[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest dew lite

sia3 said: HAHAHAHA... this is a good one! :)) :))
652be1c5gw1eou30kbckeg206y06ye81.gif
credit as tagged

@uctqepe
HAHAHAHA. In that case, I am a Jiji shipper too. No way I'm letting him get under that blanket with someone else, but me! ;))

Hi HEALER chingus, thanks for all posts which keep me distracted while waiting for Monday to come. Days without Healer is really slow n i cant wait to see our OTP :x .I'm Sorry i keep repeating this but i just simply cant get enough of them.Their chemistry is so Good n convincing that I can't Help falling in love with them.

The first time they captivate my heart is on the rooftop when healer gave CYS the tape. The moment he held her hand n took a step closer, My heart nearly stop.

Next is the rooftop kiss, so romantic.Becos CYS is blindfolded, my focus is on her lips and i jus realised how beautiful PMY's lips are.

Third is when CYS suffered a nerve attack n short of breathing when she witnessed the beating n recalled her childhood abuse JH was trying very hard to protect her. it was very touching esp when he hug her.

The scene I love the most is the surprise kiss in the kitchen, with their eyes open! And their smile n reaction after the kiss was so cute. At that scene, Maybe I'm sensitive But I kinda see that they look shy after the kiss, which makes it even more real.A pity the scene was so short, I simply cant get enough n keep repeating until i worry my hp will spoilt.

Oso like The back hug on the sofa. When CYS say she is the best, JH turn to look at her n then tighten his hug. How I wish at that moment he could have planted a kiss on her cheek! Wat a waste!

There are so many scenes that I like that i can go on n on.....I'm really totally obsessed. I can't imagine how My life will Be when it ends.

:(

Guest uctqepe

Urri Park Bong Soo just RTed KBS's tweet on his song.. i guess he's saying "Oh yeaahh.." :)) :)
This guy is so happy lately!! :x :x 
tumblr_nj4jywnc6r1txqz2wo1_540.png

@Ahpheng you have no idea how much love a fangirl can give to her oppas!! =)) =)) Kamsaaahamidaaa :x 
on the OST list, while ChangMin got beautiful and emotional titles for their songs, my oppa gets "Reporter Kim Moon Ho" =)) ......I mean, Reallyyyy??!! (:| (:| 
What kind of lyrics can be given to SUCH a song?!! Like "Yeuroobeeun, thank you for watching us??!!" [-( [-( 

if one is not familiar with the country's history, maybe the thought of depriving 'real news' to the people (maybe the world) was totally true during the 80's & 90's... though Healer is a fictional drama, somehow I find it really convincing how the news in south korea was controlled by interested parties during that time (and even now).. this has a major impact on me personally, since I like to relate the things I see on drama and compare them to my own culture and my surroundings...and that's why healer really clique

I agree with @larrienssi that someday, YS will continue her parents' legacy to be the best investigative reporter out there.. and who knows Some Day News will be taking over the Jaiel News in this industry... again, wishing for a happy ending

[-O<

ck1eBTy.jpg
Hi there ladies, ready for my OST and Ep 17? Just few more hours.

Gif cr as tagged/DC
@uctqepe‌ , my pleasure .....I am too a huge fan of YJT, just a silent one....so it pleases me greatly when I see your posts, fangirling and defending him.

JCW voice!!!! :x :x

it has me like.....

tumblr_lwqp83cR5T1r8henho1_500.gif

oh wow I have no clue what it says but I have officially melted. The fact that the title is I will protect you, is a perfect song from JH to YS
Give me more reasons to love Healer even more :x :x