[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

CherKell said: class="entry-title"[Drama/OST] “Healer” OST track listing released

Several online digital music sites have released the track listing for the full “Healer” OST which is scheduled for release on 9 February 2015.  Publisher Windmill Entertainment must have heard the fans’ pleas, as several of the incidental (background) music tracks will be also included in this release.  Ji Chang Wook’s contribution entitled “I’ll Protect You” (technically OST Part.6, but is listed as Track 7 herein) will be released through the usual online Korean music portals (Bugs/Melon/Naver Music, etc.) at 12pm noon today (2 February), and we cannot wait to hear this latest addition to his repertoire!!!

Here’s the scoop:

1.  ‘Healer’ Opening Score (2:36)

xxx

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/31/dramaost-healer-ost-track-listing-released/

@adlyn13HAHAHA, yes I remember the 3rd relic/item. And I must say I am happy to announce I wasn't one of you guys who rack my brains guessing what it was, LOL. :)) :P 
Back to Healer's plot, this time, I'm also playing smart not to kill my brain figuring out what happened in 1992. It's way too hard to guess, so I'm just going to let it unravel as the time comes. I think based on what we have seen so far - the incorporation of the flashbacks from all aired episodes - it seems coherent and well thought out, so I like to think SJN has got the layout of her main plotline all planned out already, and it won't be a last minute change whereby Moon Shik will freeze into a popsicle =)) =)) =)) although I can't guarantee if we won't have a God's Gift-14 Days ending, eek! 
BUT... I have faith in SJN not to screw it up. It's going soooo well so far, so yeah. Although it would be nice if we get an explanation why Ahjumma fell asleep when Jung Hoo was with Park Dong Chul at the church last episode. May be we'll see unseen footage tonight that'll explain it. 
@CherkellThank you for sharing the translated version of the album music/song titles. 
My personal favourite is the Healer's opening theme in piano version, so I'm hoping that would be included, and making a guess it might be titled as "A Trace of Pain". But what is this Jung Hoo's Love Theme :D :D - interessssting. Got me all curious which theme is that! 

@sia3

LOL! Yeah I think the whole frying our brains trying to figure out what the third item was is what made many of us in the thread go crazy that it just was lame ... Like I fried my brain,put in all this work ! For it to be that!!! Lol

I am not thinking too much about it, I am like surprise this time around with healer.

I agree SJN is doing great wonders with the plot in healer, not that she didn't in faith, just that I feel now she has more freedom less production costs and time running out ,you know

I don't think there is much to ajumma falling asleep when JH is talking to PDC at the church. woman seems like she never sleeps, so her dozing off doesn't seem surprising at least to me.

Guest regencygirl123_eaf5

Does anyone know when exactly they will release that song by Ji Chang Wook? Will it be on iTunes? I just checked and still not available ( on iTunes) . I assume it's February 2nd Korean time ( I am in Japan so same time zone with Korea )

adlyn13 said: @valsava‌ You have a point there,she has reasons for her convulsions to over power her as she hears MS convos, it could be that yes he is keeping her sick and she does stay awake and her meds put her to sleep,she may not be taking them so that is a hint that MS is keeping her in such condition with meds

Guest charliew

CherKell said: class="entry-title"[Drama/OST] “Healer” OST track listing released

Several online digital music sites have released the track listing for the full “Healer” OST which is scheduled for release on 9 February 2015.  Publisher Windmill Entertainment must have heard the fans’ pleas, as several of the incidental (background) music tracks will be also included in this release.  Ji Chang Wook’s contribution entitled “I’ll Protect You” (technically OST Part.6, but is listed as Track 7 herein) will be released through the usual online Korean music portals (Bugs/Melon/Naver Music, etc.) at 12pm noon today (2 February), and we cannot wait to hear this latest addition to his repertoire!!!

