[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

Ommooooo that hot preview gave me butterflies in my stomach :\">

to summarize it all : Chemistry explodes with just hands holding scene

B66ZBFuCUAA2sp8.jpg

B66Q5PPCcAABH7H.jpg

Guest Cinderella1

The preview translation : (credit healer korean drama)

Jung Hoo asks Moon Ho if he knew what happened in 1992. Moon Ho tells him, "If you let me see your face, I'll answer all your questions."
Secretary Oh tells Moon Shik that someone is investigating the car accident case.
Detective Yoo tells Young Shin that Healer is a suspect of at least 2 murder cases.
Young Shin says, "Healer-nim, I want to meet with you. This is considered as my invitation."
Moon Ho says, "The eyes are alike, are you Jung Hoo?"

Guest Cinderella1

AdelaM said: @Cinderella1 unfortunately I think they will watch it together but apart! She is in front happy with the present received and he is behind her crying But definitely she will know Healer is PBS

The preview!! So much feels!! :x
date scenes! *I died* O:-) O:-)

@uctqepe @namyo Healerities remains me inflammation... something, because ..."itis" means inflammation in medical field right? like bronchitis, arthritis... :P:)>- ;))
maybe we need to call @drbigapple on this one to give good name on Healer fans :)]

-itis is a suffix(in latin) meant   inflammation of specified part...
so what is  the etiology (cause) of this 'healerITIS'  ?? i named it 'changwook bacteria'
since @kanya summon me...are chinggu asking me to prescribe the medication to treat it:(|) :(|)

Goshhh I'm hoping the confrontation of JH and KMH is intense. Please writer-nim make this one of the best male leads confrontation ever. Don't make look one of them a week one and make the other one strong, intelligent, perfect 8-| I had enough of that previously. So this could be what they were talking about the male testosterone chemistry. =P~

Aigoo, after abusing the preview a few times, all i'm hoping is that YS recognizes Park Bong Soo and Healer really are one and the same person. Since she held Park Bong Soo's hand before, she must know the feelings, rightttt? (is that too much to ask for, writer-nim????)
And Healer is pretty romantic, don't u guys think? Secret hot date in the dark, candles at the entrance, adorable gift...a perfect date that a girl can hope for, minus the not-knowing-who-i-am-meeting part....

@sia3 =)) oh gawd. I was concentrated reading your timeline :-B but then I read the last part =)) I couldn't stop laughing.

@drbigapple‌ is there such a thing as a treatment for Changwook bacteria, :-B because I need one. We'll need one. :-<

@ahpheng: the photo you posted on page 302 was JCW and the actor who plays his father.  It's from the episode when MY sees Healer as he's leaving KMS' library/study/home office.  She calls out Healer's dad's name thinking it is him.  They used both JCW and the other actor in that scene.  Pretty cool, huh?

Further to @briseis‌ post. This is another picture JCW posted on his Instagram....this time with the lovely girl eaV2rPX.jpgPic cr JCW Instagram

@only1khj, yup...the look so identical that I initially thought it was JCW's stunt double .