[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

One of the extracts from TV Daily caught my attention :))
最後池昌旭還稱:「《Healer》之後我接到了更多的片約。高興得我有次在家跳了半個小時的舞。我希望能夠慎重挑選作品,不想這麼快就決定下部作品。」
Ji Chang Wook says after Healer he received a lot of script invitations. He was sooooo happy that once he danced around the house for half an hour. :)) HAHAHAHA... this aegi gom is so cute! However, he said he wishes to choose the next project carefully, so he will not decide any time soon.

Park Min Young has some interesting interviews as well... I particularly love that she has sooo much love for her character, Young Shin. She emphasized how happy she is to be able to portray a very rare, has a mind of her own and straight-forward beautiful kid. She also talks a lot about how satisfying she feels playing Young Shin, how she doesn't care if the camera capture her double chin, or her hair got oily during acting, or half way through acting, her make-up is ruined etc. She is just happy and very concentrated in acting.
---
@azzurri
I did not know he's brought up by a single parent, too. Perhaps this life experience does help him portray Jung Hoo better in the Mother & Son scene. He would totally understand the strong urge of how much Jung Hoo treasures his Omma, and wants her to be happy without going through the hardship! My eyes are failing on me. I'm reading up interviews (in Chinese), but some of the translation baffled me. Not very well done, I must say :( I like JCW Kitchen's version coz it's definitely more coherent and well-presented. I hope they continue to translate more, and hopefully Park Min Young's fans too. I think Min Young is going through some sort of epiphany with Young Shin, and I'm happy for her to find Young Shin too.

Oh! Oh, that's right! One of the things I saw C-fans mentioned is that both of them are glad that Chae Young Shin is played by Park Min Young, and Seo Jung Hoo is played by Ji Chang Wook. Awww... these two aegi gom. :x :x :x I am loving them even more now. :)
jUnxGLt.gif
image via tumblr

Guest blossomnagr

kanyaprasetyo said: hyhee309 said: @kanyaprasetyo thank you for the links of compilation of Ji Changwooks's photoshoot. can't get enough of his eyes' gaze.

@blossomnagr @Olga2010Ans is there any links which compile all the Park Minyoung's photoshoot too ? I would like to save the link first and save the pictures after my internet connection gets better.

btw, where can I find all the official stills of Healer from all the episodes. I like to visit Healer's official website but I can't read Hangul that well. Does any of u guys have a Healer pictures folder like me. I am addicted to Healer so much that I've various pictures folder where I divide into Official, random, Instagram update, photoshoot, stills and etc. I am afraid I left any official pictures of the dramas.

Guest wizengamot

this is basically me (and maybe most of us this whole monday) after Healer

images_zpsz2nvnaon.jpg

normal human beings won't understand the heart of a kdrama addict. not to mention the said kdrama is super awesome!!! *sigh*

Guest charliew

My friend tried to order Director's cut from Innolife but it said it has ended. Anyone know if it is sold out or they just stop and will open again??

Guest wizengamot

zomg!!! didn't know that the shipper's contest round 3 has already started. i don't quite understand what they mean by pre-made so if anyone could enlighten me with that please :) i'll try to give as much help as i could :D

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026188/shippers-contest-round-3-fan-art#latest

Guest uctqepe

wizengamot said: zomg!!! didn't know that the shipper's contest round 3 has already started. i don't quite understand what they mean by pre-made so if anyone could enlighten me with that please :) i'll try to give as much help as i could :D

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026188/shippers-contest-round-3-fan-art#latest

Good lawwwwwd what is this overload of pictures and interviews? I've been gone for just a day and this is what I return to?!!! OMO SOMEONE TELL ME IF I SAVED A CITY IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE!

Been backreading and swooning and laughing like a hyena and drooling for the past hour and a half. You're all such a riot! Giving so many 'different' meanings to JCW's "too much skinship" interview. I can't handle this. This is why I adore you gals! :)) :)) :)) :x :x :x

My friend tried to order Director's cut from Innolife but it said it has ended. Anyone know if it is sold out or they just stop and will open again??

Has she try yesasia.com?

http://www.yesasia.com/global/healer-dvd-12-disc-english-subtitled-directors-cut-kbs-tv-drama-first/1038227590-0-0-0-en/info.html

Wow. Today IS Healer Day. All the interviews and pictures of our Healer Couple. Way to keep us (in)sane reporters!  :D
@sia3 :1) Re : Changed avatar - Okay, I stop laughing. I'll go changing my reaction now. *But Im soooo gonna change it back to LOL sometimes later. :P
2) Re : Kidnapping plan - Please believe it. How can I proceed when my partner in crime *cough* @azzurri *cough*  is "only gawking or just grinning like a stupid fool"? Her words, not mine. ;));)Ji Chang Wook-ssi, if you are reading this, don't you worry. Absolutely no guns or any machineries involved. Only carrots. Lots of carrots. :):))
3) Re : Script invitation - JCW dancing?? Like this?
ditto_zps7hbkhnzn.gif

Or this?bts03.gif?w=600
Cr : jichangwookkitchen.com
;););))

Guest blossomnagr

PMY Baidu translated all her interviews into Chinese but where is Eng Subs :( 
Here is what I found 

[interview] Lovely Park Min-yeong, "I was thirsty for acting"

Park Min-yeong threw off the 'mysterious veil' and attempted at something new through "Healer". She claims she was so thirsty to act when she made her comeback half a year after "A New Leaf".

The Park Min-yeong we know isn't cold and haughty. She's warm and passionate about her job and sticks to her decisions.

Top Star News met Park Min-yeong in a café in Sinsadong on the 13th of February. She was honest and straightforward with her answers.

Park Min-yeong announced comeback not long after "A New Leaf" had finished. She said, "The term between dramas was a little short but I had had a lot of time to analyze my character so I was ready".

She recalled the process it took to get into this drama and said, "I decided to do it in July; filmed until December. It's not easy to find something as good as the conditions of this drama. However, the director, the writer and I put our heads together to break down the character and I understood it well".

She chose to comeback with "A New Leaf" after 2 years of absence. She said, "I decided to do that drama thinking I needed to learn a lesson or two from my seniors. I was so thirsty to act the more I learned".

She claims she was lucky to have met "Healer".

Before she met "Healer", she was abroad but she decided everything in 3 hours and met the team in 24. The director, writer and herself talked over dinner and decided to go on board.

Source : www.topstarnews.net

photo567794.jpg

I saw it too!!!OMG!!! He's looked smexy combing his hair back while looking at his phone camera... *drools *squee *faint

Fainted here... Why sudenly I feel so hot... :\"> :\">

He is sooooooo smexy with that gaze.. He teasing us. I wish I can fly to Thailand rite now.. [-O< [-O<