[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Artist2601

currently watching the video msg oc HiFP ... and saw my name by chance... i js wanna say great job, guys for making such a wonderful vid, but hw i wish the text (fan msg) wld b clearer. maybe it wld b better if the text is in white/yellow or light colour and in normal fonts, for better reading...

namedx said:

autumn93

said:

Translation Request:
Hey Healerites, 
After listening to JB and GF's podcast, I noticed that JB mentioned Song Ji Na's heartfelt letter to the cast and crew that she posted on her cafe. I don't think it has been translated by @ruizaio or anyone else yet so I was wondering if someone here can translate it! Would love to read it. 
Thanks in advance!!  :x

맛점!!!!!

A video posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Feb 16, 2015 at 7:50pm PST

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update] 17 February 2015Posted by Gabby

굿모닝~!!! 오늘은 인터뷰 마지막날!! #힐러 #마지막 #인터뷰

Good morning~!!! Today is the last day of interviews!! #Healer #final #interview

Share this:

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/17/instagramweibo-update-17-february-2015/

As you all know, ladies, our HIF project's fame is shooting skywards in jet-speed and getting recognition all across the world.

So as another initiative of the project, we are introducing the 'Dear Ahjumma' session, a haven of quessionnaire where you can get all your questions answered by the sassy, sceptical, sometimes harsh and hilarious ahjumma minja.

All you have to do is, send in your queries to the email address: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com addressed as 'Dear Ahjumma', and we'll look into bothering the sweet-pea for answers.

Hurry, the best questions and answers might be published in our blog.

Organized by HIFP Healhers.

heartoppaya said: As you all know, ladies, our HIF project's fame is shooting skywards in jet-speed and getting recognition all across the world. So as another initiative of the project, we are introducing the 'Dear Ahjumma' session, a haven of quessionnaire where you can get all your questions answered by the sassy, sceptical, sometimes harsh and hilarious ahjumma minja. All you have to do is, send in your queries to the email address: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com addressed as 'Dear Ahjumma', and we'll look into bothering the sweet-pea for answers. Hurry, the best questions and answers might be published in our blog. Organized by HIFP Healhers.

heartoppaya said: As you all know, ladies, our HIF project's fame is shooting skywards in jet-speed and getting recognition all across the world. So as another initiative of the project, we are introducing the 'Dear Ahjumma' session, a haven of quessionnaire where you can get all your questions answered by the sassy, sceptical, sometimes harsh and hilarious ahjumma minja. All you have to do is, send in your queries to the email address: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com addressed as 'Dear Ahjumma', and we'll look into bothering the sweet-pea for answers. Hurry, the best questions and answers might be published in our blog. Organized by HIFP Healhers.

namedx said:

autumn93

said:

Translation Request:
Hey Healerites, 
After listening to JB and GF's podcast, I noticed that JB mentioned Song Ji Na's heartfelt letter to the cast and crew that she posted on her cafe. I don't think it has been translated by @ruizaio or anyone else yet so I was wondering if someone here can translate it! Would love to read it. 
Thanks in advance!!  :x

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram Update 2] 17 February 2015Posted by Gabbywpid-vid_zmbrftujnm.mp4wpid-vid_zmbrftujnm.mp4videopress.png?m=1391188133g

맛점!!!!!
Delicious lunch!!!!!