[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

Okay, so i said in JCW's thread that i was disappointed that the Tudou Interview didnt really give us some new information.. same questions, same answers.. doesnt have any plan for album, how to emote, musical/drama/movie have its own appeals etc etc.. 
BUT, when i reread, i kinda realised that he's still in Healer-mode!! YAAY!!
The question: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?The answer : Acting in roles i like, living with the person i love
Guys, isn't that so Jeong Hoo-ish?? He wants to do things he likes (being Healer) and live with his love.. 
So far i could remember, JCW has been asked similar question like "what is your goal in future? doing what? being what kind of actor?".. his answer has been always in the line of being a good actor, remembered as a good actor.. This sudden 'full of love' answer must be coming from Jeong Hoo :x :x :-* :-* 
I hope i remember things correctly, or maybe my brain is just playing tricks w/ me coz i simply hasnt moved on.. :)

Daeebaaaak news guys!! Well done to all those who participated in this project, and to those who supported it from afar!! A job well done me thinks. Now let's get the word out there and spread it like wildfire, shall we!? All social platforms, personal blogs, you name it. Let's make it known just how big a sensation Healer was on an international footing! Much love guys, x 

Healerities from all over the world were and are awesome!! Let's show Healer team how much we love them by continuing support them!

How not to love this lovely team and writer:

#Healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #preview #episode 15 8:15AM edited 8:22AM Video Preview Translations Moon Ho: You are not telling her who you are, right? Jung Hoo: I'm considering how much I should tell her. Myung Hee: Young Jae... he is dead. Jung Hoo: I want to revenge for my master. Moon Ho: Then... do you want to join me? Moon Shik: Those kids... they believe/trust you? Moon Ho: This phone call... can it be treated as declaration of battle/war? Myung Hee: Do you have time? I want to meet with you. Ahjumma: Distance reset, 4 minutes left, if you don't come back before that - it's the end. Moon Shik: So I can say he is the person in this photo? Healer. Young Shin: Seo Jung Hoo ssi, it's a pleasure to meet you. Cr @sia3 soompi forum

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 23, 2015 at 11:26pm PST

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #BTS #kiss #bed #scene

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 22, 2015 at 10:02pm PST

Please continue show your support for our HIFP too!!

Guest Artist2601

Healer effects on me.I used to be able to accept these kind of storylines (*listed below), but now, if any future dramas that have these common plots, I'll just gonna skip it...
1. Love Triangle (Thats the reason I'm deeply in love with this drama (*Healer), is because they prefers to focus on developing the 'love triangle' between two main leads, instead of a love triangle between three different individuals)2. Good chemistry & natural interaction? (*is it convincing enough that the viewers cant help but to ship them for real)3. Does the male lead treats his partner well? - honestly, I used to be able to accept the storyline of the male lead treats his partner badly, until after I watched Healer). Thats why I cant re-watch my old dramas collections anymore.4. Male/Female leads infected with disease/death/memory loss (Definitely a NO-NO)5. Supporting casts (*Will I ever find another dramas that will make me enjoy watching the supporting casts in action too, as much as I do for Healer?)6. Love at first sight (*After watching Healer, I realised I prefer watching the relationship development (from stranger->friend->soulmate->crush->lover) compared to speed dating (*crush -> confession ->pursuit ->lover).7.Respect for seniors/elderly (I dont know whether have you noticed, in Healer, the younger people always show respect to the elders.E.g: You wont find a single scene, where Young Shin raised her voice against her dad/Jung Hoo throw temper at her mom/MoonHo yell at Moon Shik...). I believe most dramas does, esp where son/daughter yells at the elderly.

Annyeong yeorobun!
I've just seen the HIFP official video posted on Youtube. I can't believe how it touched my heart. I feel too happy that can't describe by any words and I found myself crying because of being overwhelming. I'm so proud of being one (almost silent) fan in our amazing fandom and having a chance to say little words in the video.
I want to say thank you so so much, for all of your dedication to contribute to such a meaning project. We do have unforgettable moments with our beloved Healer.
And Boogsook ah, bogoshipda! Mondays will never be the same. 

By the way, I can see how nice uri puppy is! After seeing the link that SJN writer-nim shared, he might immediately checked and 2 minutes later, he showed how he has been surprised with the love he (and the whole production team) received. Ji Chang Wook is just so lovable. That's why we're here to squeeeee. Delulu like eternallyyyy ^^~
Be fangirl, be foolish my chingus <3

Guest snowhite1989

Which one? Healer Gen 1 or Gen 2? Gotta be specific! Lol

Oh my wonders this is super hilarious, I must have missed this gen 1 or 2 comic because this had me laughing hysterically this morning! Thank you @sunshine15 for making my Monday morning!

Guest sooshin

RE: HIFP

It was awesome guys... Salute to all who made this happen... You guys are crazily amazing people!!! Mission accomplished!!! Let's hope for positive outcome soon... Gonna camp here with you guys supporting Healer all the way,... Up to wherever this Healer-blues may lead us to....lol!!! Fighting!

Applause to you!!! Baksoo!!! =D> =D> =D>

Guest sooshin

Guys, the Team just received some news. 
It has made me feel touched and made me cry [in the middle of work !] 
The @HIFP Team will share it with you TOmorrow at Healer TIme ! 
Stay Tuned! 

DAEBAK!!! DAEBAK!!! OMG CANT WAIT!!!

@sunshine15: I can't believe he is so friendly and open with fans. That makes me love him more. And I really hope that in near future, he will definitely be more famous but he still remain like he is now, humble, adorable, shy and modest.
@sooshin: is that your nick name comes from the combination of Bongsoo and Youngshin? ^^