[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@FemaleQuixote The thing that came to mind when I saw her kissing Healer's photo was how amazing their fates are, she was only kissing his photo then, and now she's kissing the actual person, and no longer needs that photo.

:)

) Healer-yaaaa! We are never going to get out of this withdrawal anytime soon now, would we? 

I wanna kiss Healer photo now and hoping that later in future my fate is exactly same like YS, that i can kiss the real JCW..lol

=))

Ohh please forgive me..i still under Healer's spell and unable yet to break the spell.. ^#(^

@sia3.. thank you for those awesome fanarts... now I don't know which one to choose! LOL
Reworking my FF so let's see which one is appropriate, although I'm partial to that one where JH is telling Omma not to cry. His eyes just do me in every time. Sigh. Ji Chang Wook, you bad bad bad man. You've kind of spoiled me for all the other puppies on my ICOMYM list now. LOL
And now you mention @Gukja... I miss her so much. Where is she? I guess busy with RL. But shouting out for her just in case because I really want to Wudalchi hug her at this point. Or Healer hug her... I'll bet she'd love a Healer hug. ;) Anyway goodnite and I will be sure to give you a heads up when my FF is up and hope the credits are right. ;)

Guest uctqepe

So, guys...  i am having the worst of my worst Healer withdrawal... 
i agreed that Healer should be ended epic, so I decided to join DramaBeans with their drunk-podcast, to celebrate Healer and to say goodbye, in Irish way.. you know, when someone dies, you celebrate his life, not mourning his death.. thats where the name drunk-podcast came, i guess.. So i opened my bottle as well to celebrate Healer experience.. i just knew that Dramabeans only do this to those special dramas that get so much love, and have some kind of cult-fans.. the last drunk podcats was dedicated to CityHunter..
For the 1 hour 18 minutes, i was laughing and smiling with javabeans and girlfriday, but for the last 10 minutes of the end, i was crying so much, esp. when the Eternal Love was played.. that got me so confused because even with EK, where JCW's character died after not receiving love for his whole life, i cried so much but not like this way..at EK, i was crying because i was so sad for his life and i just hated the writers.. But here i  cried because i love it so much.. 
i cnt remember all points in the podcast (obviously because my brain is not really working kakakka), but here are severals that i could remember:
- being a light drama (rom-com) doesnt make less meaningful than heavy-tone drama- Healer family in dramabeans is a really pleasant community that they dont give a syiit for haters who could suddenly come there, and just moving on with loving the show. This is THE SAME here as well! we have so much fun, loving this drama... - A good drama like this wont come that often.. so i am grateful..- the characters of Healer and Chae Young Shin are the ones that JCW and PMY need to have in their career and hopefully they wont ever end up with syiit drama ever again..- the mission, the characters, the story have a strong touch of realism.. like the final message from SJN was not to fight the farmers all the time but for young generation to love, to be freed from your parents' past, free to do what you love.. - it's the writer, SJN, who pulled all the character together.. every awesomeness of the drama takes you back to the writer... 
even after joining the drunk-podcast, i dont thnk i have moved on... i still want to hear from JCW/PMY/YJT interviews about Healer.. 

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

i love reading all the comments.. we have the same feeling towards Healer.. even me i do not know how to get out from His shadow.. I always imagine him at the rooftop running..lol..

Pray for him to have another drama the very soonest with PMY again..

still wondering where are their pics together during the After Party.. :-/ :-/ :-/

I will always choose you

tumblr_njkxr2KbxI1s8t96qo1_540.png

One of the zillion things I love about the finale is that it's peppered with all these little self-referential moments - it's not really a fanservice since they have always been there, but the fact that SJN and the whole production team made the time and effort to include them despite the tight liveshooting schedule is what makes them so special. It's so adorable how gradually and without realizing it, both YS and JH have adopted each other's habits. Here we have a flustrated and depressed JH in his full YS mode, singing Song Chang Sik's "Gladly, gladly, let's forget it" while tapping his feet in the rhythm. He got infected for the first time when he was tailing YS in episode 9 and now he does it even when he's alone. LOL! I think he is the perfect future son-in-law for the Chae family. And just like then, he catches himself, looking around in embarrassement and checking if anyone isn't looking - as if anybody could be that crazy to feel blue while lounging on the ledge, except suicides of course, because it's not something most mortal would do so the only people you could meet THERE would be Superman, Spiderman, Batman and perhaps Iljimae.

tumblr_njkxr2KbxI1s8t96qo2_540.png

"If we catch that old man and we still can't fix the problem, then let's run away together.There are so many places in the world where no one can ever find us. So don't you worry. I'll look into it." - YS

Guest sooshin

@-) :o) :(( oh my freaking goodness gracious. Ok I am NOT the fangirlie type. I rarely go to blogs or watch FMVs. This was so heartbreakingly beautiful....Im just... .that was so... I need a Thunk emoticon. Ya know, the one where you blink blink and fall down dead. Yeah....that was just... .

JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!! I GOT GOOSEBUMPS... IT GOT ME TEARY...THE VIDEO JUST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY... AMAZING!!! PBS AND CYS LOVE IS EPIC... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... IT WAS JUST GREAT!!! ARRGGGHHH.. ITS SO BEAUTIFULL IT HURTS....

Guest sooshin

i cant get healer or *mostly ji chang wook*

:D

out of my mind. i watch all behind the scenes of healer, even behind the scenes of EK...man! i'm doomed!  8->

Been there honey... And still do... I don't know when will I get my life back on track... I'm still all about Healer... I'm simply stuck!!!! [-(

Guest Leylalinn

@Sanika....omo..is ths true tha pmy and jcw have seen it HIFP??Glad to hear that. so happy. cant wait till tomorow. i stil cant sign in and leave comment there

I'm unable to move on from this drama too. I even suffer from sudden changes of mood. I'm happy when I remember the ending but then I'm sad and depressed knowing there will be no more Healer. Even today, I kept entering the forum waiting for new preview. When I realize there will be no new preview, I'm like this:
73e57c0egw1ep7j4mco91g20dw06oe82.gif

Something cute to make us laugh:
B95j8BfCUAAN6J4.jpgB95j8i4CUAAQqtQ.jpgB95j9jTCIAE_UhY.jpgB95j-D7CQAA9JT2.jpg
cr: as tagged

@uctqepe‌ Your post had me rly emotional ;_; I heard the podcast earlier today and i was feeling extra sad since its the first wkend without any new previews, first monday not being a Healer day, and so I was rewatching, following the threads, dng everything Healer related to fill the emptiness... Sighs but I'm not ready to let go of Healer either ;_; More than craziness its like a deep attachment. Its def a drama that no matter what other dramas come in the future, will be one that stays on top in our hearts, just bc its so good and consistent. And also def the one drama we will rmb whenever we are ask abt Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young, Yoo Ji Tae etc... Bc they were so so good. So good that I really doubt many characters can top them.

Okay my endless ranting again laughs. But I'm rly happy that you guys are still so active ard here, it def helps in the withdrawals.. Like its not yet over :)

And oooh looking forward to more on the HIFP! :) you guys are awesomez.

here http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/dramabeans-podcast-27-the-healer-edition/ 

just click on the "download podcast" 

:D 

Which btw was LOADS of fun and made me wish I was getting snookered and giggling along with them. They unfortunately didn't give in to temptation and descend into frenzied squeeees of the awesomeness of the OTP for long. I could have listened to 1:18 of just JH/YS analyzing easy!! Make that a solid 3:18!!!!