[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I would love that but since MH is crying beside his corpse I rather think it is a flashback.

@usagi1997 let's see what happens tomorrow!

When Healer says he wants to leave this painful world idk he is thinking to take his life! He has someone to live for now!

Maybe he is planing something to kill hyung and after that leave to that isolated island! And CYS will stop him and does as a reporter will do! Gather info and put that bad man to prison!

MouniM said: am sure tomorrow ep will be intersting l saw cys holding a paper and looks like she's trying to find a place or a house maybe she is looking for his place ps : if she is really looking for his place or some other rooftop l demand a bed scene yeeeeeees a bed scene l dont care if they do nothing just seeing them under the same blanket will be enough for me am right or what healerious ?  :\"> :P

"I couldn’t say anything, because I’m afraid I can never see him again."

She knows Healer is PBS and she is afraid of not loosing her first love! Such a heartbreaking moment but also such a lovely father and daughter moment!

sunshine15 said:Sorry to cut your post, @MouniM.. but wait, a bed scene where they do nothing?? not even holding hands (I know we could do without these, we've had our fair share of them!!) or a hug?? And what about the most anticipated kiss of all times? If the episode doesn't have all 3 of these (the things that Young-shin wants to do with uri Healer-yah!!), I'll still be flipping every table I can get my hands on!! Lol!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Weibo] Ji Chang Wook joins Weibo + 19 & 20 January 2015 Weibo updatesPosted by Gabby

Capture

After his manager briefly hinted about it, Ji Chang Wook finally opened a Weibo account!

Given his growing fan base in China and Taiwan, it seems like only a matter of time before he does so since Twitter is banned in China. A Weibo account will therefore grant him direct access to reach out to his fans in China.

His first post on Weibo was a video greeting announcing the creation of his Weibo account. 

19 January 2015:

大家好!我是池昌旭,我开通了微博,感谢大家一直以来对我的关注!

(Translation) Hello everyone! I am Ji Chang Wook, I’ve opened a Weibo, thank you everyone for showing interest in me all this while!

Hello, this is actor Ji Chang Wook.
I finally have my own Weibo account.
I’m really thankful for giving me so much support and interest.
I’m also very happy to have such an avenue to greet you all.
Please show lots of interest in my Weibo account in the future.
Please guide me along. Thank you.

Just finished watching the raw. It is a sad but also heartwarming episode.

The first scene that touch my heart and brought me tears is when YS cried in front of her dad. OMG, i love the way YS poured her heart out to her dad. She looks like a little girl who seeks comfort from her dad. I love the way her dad and ahjusi spoil and love her. Although I don't understand korea well, but I somehow I can guess the conversation between YS and dad on bed. He was talking about how he was waiting for YS to come out from her hiding place and come home with him.

I also cried when healer met his mom, then the flashback and then him sitting alone. I feel his loneliness and I think YS also knows the feeling he suffers. And so after listening to Dad's story, she decided to do the same. She'll wait for healer to come out and come to her.

Well again, i don't understand Korea so I may be wrong. I apologize in advance if my guess is wrong.

:-t OMG!!!!! I know I said that teacher should act like the scapegoat but not this.....

This makes me feel wierd... when EK was airing I wish something similar for JCW's character and it did happened but not the way I wanted because I was just playing :-S :-t #-o :-< :-w

"Dad, one crazy bastard tricked me all this while. Everything he told me, word by word was a lie. I didnt even know that and poured out my heart to him. But I cant tell him. If I tell him that I know, maybe he wont come back. I cant be without him. What should I do?'

Ooh the feels...

'I am in the middle of controlling myself from holding his hand. I want to huggg him, talk all night long and kiss him. I am not angry but im waiting. He didnt come. That person is a bad person right?'

I feel u girlie.

Wow... this episode left me surprised. The ending events were so unexpected. As a matter of fact... not a complete surprise because at one of my earlier posts I guessed the teacher will die but not at this stage of the drama. I must say this but I really love the timing in the drama. In a way... it's better it happened now and not later. This way, it will give the plot more place for developments. But I have a condition... I don't want anyone else to die, unless they're the evil characters. This death is more than enough, no need for more. Other than the feelings I have about this issue, the rest of the episode was amazing!

Finally, the question that kept us busy all week has been answered. It was the teacher that saved JH by distracting the bullies and making them believe he is the Healer they're looking for. And he even injured himself to make it seem more credible. He opened the way for YS to find wounded JH and save him. She on her part was able to connect all the signs: the star, the pills, the hand touch and the different behavior of JH and realize the truth. Those scenes were so good. We always knew how JH felt about her and he proved it many times, but it was nice to see her inner thoughts after knowing the truth. She cares for him a lot, she's afraid she'll never see him again and she's confused. Not about her feeling but about what is it that she should do, how she should be behave when she's with him. That led to many uncomfortable moments and affectionate eye interactions. I consider even the little gestures to be very meaningful as well as their conversations.

YS has once again entered my heart. Her conversations with here dad were emotional... I'm glad that they found each other and he's such a good father. I hope that by tomorrow she'll be able to overcome it all with her positive attitude. And she'll see that that the betrayal in not that big as she thinks. While he did lie about his identity, everything else was real and true. She's smart, she should figure that out. And although he hasn't revealed himself to her, I hope she will be there for him in the hard times he will go through and in the future as well.

