching and admirable(shows how strong she is mentally. Worthy mom to CYS)

@sia3, cried buckets watching the mother daughter scene, , I love this scene too where she takes a piece of cookie baked by her mum and holds it close to her heart , it's the only thing of her mum's that she can take with her now...so heart wrenching. nOTVx0i.jpgkZDY1pG.jpg
k8PtD3v.jpg
gif source : DC

OMGGG... the news content from TopStarNews about Episode 18!!! :((
Okay, the GOOD news first because I learnt from Pinocchio that people tend to want to hear the good news first ;))

1. Jung Hoo wants to live a normal life, so he returns to Someday & is working hard to live like a normal person - we knew that from the pic : checked!
2. Jung Hoo will also meet with Appa as Young Shin's boyfriend.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tsudhgq.png

Now, BAD news. :(( - You are warned!!!

It says this happy time is just the calm sea before the storm. What's to come will be a great sadness - NOOOOOOO
eXJlKtB.png Not death of Kim Moon Ho, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
2. The Elder and Moon Shik will retaliate when Joon Suk's testimony gets revealed.

source: Link by JCW Baidu