[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I was wondering whether Myung Hee loved Moon Shik. He obviously loves her and is smiling with her around. It's kinda adorable yet pathetic, although he's a scheming maniac in a hard situation now. Myung Hee loved Gil Han very much, it's obvious, but does Myung Hee love Moon Shik the same way?

Another thing, I would love to see Mi Ja end up with Moon Ho, I dunno why...

Found this Relationship Chart in DC, sorry if it has been posted before...very curious what the Orange coloured arrow means for Ahjumma and the Cyber Police guy (top right hand corner) ?? Were they once a couple ? Of future couple ?? Sibling ??

VBjXQBr.jpgPic cr Dc

Former colleagues, I think...

in my opinion , it's Kim Moon Ho who is going to stop the exposure of Healer because he knows now that Bon Soo is Healer and that he his on Chae Young Shin's side , he's helping her and will never turn against her .

i think he will contact the ajhumma and warn her in order to do some magic to stop it , or he'll contact the detective and change his mind !

Can't wait to see what will happen when he finds out that he knew him when he was little and that he is Ji An's friend...

@AdelaM‌ please give...give..more..more video FMV agaiiinn.... ;

;)

I will dear @hyuntaesun :) once I get home I will start my work of creating videos :D

Till then :)

well about cys phone l began to doubt ; did kmh see her old one before ? don't remember but am sure he will suspect pbs and starts investigating about him but l hope l really hope cys will find the truth next week poor jh is depressed and he will need her presence and about their meeting , when she was sending her email he was in kmh house ( l think he will find other things in the briefcace) so wouldn't be logical if ajumma was the one recieving it ? mmmmm if she does l dont think she will let him know about it and maybe she and the teacher will make a plan to separate them  :(

newstory said: By the way, @Ahpheng great you have posted it, I also wanted to do it but because of another arrow - Moon Ho and Young Shin are connected with red arrow, which indicates romantic relationship.But actually this poster appeared even before the cast was finalized (there are photos missing), so it is not definite. But what is definite - originally Moon Ho and Young Shin relationship was (or still is?) supposed to be not brother-sister relationship but romantic (note that arrow is double-sided).

Done watching ep 10 subbed, its getting intense and always makes me curious what will happen next, herewith some of my rants from ep 10 hahaha:
Really adore that kind of friendship-relationship, handle it with cool way about confessing thing. It wouldn't too awkward since its normal for u to fall for your best friend. (First time proposing and get rejected in 3 minutes hahaha)
Gosh please help that poor soul and appropriate answer for what he looking for, my heart HURT for him, whoaaaa Jung Hoo you need to be heal SOON, you shouldn't be healer all of the time =[[ *sobbing*
Gawd he need a reason to survive, to live and to love ..... I feel you Jung Hoo yaaaa ...
OMG JH found the evidence and MH found out that JH has YS mom phone, getting more excited how they solve out the problem and all miss understanding and getting hand in hand to reveal the real criminal and the truth.
Healer fightiing!

Lead actor reporter style comparison already out, so where's the girl
dunno crazy rabbit

tumblr_nhv05sRoTX1u4lvilo1_1280.jpg
Scarf

tumblr_nhv05sRoTX1u4lvilo2_1280.jpg
Hair

tumblr_nhv05sRoTX1u4lvilo3_1280.jpg
Outfit-Jacket

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2015010710565012390&type=1
waiting the translator, but there's many fangirls than fanboys, so maybe waiting forever

Because of Healer I choose PMY, that famous winding scarf on rooftop and maybe will get kiss scene around the scarf after this. Because of Kyungsoo I choose PMY jacket, first meeting, nail clipping, that oversized jacket really cute. Because of Coffee Prince I choose the tomboyish one, she looks so fresh and younger, and we don't need washing hair scene again. If PSH is the girl of Flower Boy Next Door, PMY is Cute Girl Next Door. She's so cute and pretty with beanie and scarf. Oh, and she's in slippers is the cutest. But I don't mind she wear wedding dress in last episode. Just until that, after the drama end it's just me with wedding dress and JCW as my main actor in my dramaland /bye/
yipee crazy rabbit

I love that in episode 8 while Young Shin and Jung Hoo were recording the interview, he couldn't stop staring at the video screen (which was recording at an angle where only Young Shin was shown), and only took his eyes off it to look at her directly. Those unconscious touches are what makes this romantic and adorable.

Guest gdvip1808

qwenli said: @ahpheng
wow, you must have very good software or skills to embedd that gif in the phone! Awesome =D>Pray give me the link to the original video please? Thanks!

I was wondering whether Myung Hee loved Moon Shik. He obviously loves her and is smiling with her around. It's kinda adorable yet pathetic, although he's a scheming maniac in a hard situation now. Myung Hee loved Gil Han very much, it's obvious, but does Myung Hee love Moon Shik the same way?

Another thing, I would love to see Mi Ja end up with Moon Ho, I dunno why...

I honestly think she's with him because she's thankful to him for been beside her. I see love/adoration in his eyes but with her I see more that she's looking at a long time best friend. I might be wrong.

*Slaps* mama @soojun why did it took so long *slaps* you're going to like the three leads. Young Shin is very likeable

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@AdelaM‌ u are really creative, dear..

Seems you never get tired making video even back from work activty..

Why???..Because of healer n JCW~PMY.. >:D< keeps energizing dear...

I think we are arriving at the second arc - Healer/Jung Hoo looking into his father's death and with more people finding out and protecting his identity. I am still 50/50 about whether Moon Ho will keep his secret but if Healer can look after Young Shin's safety, I think he will keep quiet about Jung Hoo/Bong Soo's identity. But, the bigger question then would be, Is Moon Ho willing to expose everything which will hurt his brother as well as his beloved noona?

Picture taken by public:
baby.png
cr DC, cr kamlp baidu
According to this korean fan, the roof top kiss scene and elevator scenes are all filmed in a building just across her home. When she look out of her living room, she can see them filming. Even when he go out to work he can see them too. The cast and crew are all friendly and accomodate their request for photos and autographs but requested them not to put them online。
Such a lucky fan, he doesnt have to switch on the tv to watch the show! :))I can see JCW with his twin -- Manager Bang.