[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@valsava asked:So did KM serve in the military the bar politician said that he was one of his best generals that know how to move forward or when to retreat or wad he just using it has a metaphor..     
My opinion is "general" refers to KMS' rank in the underground world of criminals.  KMS is high in the ranks, thus referred to as a general. He's not a novice and has been called on often to do the task(s) that needed to be done to further the bartender's rise to and hold on power.

I'm curious how they're going to introduce the designer into the plot  :-/ . It'd be hilarious if he used to be one of Healer's customer considering they look to be rather friendly together on those stills. However, it's impossible since no one knows Healer's real face nor his identity. But just imagine this, Healer as an errand boy jumping over the rooftops with some designer clothes for a fashion show because there is a traffic jam in Seoul. How funny would have that been?!

briseis said: I'm curious how they're going to introduce the designer into the plot  :-/ . It'd be hilarious if he used to be one of Healer's customer considering they look to be rather friendly together on those stills. However, it's impossible since no one knows Healer's real face nor his identity. But just imagine this, Healer as an errand boy jumping over the rooftops with some designer clothes for a fashion show because there is a traffic jam in Seoul. How funny would have that been?!

Guest blossomnagr

marie67 said: Btw I found this on weibo:

Ep 1-4 got 4.7% ratings by local upload (I dont know what local upload means). But I think its pretty good for reruns. 

Guest blossomnagr

@jerboa83 which ep was it and can you tell the min please? :)

@marie67 Yes, you are right. Lets stay positive. hope it gets higher by each eps. And most important the story itself keeps getting only better. 

The interview of JCW with KBS Ent Weekly is very funny. He lied when he answered "I'm not a big star"  to make himself look humble. Hahaha.... =)) =)) =))
He is so busted! I think when Park Bong Soo's identity is revealed, his face reaction would be the same too! LOL
bust.jpg
cred: JCW DC

B-) :> ;))

Guest uctqepe

DramaBeans comment section for recaps epi 8, as per now: 

:-O :-O :-O =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/  \:D/ \m/ \m/ \m/ 
i havent read it all, but looks like they're having a paaarrrtttaaaayyyy<:-P <:-P <:-P