[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

Ommooo omoo... Moon Ho will know who Healer is, while YoungShin is still clueless.. Sorry ChangMin shipper, my ship is about to sail kakakakakakka

sia3 said:
Video Translations:
Jung Hoo asks Moon Ho if he knew what happened in 1992. Moon Ho tells him, "If you let me see your face, I'll answer all your questions."
Secretary Oh tells Moon Shik that someone is investigating the car accident 19 years ago.
Detective Yoo tells Young Shin that Healer is a suspect of at least 2 murder cases.

hi guys! first time posting here. i usually just lurk and read and giggled silently but ohmaigawdd the preview ahh~~ my heart can't take it anymore..healer and cys on a date and sjh's face while they're watching the movie(?)  :x my feelssss..darn it seo jung hoo..your face just does things to my heart...wonderful, painful, beautiful things hahah
tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go1_250.gif tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go7_r1_250.gif tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go2_250.giftumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go6_r1_250.gif tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go9_r1_250.gif tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go4_r1_250.giftumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go3_250.gif  tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go8_r2_250.gif tumblr_nhwljvlWOj1u5c21go5_r1_250.gif
cre: mondayblueberry

Guest shinomorisagara

Ahpheng said: EP 11 preview is out !!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/healer/view/preview/index.html?articleIndex=0

@Sia3

Thank you you two. you just made my day

BQRKnVh.jpg
This is one scene that I am most curious about. Is he crying ? Or just smiling while watching a movie ? Or what ???

I knew I should have listened to my head and watch this drama when it has completed.....look what happens to me now , counting the hours to Monday. Aaahhhhh...now I remember, I didn't listen coz of this ...

CX13Cwk.jpg

Gifs cr DC
@azzurri, u r welcome....I hope your brain has stopped exploding, this drama is making all of us in need of a good healing from Healer. Of course.

Wah... I really didn't expect KMH to knw Healer is JungHu this soon! So now we shd be quite rest assured tt KMH will not harm Healer right?!?!

And KMH also knows the connection between CYS and JH so this is really fate tt both of them are to fall in love with each other.

Daebak.

Joining this thread a bit late (haven't been on Soompi for awhile actually), but the Healer made me do it. That preview for episode 11 is just wow - I feel like my heart's been caught in my throat, especially during that last bit with the handholding.

And I just realised, there's something that I find absolutely seductive with the way Ji Chang Wook walks/runs. Not just The Strut at the end of ep 9 and beginning of ep10, but also in ep 8, when he's rescuing Young Shin from the elevator. And in the preview, when he's walking towards Moon Ho. There's like a swagger, and normally I'd find it a bit pompous, but on him it looks so natural and graceful XD.

Thank you to everyone on this threat - I usually lurk but you've all made the wait for Monday and Tuesday so much easier.

@sia3: Sorry for cutting you post.. 

So, Detective Yoon thinks President Hwang's murder was also Healer's doing? Ah, that's just wrong! Instead of clearing Healer's name for Go Sung-chul's murder, this just makes things worse! 

@sia3 thank you for updating me with the writer work :D (I've seen Faith but honestly I don't remember so in details the episodes :P)

I prefer the leaves and comings back so to have much more OTP moments :D

Anyhow, things are getting interesting! There should be interaction between Ajjumma and the detective too! Once that happen Ajjumma will figure it out something so Healer's name will be clean and so both Healer and CYS could live happy ever after (now both ajjumma and the teacher are kinda of against Healer falling in love of this close girl)

She received her first present at their first date (a little late taken into consideration she made him a star as gift at the phonecabine :)) ).

A sweet bunny who will be her closest friend till officially with Healer!

@Ahpheng What if behind that smile-almost-cry is his real feeling. Moon Ho request, yes you can meet her but for the first and the last time. You meet her, then you must leave. I don't trust you, or Young Shin will get more danger around you. That's why he's happy but really pain inside

I mean this smile
BQRKnVh.jpg
panda 21
HEALER-YAA YOU WANT A HEALER, I CAN HEAL YOUR WOUND
I CAN HEAL YOUR BROKEN HEART, BONG SOOK-AH
WHY EVERYONE LEAVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL CREATURE, YOU STILL HAVE ME HERE
/crying in the corner

Oh and the one who speak the last sentence about Jung Hoo eyes sound like Jung Hoo himself not Moon Ho.

Edit:
Again what if the one who set the date is Moon Ho, that bunny is replacing her teddy from Moon Ho which was torn during the incident
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
panda 07

@AdelaM
You've pointed out something I've concerned over. We don't know much about Ahjumma, do we? Why did she quit the police force? Why did she join hands with Teacher? What's her reason for doing this job she's doing now? Is it just for the money?  Will she help Healer? Technically, it is not any of her business.

So far, she's almost always about business-only with Jung Hoo. How much does she care for Jung Hoo or Teacher? How much will she go to help Jung Hoo after he has broken of the reins?

My friends and I were involved in recapping Faith (after it finished airing), so some scenes and episode numbers are still fresh in mind even though I thought I contracted memory of a fish before. I guess it's also because that scene was one of the memorable scenes whereby OTP went their separate ways, daejang went to seek death (one on one with Ki Chul) while Eun Soo embarked on her journey to the time hole. But then she turned back to stop daejang's suicidal mission, and they had at least 3 sweet scenes: 1) Hand-holding moment (her warming up his frozen hand 2) The hand-shake 3) Arguing like a couple in front of the king & queen :x :x :x

Now listing that just got me hoping I'll see some reaaally sweet scenes for Healer, too!

I know KMH is the good guy will groom both to be reporters but why JH is willing to reveal himself to KMH? What make him trust KMH?

After watching preview 11 I got frustrated ~X( I waited so long not to see them holding hands again!

Left 10 episodes they better start kissing in every episode!! >:)

Guest shinomorisagara

Question, if Ahjumma and teacher are worried about YS's influence on Healer, I mean he's risking exposing his identity, and there's also the whole mystery behind JH's father killing YS's father and which they still haven't uncovered, yet, why did Ahujmma tell Healer about YS's email? I have always assumed that she's not gonna tell him for his own sake, but it seems from the preview that she did tell him. Are teacher and Ahjumma changing tactics now?

Guest delicatehan

Seo Junghoo is a sweet and romantic guyy ohmygoshh :x the date is so romantic and i swear that when they hold their hands and the moment when Junghoo looks at her, my heart flutters ohohohoho ;;)

P/s: Youngshinnn wearing lipstick and white clothes for her first datee :x

Guest uctqepe

@MUFCfangirl‌ huwaaaaaa you're right.. I feel so much pain watching the preview.. The interlocking fingers.. The teary eyes yet w/ smile on face.. I just cant,. Lemme join you crying at the corner... :(:((

If short preview can do this, am not sure i can survive the next 5 weeks.. my fellow Healerities, embrace yourself, heartbreaks are coming :-S

@Ahpheng I know how you feel, the wait is killing me. Not to forget waiting for the subbed eps too :((  I mostly hate the feeling that emerge after watching the 2 eps of the week. Its like ohhh...whats next... the WAIT!  8-} Michyeoganda