[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I am still not done fagirling over this scene....love the brooding JH....
I always thought he looked really good in cream coloured turtlenecks but he is totally rocking the black one too.
Don't you think he looked so so sexy covering lower half of his face?
TzKhTcj.jpg
bmI5UCj.jpg
All stretched out...now that's a good view
c6HGhqM.jpg
Gifs source : DC

Ahpheng said: I am still not done fagirling over this scene....love the brooding JH....
I always thought he looked really good in cream coloured turtlenecks but he is totally rocking the black one too.
Don't you think he looked so so sexy covering lower half of his face?

Guest tomoyo1010

still talking about pregnancy huh...so i'm bringing back this gif to those who wish about it.

reply%201997%20-%20pregnancy%20test_zpsp

:)) :)) :))

do you guys think SJH will continue as Healer after all the mystery solved. lots of people already know his face. they even have a sketch. if he's not a Healer, he might be following his father's step - a photographer. :) or will he be CCS's slave at coffee bay.hehehe
PBS

I think there's a link to the case that ajumma previously handled before she left the police.  Remember this was the case wherein she did that stakeout with the detective when her son was sick (and died) and they were ordered to scrap the case since that was the direction from the top.  I think somewhere in the episode 18 preview, I heard ajumma say "where did I see that person before?" - maybe she saw the Elder before, maybe he was involved in the case that she handled before.  If that does happen, wow!  I mean it's a full circle for them all.  From what happened to the five friends (death of YS & JH's dads) to Teacher's death up until now and to what triggered ajumma to give up her shield/badge.  Everything's connected to the Elder.
And wouldn't it be great if the case she handled before will be a big plus in what would bring the Elder down and that she didn't remove all her files from that investigation.  I mean, wow! That would be great!
But, anyway, we're not sure what will happen but one of our worries now is how will JH be able to escape from the Elder's place in one piece.  And what will happen to MH and what could MS have planned for him.  Gosh!  I hope MS will see the light and face up to the fact that the side he's working with is really bad.  Not sure if he can still turn away from Elder or turn back from his delusion that what he's doing is the best for him and Myung Hee (or for everybody in his so called "family") still I am hoping that there's still time for him to change since I feel sorry for him.  
And for Myung Hee, I hope she'll be stable and strong enough to handle the truth that her daughter is still alive.  I think that moment of revelation will be more heartbreaking than her first meeting with YS.
Well, just a few more hours of waiting and then we'll have episode 18.  After that, it'll be the final weekend wait before Healer ends.  Oh no!!!!   Gulp!  What will we do by then?!  

:((   :-O   :-S