[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

@2ndComing so nice to see you hear. Our OTP in 'A New Leaf' did not end up together and interesting to see what will happen here. I will enjoy any pairing as long as they don't give us any false hope. 

More Character Description. I will not post for three main leads as there is no further details about them yet.  via link
Do Ji Won as Choi Myung Hee
Coi Myung Hee (Played by Do Ji Won), is both weak and contradictory character of integrity. Choi Myung Hee can't walk due to her cervical spine injury. She is the one who knows the secret that relates to Chae Young Shin (played by Park Min Young). Do Ji won is determined to show a new look to the audience through this role hence she is preparing hard for 'Healer'.
10357822_531602730303089_156096437403936

Guest blossomnagr

Park Sang Myeong as Chae Chi Soo (Young shin's  step-father)
Chae Chi Soo is the adoptive father of Young shin expected to be a hilarious combination with Park Min young. They will have a "best father" relationship and will make everyone laugh. CCS is a criminal attorney who also operates a cafe on the saide where he trains prisoners to become barisatas.

via link10641009_531603986969630_198323924644777

@blossomnagr‌ I watched ANL. So I wonder how much a drama can affect the audience with no love story. Yes, the drama mislead me too about a potential love story story that at the end nothing happened.

I don't know if Healer will carry a love story or love triangle. But as far as we have read nothing points at that direction, for now. All we can connect is the potential relationship that happened with YJT and PMY's character.

Ahh thanks for keeping us update with the other characters.

Guest blossomnagr

Kim Mi Kyung as Jo Min Ja JMJ (played by KMK) is a hacker who has a knack for infiltrating computer networks at ease.  KMM and Ji Chang wook will be "errand partners" in Healer who adds fun and excitement. KMM is currently very active in her career and popular in Korea as well as overseas. In healer her character will be very different than her previous ones. 
1535413_531604520302910_2985318567540929

Guest blossomnagr

@namyo Yes that is true. 

Concern 'Healer' Ji Chang Wook characters meets with PMY's and later somehow he becomes a reporter after which great changes have taken into his life. So I think their characters are related to each other but whether they will have a love line or keep it professional we have yet to see. 

Guest blossomnagr

Woo Hee Jin as Kang Min Jae (head of newsroom) 
KMJ is a head of powerful Korean press agency at a young age for the time. Charm of her character attracted great attention.

10660220_531604970302865_871165330457531

blossomnagr

said:

Kim Mi Kyung as Jo Min Ja JMJ (played by KMK) is a hacker who has a knack for infiltrating computer networks at ease.  KMM and Ji Chang wook will be "errand partners" in Healer who adds fun and excitement. KMM is currently very active in her career and popular in Korea as well as overseas. In healer her character will be very different than her previous ones. 

Guest blossomnagr

Character description of JCW, PMY, YJT, Oh Jong Hyuk ,Park Sang Won and Oh Gwang Rok remains almost the same, no additional info. That is why did not post them. 

@kanyaprasetyo yes, that's official daum cafe page of 'Healer'. 
all credits to link

Lurking in Song Ji Na's previous dramas I hope she bring us some light and funny drama, I think she will because her style is so different in the 90's, so heavy in Korea's political history

I was looking for Eyes of Dawn. I think I'm going to watch it if I can find it since it's from 1991. Don't pay attention to background voices.

Hi :-h @2ndComing so glad to see John Doe Couple Fans joined here :D How i miss KMM's voice and hope to see you post here more often :)

@namyo Yeah!!! MY's Chinese Fans really talented and I'm sure when drama start airing we will get a lot of beautiful fanarts and gifs from her :)>-

Guest blossomnagr

Time to discuss Ji Chang Wook's hairstyle . 
4.26.09 #JiChangWook preparing for #Healer #힐러 

Ji Chang Wook at a meeting to discuss his concept for his drama ‘Healer’!

His hairstylist, Jung Mi Yung, shared a picture of her styling his hair at Lee Kyung Min Foret, an upscale beauty salon at Cheongdam-dong today. I’m liking what I see! Wonder what will be the final hairstyle that they will decide upon for our sexy errand boy hehehehe.

Photo credit:
Jung Mi Young’s Instagram
translation credit to Ji Chang Wook Kitchen link 
10354726_1481330185453542_73022199224297

Guest blossomnagr

14.09.24 bnt News Actor Yoo Ji Tae starring in film "The Tenor-Lirico Spinto" will be invited to participate in the Golden Horse Awards in Golden Horse Film Festival between November 6 to 27. Actor Yoo Ji Tae did not confirm his attendance yet due to his TV series "Healer" which will air in December. 

via kamlp weibo
88d633e2gw1ekozo1khecj20dw0kudhz.jpg

@blossomnagr‌ thanks for all the updates. I was thinking jcw would have the Harry Potter Bond look. :P I don't know I found myself loving the look.

With PMY I like the look and indeed it's short. I wonder if she plans to keep it a secret for now, eventually we'll see when they start filming. I like it.

Though I'm going to miss her long hair :-S

YJT, :x he looks mighty fine. I think he might keep his look intact. :-/

Woohoo so happy there's so many updates yesterday... Keep 'em coming!
For everyone new on this thread welcome!! >:D< >:D<

Yoo Ji Tae oppa is so handsome, Changwookie is also handsome as always, PMY is also beautiful n I hope the haircut will suit her.. Can't wait to see the filming \:D/