Here’s the scoop:

1.  ‘Healer’ Opening Score (2:36)
2.  Eternal Love – Michael Learns To Rock (4:16)
3.  When You Hold Me Tight – Yael Mayer (3:12)
4.  What Your Eyes Say – Tei (3:36)
5.  You – Ben (3:46)
6.  Because of You – Just (4:09)
7.  I’ll Protect You – Ji Chang Wook (4:10)
8.  Silence (2:40)
9.  Love and Pain (3:29)
10. Code Name: Healer  (2:15)
11. Super Healer  (2:09)
12. Reporter Kim Moon Ho (2:32)
13. Pass On By (3:15)
14. Embrace the World (3:59)
15. Jung-hu Love Theme (3:18)
16. To Battle (2:37)
17. Young-shin’s Dream (2:35)
18. You Love Me (2:08)
19. A Trace of Pain (2:58)
20. Hacking Route (1:43)
21. Healing Me (3:18)
22. Trouble (3:11)
23. Their Fate (3:05)
24. Eternal Memory (2:53)

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/31/dramaost-healer-ost-track-listing-released/

@apheng @sweesal thanks for your posts ... you never fail to make me laugh my heart out ... you guys crack me up!

@briseis‌ bravo! Love your spot on analysis on the first 10 mins of episode 15. As I was watching this part, it is evident that SJH was basking in the glow of love. The manner in which JCW executed this scene radiates tenderness in spite of being deprived of love. Kudos to our OTP for delivering an unforgettable scene that I think tops all dramas. You just feel like falling in love with love. I just spazz with the way SJH unrelentingly watches CYS sleep ... now that SJH/PBS/Healer is already taken by CYS, we can just live vicariously through CYS :x

My realization as I watch this drama is that you don't need to bombard a drama with kissing scenes to exude that romantic vibe. This drama has proven that the little things like hand holding, hugs and deep gaze from SJH can also be an effective and powerful way to build romance between the OTP. Add to that the electrifying, magnetic, nuclear, bombastic (what other adjectives did I miss?) chemistry between JCW and PMY. I should also say that visually they complement each other just the perfect combination. Need I say more?

Guest mywebfoot

I have no energy to write. No time. But there are still feels. Best I can do for now.

Came across this song and lyrics today. Better than I can ever write, it expresses Park Bong Soo's sense of sorrow and thankfulness when she comes to him.

new ost , new still ep.17, hope the streaming ol will be not lagging....

@larienssi
Couldn't agree with you more! I am currently doing a thesis for my masters, but I cannot work on it properly because I have Healer hanging over my head! I am really in trouble. :((

speaking of OT, I also got one from @rephediem :-S :-S

-------------------------------
Oh look!
Director Ji made a news on Top Star News
1422794947-79.jpg
http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=102443

as @uctqepe said, he could learn a thing or two from Director Yoo if he wants to continue on directing ;)) ;))

Hi HEALER chingus, thanks for all posts which keep me 'distracted while waiting for Monday to come. Days without Healer is really slow n i cant wait to see our OTP :x .I'm Sorry i keep repeating this but i just simply cant get enough of them.Their chemistry is so Good n convincing that I can't Help falling in love with them.

The first time they captivate my heart is on the rooftop when healer gave CYS the tape. The moment he held her hand n took a step closer, My heart nearly stop.

Next is the rooftop kiss, so romantic.Becos CYS is blindfolded, my focus is on her lips and i jus realised how beautiful PMY's lips are.

Third is when CYS suffered a nerve attack n short of breathing when she witnessed the beating.n recalled her childhood abuse JH was trying very hard to protect her. it was very touching esp when he hug her.

The scene I love the most is the surprise kiss in the kitchen, with their eyes open! And their smile n reaction after the kiss was so cute. At that scene, Maybe I'm sensitive But I kinda see that they look shy after the kiss, which makes it even more real.A pity the scene was so short, I cant get

I know some had already put forward this view, but I really wish they would not go to that island. I think the island dream was merely used as something that drives JH in the initial episodes. Now, he has YS. Why should he go to that island when he already has another reason or driving force in his life? I wish they would continue working as reporters, just like their fathers, I think that would be awesome! :) 

I interpreted the island as his dream being important precisely because it was a subconscious connection to the happiest time in his life - MoroMoro and Jian and Moonho and his parents being with him as a family. In my mind, it is brilliant imagery to tie the whole series together. Paradise (his loved ones) Lost, Paradise (his loved ones) Gained. Hope that isnt too Milton-esque of a discription. I actually find it achingly beautiful imagery. Fabulous writing!! JMO of course :-) I don't care if he goes to a physical island...Jian IS his island!! And he is hers!!!! Lesigh!!!!!