[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

How could i miss that one?! Thanks for reminding me and us!

Now, should i start compiling all their sweet/romantic scenes to show u guys why this ending is perfect?

This was never just a romance drama, so i love how they gave us some fan service but never loss sight of what the whole story is.

I bet that when we have the subs, u guys won't be complaining anymore.

Darling, please do it! Pali Pali! !! =D>

The ending was super rushed. I almost feel that that due to lack of time, the ending was cut. Same thing happened for You Who Came From the Stars. Due to lack of time, they had to cut the epilougue which was later released by the PD. ^:)^

So there is still hope that we could get to see an epilougue of what happens to everybody. [-O< [-O< [-O<
Want to know what happened to Ajumma and Detective.

Guest Artist2601

B9fWPl1CIAAWDw5.jpg

HOW TO COPE WITH HEALER WITHDRAWAL

1. Watch Healer on repeat... I suggest download torrent 720p for your viewing pleasure ;;)

2. Read recaps or even write your own recaps/review/article, anything you can do to share your thought. Read funny articles/meme/comic from @Ahpheng @NGRchick can help too

3. Read and re-read soompi Healer thread... Don't forget this thread guys!! :D

4. Watch other JCW/PMY/YJT/ahjumma drama or any SJN's drama... That could help definitely...

If the above measures are still not working for you.....

Go fly to South Korea and stalk Healer cast and crew at Healer party tomorrow :)) :)) and demand SJN to create Healer season 2 B-)

I'll defnitely conti

B9fWPl1CIAAWDw5.jpg

1. Watch Healer on repeat... I suggest download torrent 720p for your viewing pleasure ;;)

2. Read recaps or even write your own recaps/review/article, anything you can do to share your thought. Read funny articles/meme/comic from @Ahpheng @NGRchick can help too

4. Watch other JCW/PMY/YJT/ahjumma drama or any SJN's drama... That could help definitely...

Go fly to South Korea and stalk Healer cast and crew at Healer party tomorrow :)) :)) and demand SJN to create Healer season 2 B-)

I'll definitely cont. to support season 2, if only all cast are the same as season 1. I guess Healer wld never b the same w. different casts esp. for the JungHoo, Chae Young Shin, munho, & ajumma roles ...

Btw congrats evryone for reaching 1000 pages. :smiley:

From the beginning I thought that it will be use for Detective Yoon and I wasnt disappointed a bit ..After chasing Healer for 5 years our Detective Yoon decided to help Healer and I am so happy to see it!He planned it all with Min Ja and they decided to fake Bong Soo's death so that our Jun Hoo could live without interruption and without troubles.I love this fact and it was amazing end for me! The most real and the smartest one! :)

Guest Artist2601

my favorite 2015 OTP and they will always be one of my top favorite!!! :x 

I think both of them really kiss alot and have alot of skinship!!! :))

and happy 1000th pages!!! you guys really going very fast, with healer's fingers? am i in this page? 

image image 

2 sweet kisses ... well, i guess thats the best farewell gift from Healer :-)

Guest Artist2601

A big thank you for all the Healer cast/ production and all the Healerites from Soompi!!!

what should we call this type of kiss? - with both hands behind the back.

First tym seeing such kiss in drama, nt the most loving, but memorable, agree? :-)

Artist2601 said: