[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

i hope HMH won't realise the truth so easy...i hope PBG will have a good answer...

I am guessing this is one of the consequences because ahjumma told him stay away from ys, because he is so focus on her, he is being careless, that is because protecting her is now hos first priority , before healer dream was to be alone on an island by himself, so I doubt he would of given him self any trouble of being found out, but now he has someone he wants in his life, therefore not being careful as he was before.

Healer's tutorial how to ask drag a girl outI love he is bewitched by her unlocking skiil. I think it gets to him even more than that red dress. Well, if you want to seduce the Healer start to take lesson in burglary ;-)mjkEiHm.gifAbKATuj.gif
The jealousy! LOL!cZ0Zcsk.gifJDSDT6P.gifkjxgXbx.gif3ppCx2i.gif
source: weibo

Now tt KMH has strong reasons to suspect PBS is related to or is Healer. I wonder what he will do with his information. He doesn't trust Healer and so I don't think he will now.

Love the impromptu date. Love JH's reactions when CYS grabbed his hands and again skinship with PBS calms down her nerves.

And our requests are answered! CYS showing off e skills the con-man uncles have taught her! Also we knw how smart our Healer is also. But confessing he wins both ways. If CYS accepts PBS, he wins. By knowing that CYS heart has no space for another because of Healer he also wins. *clap hand*

nateko said:

One thing that sparked my curiosity was YS’s old phone. She said that her mother gave it to her, but… which mom, biological or adoptive? If it was Myung Hee’s phone, then it might act as a major game changer. JH will most likely fix it and give it back to YS. If Myung Hee ever meets YS in the future, she might recognize the phone she gave her daughter. However, if it was YS’s adoptive mom’s phone… well nothing to add then. :-\"

Guest AnneVarattha

OMFGGGGGGGGGG HOLY COWWWWW !!!

1st    NO PREVIEWWWWW  They are indeed in liveshooting mode now huhhhhhh, poor them, pls take care of your health JCW, PMY, YJT and all actors
2nd   WHATTTTTTT TOO SOON FOR KMH to know the identity of healerrrrr, PLS Moonho oppa pls don't hurt my healer, my PBS, my SJH my CYS ,MY OTP!!!!!!!!!
3rd    plssss CYS pls discover the identity of your dear healer ASAP! or else he will get into danger now!!!
4th    WHY THE PHONE!? Awwwwwww, pls KMH pls do not take the precious phone from SJH, plssss I want him to be the one keep it and fix it and give it to CYS
5th    Too much conflict to untie now,Till next week I'm gonna die for sure......... HOLY COW!! :(( :(( :(( :((  :((

Ohhh Ji Chang Wook is awesome when it comes to intense emotional scenes and he just get the viewers feeling those emotions that he is going through. *sob* *sob. why didnt teacher raised him properly and just left him on his own when he finally learn all the skills?
CYS should have type that email earlier, a girl gotta do what she can do to reach her crush right? Unfortunately I think Ahjumma will the one reading the mail? X_X, hope she didnt write anything mushy.
Ahhh, the cracked phone of CYS. So evil of Moonho to go through PBS's things. I very doubt so if he will confront PBS, he will probably observe PBS closely now.
They must be in deep live shooting now with no preview. I remember there was 8 ep pre-written and they filmed ep 10 round about Christmas and they are probably reshuffling things to take in viewer's response. So hopefully next week on everything will be even more awesome!

Guest delicatehan

OMG SO KMH DISCORVERED PBS'S IDENTITY???!!! :-S its really hearbreaking to watch healer like that :(

Jungho-ya, you shouldn't sick for living. there's someone that always stands besides youuuuu :(:(

Rooftop scene:
YS: This is a good place.Healer: I'm glad u like it.YS: It's not snowing.Healer: Yeah, it's not snowing today.YS: Park Bong Soo, let's talk about you, u've always listened to my stories so tonight i'll listen to yours instead. U can tell me stories about your daily life or dating life, stuffs like that...I'm a really good listener..Healer: That person hasn't come yet, right? The person that sunbae is waiting for..YS: That's my story, not yours. Just talk about yourself.Healer: My story u mean..YS: Right.Healer: Can't it be me?YS: Uh?Healer: Instead of waiting for that person that hasn't come, can't it be me, the one beside u?YS: Ya, you can't joke around like that, your joke isn't funny at all, makes people confused.Healer: If you wish, i can do everything, whatever it is, beside you like this..YS: Did you just confess to me?Healer: Uhm...YS: Do you mean it?Healer: Uhm...Ah, why don't you take a moment to think and answer..YS: I don't need to think. I can't right now. There is no place left here (her heart). Right now is like that.Healer: Because of that person?YS: Uhm, because of that person. I'm sorry.Healer: I see.YS: That is?Healer: That is.. i give upYS: Sigh, u totally scared me. But Park Bong Soo: Healer: Yeah, sunbae.YS: Just now you were really strange. U seem like another person.Healer: Of course, that was my first confession ever and i got rejected.YS: Don't feel too bad. Your rival is quite strong..Healer: Quit it. Do you enjoy taunting me?YS: I'm really sorry. Ya, Park Bong Soo, since when did you start liking me? was it love at first sight?Healer: You're noisy.YS: When was it???

CYS will definitely fall in love with the real JH..not healer nor park boong soo

my take, of course MH might have doubts about healer's identity, but being "park boong soo", he will get a break by displaying his dorky character. anyway, I'm glad JH confessed to YS early on, he got rejected because YS has healer in her heart and not MH (remember he was quite jealous when YS got the phone call from MH)...that's why JH was cool about it

I like the pace of this drama so far....

1. JH showing his weaknesses and yet he tried to built YS's confidence and overcome her fear

2. the mystery and relationship of each character were exposed little by little...not too much but enough to let you keep guessing

@juzluvpinkI got a friend who was using the legendary Nokia 8310 all the way till about 2 years back?!We were all so amazed by her faithfulness.
@anneVaratthaI dont think moonho will take the phone becos then it will trigger PBS to be on alert seems someone knows his identity.

I love how Jung Hoo managed to confess... It doesn't happen often that the main lead comes out clear about his feelings! He immediately realized he likes YS and told her so. No drama, no disbelief, no questions, just sincerity and happiness. If she had accepted (and it would have been possible!), it would have been quite crazy for him... he would have to live his life as Park Bong Soo, maybe leave his night courrier job. It's good YS refused after all... and Jung Hoo knows it too, that's why he didn't take it too much to heart.
Park Bong Soo after all isn't Jung Hoo, his name and his personality is different... Or maybe Bong Soo is becoming more and more like Jung Hoo (or vice versa)?
If that's the case, it would be sad... YS would love only the night courrier, not JH!

The main question is: Would we refuse someone like Bong Soo??  :)) I'd take him LOL