JH suffering in this episode only grew deeper. I'm sure he'll blame and hate himself, he'll be filled with revenge and rage... that'll make him want to disappear at any cost. He got somewhat of a cold shoulder from YS in this episode so he'll probably think there's no reason for his existence. I really feel for him... almost anyone with sensitive soul who suffered so much all his life, would want to put an end to it. I do hope that even before YS will find him, he'll come to his senses. He need to realize that he's stronger than he thinks.

i was watching the cafe scene (OTP scenes without subs, something I've never done, Lol! But needed something sweet after the news of Teacher's death!).. Thankfully I recognize most of the words spoken during that convo.. Kudos to the writernim to stick to the Korean phrases I understand, like I'll be waiting, or that I want to kiss, or I'm mad.. Lol! 
I really liked a few things about the scene:

• For the first time Young-shin knew that she was talking to Jung-hoo (i.e. Healer & PBS combined), and I really liked that she was so in control.. She;s always been in control with PBS, but not so much with Healer.. But here she just said what was on her mind, gave Jung-hoo the tease & then slipped away from his hands! Lol! (Btw Healer-yah, the dual personality was cool & all, but I knew it was going to come back to bite you some day!! Lol!)
  • It sounds strange that without a lot of exchange of words, the atmosphere was totally filled with yearning and longing.. you could just sense Jung-hoo's helplessness there.. And to hear her say that she wanted to hug him, hold hands with him, talk to him & to kiss him... You could see him reaching out to her instinctively, but I can't imagine the amount of self-control that he had to have to not do anything & just stare at her eyes..
  • Up till this point, these two were kinda avoiding each other's eyes.. but then suddenly Young-shin said those words and wow, what words!! It was such a relief and a total surprise to see a female lead character act so direct.. she's always kept her feelings so transparent to Jung-hoo, but this time I was expecting her to continue acting aloof, and not talk about the elephant in the room..! But then that would've been so unlike Young-shin... kudos to the writernim for making these characters stay true to their true nature, no matter what happens!! And Jung-hoo's reactions, his trying to change his choice (West) & hug her was so endearing, and when he heard her mention the things she wanted to do, wasn't that just right in the feeeeeeels?!??
I'll probably drop again to post about this scene ('cos I had no idea I could feel the way this scene made me feel, Lol! see not making any sense!!) ... But for now, an advice to uri Jung-hoo----> Jung-hoo, next time Young-shin asks you "East or West",  you better choose "West"!! "East" isn't helping your cause at all! Lol!

"Dad, one crazy bastard tricked me all this while. Everything he told me, word by word was a lie. I didnt even know that and poured out my heart to him. But I cant tell him. If I tell him that I know, maybe he wont come back. I cant be without him. What should I do?'

Ooh the feels...

'I am in the middle of controlling myself from holding his hand. I want to huggg him, talk all night long and kiss him. I am not angry but im waiting. He didnt come. That person is a bad person right?'

I feel u girlie.

He said "yes that person is bad", isn't it? Well, I think he is thinking of him as a bad person bcs he sees what he is doing/his job plus his father/real family bad!

“Healer” Park Min-yeong reveals her feeling towards Ji Chang-wook, “Want to hug and kiss”

[spoiler] “Healer” Park Min-yeong reveals her feeling towards Ji Chang-wook, “Want to hug and kiss”

Romance between Park Min-yeong and Ji Chang-wook touched viewers" heart.

The 13th episode of KBS 2TV drama, "Healer" depicted the tense romance of Chae Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong) and Seo Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook).

Yeong-sin was shocked to find out Jeong-hoo was Healer. However, she could not tell him she was aware of his identity now, because she was afraid she would never be able to Jeong-hoo again if she would let him know about her discovery.

Jeong-hoo became furious when Kim Moon-sik (Park Sang-won) threatened Yeong-sin"s life using mother. He went to see Kim Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae) but all he heard was about someone called Sir, who was above Moon-sik.

Jeong-hoo also felt jealous when he saw Yeong-sin who visited Moon-sik. Yeong-sin interviewed Moon-ho regarding Moon-sik. Moon-ho handed over material related to the case to Yeong-sin and Jeong-hoo and asked them to organize the sources. Jeong-hoo along with Yeong-sin and Lee Jong-soo (Jang Seong-beom) went to Yeong-sin"s place.

Yeong-sin and Jeong-hoo expressed their ardent feelings for each other in one"s own secretive ways. While Yeong-sin and Jeong-hoo were having a conversation standing next to each other, Yeong-sin mentioned about Healer and said she would like to hug him, talk to him and kiss him. She of course meant to say it to Jeong-hoo. The concealed romantic relationship between the two continued in such a tense way. Curiosity heightened as to how the love of Yeong-sin and Jeong-hoo will be concluded in the end.

"Healer" is a refreshing and brilliant action romance about the young generation who fight against the remnant of the society left by the parents" generation.

Credit http://www.ohkpop.com/199405/spoiler-healer-park-min-yeong-reveals-her-feeling-towards-ji-chang-wook-want-to-hug-and-kiss?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Addictedtokeverything said: "Dad, one crazy bastard tricked me all this while. Everything he told me, word by word was a lie. I didnt even know that and poured out my heart to him. But I cant tell him. If I tell him that I know, maybe he wont come back. I cant be without him. What should I do?' Ooh the feels... 'I am in the middle of controlling myself from holding his hand. I want to huggg him, talk all night long and kiss him. I am not angry but im waiting. He didnt come. That person is a bad person right?' I feel u girlie