[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

In the meanwhile...Do you remember how there were barely 300 comments? Guys, you are incredible!ScreenShot2015-01-06at13615PM_zps9b22601
I checked old screencaps, and two days ago there were less than 500 comments =D>
I don't know, beanies, maybe we should celebrate 1000 comments? :D

One thing that sparked my curiosity was YS’s old phone. She said that her mother gave it to her, but… which mom, biological or adoptive? If it was Myung Hee’s phone, then it might act as a major game changer. JH will most likely fix it and give it back to YS. If Myung Hee ever meets YS in the future, she might recognize the phone she gave her daughter. However, if it was YS’s adoptive mom’s phone… well nothing to add then. :-\"

nateko said:

One thing that sparked my curiosity was YS’s old phone. She said that her mother gave it to her, but… which mom, biological or adoptive? If it was Myung Hee’s phone, then it might act as a major game changer. JH will most likely fix it and give it back to YS. If Myung Hee ever meets YS in the future, she might recognize the phone she gave her daughter. However, if it was YS’s adoptive mom’s phone… well nothing to add then. :-\"

@Briseis - that's a pity. I think it would have been cool (for Healer's character set-up) to see that bamboo scene. Maybe it did not turn out as good on-screen, so they deleted it.

@marie67 - fans have sharp eyes. They have already spotted a bruise/wound on his right hand when he's drinking the hot beverage in that clip.

@valsava‌ , chinggu...I finished up to Ep 8, Healer got me real good, hook line and sinker!! Love it , love it love it. No wonder this thread is moving super fast and you guys are going gaga over these two.... 5 more minutes to Ep 10, thanks in advance to recappers and screenshot takers. 8UrmQWl.jpg These two are destined / fated to be together ...