[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

before me to watch ep 9please do not kill me !!!  but I have to say that:I do not like  Young Shin's red dress at all,not at all,It seems made with a measure largest and retouched in a hurryby a dressmaker who has two left hands ...CMmM92n.png?1
lucky that PMY anatomy is beautiful and looks good wearing whatever ...
maybe!!!and I say maybe  this was done on purpose in the plot, by PD-nim,necessarily to point out for an circumspect observer at the partythat's not Young Shin's style and the two of them are not there for fun!who knows ...

X_X

sia3 said: OH YEAH!!! Just as I finished complaining there are no HD pics, and it came out! :D :D :D
Gimme more pleaseeee~ *making grabby hands*
For HD pics collectors like me ~

:x :x :x
----------
Oh right~ *fangirling mode - OFF*
@azzurri - >:D< >:D< >:D<
So happy to see you here & joining in on the brain frying journey with me. Other Faithlings include @rrsmki @layali @Maja @guadi and prosperity, the latter 3 are lurking around ;)) I am not tagging prosperity because she's still behind. I wonder if uri kappy, dr25 or violetts are lurking around too, come out if you see this, girls! :)

well l can anderstand that's bad if he became careless especially now that the detective is behind cys but let's not forget about the girl that orks with healer and ajumma also so they can keep him safe at least for now but l imagine that he lay become careless around cys and she will find out and l wich she will sooner so they can move their relationship to another level even if he stays as pbs all that matter's is she knows  maybe this is my pov but the one in difficult situation is kmh why ? well at least if healer is exposed the truth will come out sooner or later and he will prove his innocence from the crime and l don't think cys will let him down but as for kmh the moment the truth will be out is going to be ugly for him bcs he knew it but kept it secret and helped his brother by covering the truth so how can he face cys , jh and especially his noona am afraid that he will get killed in the end by the barman or even by his brother X_X

I'm starting to see parallels of Superman with Healer especially with Chang Wook bein' the Clark Kent to Min Young's Lois Lane. Right now I'm just a casual viewer, but I do enjoy watching Ji Chang Wook parkour in this drama. DAMN he looks awesome doin' it  :x Oh I am not liking Min Young's hair at all sorry. I much prefer the hair Bob she sported in Glory Jane or her hair in City Hunter was nice too. 
Oh Healer's banter with the Hacker Ahjumma are some of the highlights for me in this drama, they go back and forth like an old married couple!

im here tooo!!! oh guys, thank youuuu so so much for all the recaps and screencaps you did for us!!!! I was not able to see the raw yet but thanks to @all of you who made possible for me to read your insides it felt like i was seeing it already!!!thank you veryyy much @aroma83 for the phonecall conversation transl. it was so heartwarming. i likes when she said: if i go like this at home my father will ask me tones of questions! this is from me: i prefer to talk to you maybe my crush will come too!
wow so sweet this scene!i will be back with my insides of the episode :)also i would like to welcoming our new chingus here! Welvcome on our sweet and loved board of HEALERs fans :D 

carmens said: before me to watch ep 9please do not kill me !!!  but I have to say that:I do not like  Young Shin's red dress at all,not at all,It seems made with a measure largest and retouched in a hurryby a dressmaker who has two left hands ...
lucky that PMY anatomy is beautiful and looks good wearing whatever ...
maybe!!!and I say maybe  this was done on purpose in the plot, by PD-nim,necessarily to point out for an circumspect observer at the partythat's not Young Shin's style and the two of them are not there for fun!who knows ...

X_X

Guest Piccola_Quercia

I just saw the episode 9 and i understand clearly only one thing looking this scene:

j32YKGG.png

CYS is a very lucky woman.
Ah, the luck always to others!! :))
*Comments
full of meaning

keemchia said: "evil, crack-peddling producers" strike again! giving us only only a small dose of Healer couple this ep to make us crave tomorrow's, and then overdosing us tomorrow to make us all addicts while we wait for the next week. T.T loved that shot of the two of them talking in the moonlight... this show, stop giving me romantic fantasies that will never be fulfilled!!!

and was it me or did I hear Detective Yoon talking to a voice that sounded strangely like ajumma's? Might be my stream...I was wondering if I heard it wrongly. and how the heck did he get that video of that dirty old scumbag politician? from moonho? but wasn't youngshin reluctant to hand it over?I keep thinking that Det Yoon is Ajumma's inside person, but it may just be me reading into things more than I should...

I have seen glimpses of ep 9,but one I liked in particular,  and I stopped watching because I was choking like Young Shin  if I do not say that :This is the most beautiful scene of Healer so far, gorgeous, round, full of different feelings,but certainly full of love ... 
the child hidden in the soul of this  mature man,
pV4Ukhk.png?1

crying again in Noona's arms, 
aJGNjqZ.png?1

- Noona, mianhe, Noona ..
meaning
-Noona, saranghe, Noona,
everlasting! endless ! forever!!

andwith a bit of regretI have to mark it in Yoo Ji Tae's account ... amazing acting!!

!After fighting with his Hyung because he destroyed 

Myung Hee -noona's life , and nowwanted to kill her child again ...
myauZzR.png?1
what to do? Ottoke?You're not the only one!
REg1ME8.png?1
Na do, saranghe Noona!me too I love Noona!
kYqe5fq.png?1

!

=D>