[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Healer ratings up to Ep 10...
Hopefully the ratings will break 10% barrier soon! [-O<
This drama is so good and deserve higher ratings :)

B6tYMvkCcAA2tIl.jpg
cr: HealerKdrama twitter

Only 7-9% so far, but with solid story, I hope more viewers will tune in to Healer ;;):D

Guest blossomnagr

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"8 Factors fueling our Healer obsession
The K-drama Healer is almost to the halfway point, and it is gaining momentum as it progresses. The action romance, which stars Ji Chang WookPark Min Young, and Yoo Ji Tae, has developed a devoted following of viewers waiting on the edge of their seats for the next episode, and we can't say that we blame them! Here are 8 factors from the first 8 episodes that have fueled our intense Healer obsession.
Healer-rooftop.gif
Here is the list : 
http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-factors-fueling-our-healer-obsession/

Guest IguanaSoap

[Ratings: Tues, 01.06.14] ′Healer′ Rises to Second; ′Pride and Prejudice′ Drops to Last

[Ratings: Tues, 01.06.14] ′Healer′ Rises to Second; ′Pride and Prejudice′ Drops to Last

Things just got very interesting.

After losing out its first place spot to SBS′ Punch, MBC′s Pride and Prejudice, which has been on top for the majority of its run, fell to last place.

Punch increased from 9.6 to 10.1 percent, staying in first place with its double digit ratings. KBS′ Healer, which has had a good following, finally escaped third place to rise to second with 9.2 percent.

Pride and Prejudice unfortunately saw a drop from 8.4 to 8.2 percent, settling for last place in the 10 p.m. time slot.

Especially as Pride and Prejudice only has one more episode left in its series, it′s hard to tell whether the drama will rise to first or even second again.

Tuesday, January 6, 2014 Dramas

1. SBS Punch 9.6→10.1
2. KBS Healer 8.2→9.2
3. MBC Pride and Prejudice 8.4→8.2

(mwave)

Waiting anxiously for DB to post up Ep10 recap...

Waiting anxiously for Ep10 English subtitles...

Waiting anxiously for Monday to come...

Waiting anxiously for text/video preview of Ep11...

Waiting anxiously... for any news on Healer...

[-(

Guest adniRose

omagawdd i went to DB and Healer Ep 9 has almost 900 comments.. that's insane!! shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251it's really such a phenomenal.. i think Healer has the highest comments so far.. daebakkk!!

I love that Healer is a normal human with exceptional skills...

I love that Healer is cool headed but warm hearted...

I love that Healer said he dislike interest and concern from others but yet yearn for his mother's love, Teacher's love and CYS's love.

I love that Healer is mesmerised by CYS for who she is and not after she is all dressed-up.

I love that Healer is tormented that the dad he wanted to know is a "murderer" and the person who eventually told him was his Teacher, and at a time whereby knowing who he is is becoming important.

I love that Healer is affected by skinship initiated by CYS, by her calling him "Oppa".

I love that Healer always in-tune with what CYS needs, offering to be her listening ear, comforting arm/hand/body, bringing her flats because she cant walk well with heels.

Is there anything not to love about our Healer????

Ans: NO!

Guest blossomnagr

Viki has it 88% subbed. Fighting The Time Healer Team  <:-P

And I must say dramabeans commentators are taking the task serious. Goal is to reach 1000 comments before review for 10 ep is out. Haha. Yesterday there were bets that it will not reach 800 comments but they proved them wrong. Already 893. Fighting beanies =)) just read several of their last comments, they already started discussing ep 10. :)

EDIT : viki already has it 91% subbed 

Guest snowhite1989

Can I make a request to all you smart and tech savvy people out there??? Please make a short video of all JCW and PMY skin ship from episode 1-10, I want one so that I can just replay it everyday until a new episode comes out.

The cliff hanger at the end of ep 10 is awesome! The drama's stroyline has entered a new stage of excitement !  I think they are filming the drama LIVE now, so that's why we didn't see any preview of ep 11 yet. There are so many mysteries that need to be unfold.  B-)

When JCW dresses up, I feel like he is just acting himself as a Hallyu superstar.  LOLDon't click my spoiler tag if you don't want to be mesmerized by his charming appearance! ;)
Warning: Lots of HD screencaps! 

wook23.jpg
wook1.jpg

wook2.jpg
wook3.jpg

wook4.jpg

wook21.jpg
wook26.jpg

wook22.jpg
wook5.jpg
wook24.jpg

wook6.jpg

wook7.jpg
wook8.jpg
wook9.jpg

wook10.jpg
wook11.jpg
wook12.jpg

wook13.jpg

wook20.jpg

wook14.jpg

wook15.jpg

wook16.jpg

wook17.jpg

wook18.jpg

wook19.jpg

crd: JCW DC

:x :x :x 

DramaBeans has just released the recap ep 10 (faster than ever). 
Healer: Episode 10by javabeans | January 6, 2015 | 14 Comments

healer10-00439b.jpg

It’s an emotionally charged episode on several fronts, so everybody brace your hearts for some pinching. There’s plenty of cuteness and crushing to go around, but now that we’re at the halfway point, feelings deepen and entangle and get more complicated—especially with more of the past surfacing to shed light on the present. We thought we had a pretty good idea what the deal was, but the show has made sure to peel back its layers smartly without revealing the whole shebang, which keeps the surprises in play.

MORE --->  http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/healer-episode-10/

Guest shinomorisagara

speaking of the cruel cliff hanger, here are my thoughts:
1- Both KMH and SJH have dirt on each other now, so it's not only Healer's identity that is in danger of being exposed, but also KMH's past. In fact, KMH's secret might hurt CYS more than the realization that Healer and BS are the same person, but then again, Healer is in a much bigger danger of being arrested.

2- Healer might disappear along with Bong Soo from CYS's life. I guess it's logical considering that DY and Ahjumma know that cops are following CYS. There's also Healer's newly acquired knowledge of what his father did to CYS's father. I don't know what teacher told Healer exactly, but even if he were to suspect that his father was framed, he might want to find the culprit before he goes back to CYS.

3- CYS might find out somehow that BS and Healer and connected. Maybe KMH will try to warn her of BS or ask questions about him which will raise her suspicion. I don't recall KMH seeing YS's phone, so he might suspect it, but I don't think he'll be sure about it. By the time CYS makes the connection, BS will no longer be around. I mean think about it. There's no way a person will stay knowing that the cops are investigating his fake background.

4- KMH and Healer might confront one another with the dirt they managed to dig on one another just like Healer confronted KMH's brother.

5- You must remember that KMH believes Healer to be protecting YS for money, but he'll be an idiot if he doesn't notice that BS was there when he first came to Someday news and before he made the request that YS be protected. He should question why Healer, if KMH manages to make the connection, was there from the beginning. 

Speaking of the ratings. Before I discovered Healer through dramabeans, I was hooked on Pride and Prejudice. I watched this week's  episode, and I have to say PP is either getting draggy and boring, or it's just that everything pales in comparison to Healer. I must say though that that sad piano piece in PP is a master piece that can make you cry without a sad scene. Wish they had something that powerful in Healer.