[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hi Healerites, first time posting here, the downloading of page wasn't stable yesterday, so I gave up coming over. Thus C-strip has pics from Healer but content is more for Changmin Shippers:D

small pics credit owners via Weibo, bottom 2 captions credit JiChangWookkitchen

@namyo
Me too. I miss the reaction buttons - the ability to LOL or AWESOME. 'Like' a post to me feels like I 'must like' it rather than finding the posts funny, awesome or insightful etc. That is... because I took 'Like' literally as its meaning when I see it. Hahaha, and the emoticons feel colder since it isn't moving. xD
@azzurri

Your tagging isn't working, so I'm not getting notifications. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't too, this tagging. Sighhh. So excuse me if I didn't see your post. I am still trying to get used to this format. Thank you for the RS, @Maja and I have collected quite a LOT yesterday. So satisfying, hehehe.

@Ahpheng

Bwahahaha, no no. He's with me in ChangSia (ChangSha) and he's wearing a number 3 to play games in Happy Camp. :P

Edited by sia3

Hello everybody! Omo, what's this? I didn't realize we already moved! I almost got left behind at our old place loool.

I miss the reaction buttons. Where are theeeeey? O.o

@sia3 I have NO IDEA how to tag except for the 'old fashioned' way used in the previous forum. How do you make it work? Please help. 

​You have to type as is, but wait a moment for a new window to appear with our ava and our name, and then click/press on it. Sometimes it doesn't work, and you have to re-type. Usually I find it stops working after I posted pics or an emoticon, and tried to continue my conversation by tagging others again. When that happens I've to go back up to where the 'formatting' isn't interrupted by pics/emoticons and then type the usernames! Sighs! Troublesome, huh?

Edited by sia3

initial teething problems which I am certain will be resolved in the coming future , Soompi Admin and Moderators, FIGHTING :)

@Reemkanabta nope that meme of BongSoo with hair clip , not  my work but it's one awesome one. 

@sia3 I hope this tagging works. Wookie in Changsa wearing jersey no 3....hmmm...has  the ChangSia ship set sail yet ? 

Edited by Ahpheng

Testing the tag.... 

@sia3..... Yay! Had to re type 3 TIMES before your Ava finally turned up. Sigh. Hassle much. 

Good try! Hahaha! Yeah it's annoying. Yesterday I have to keep retyping @Maja's name and it still did not want to work! Anyway, if you want to play around other stuff more such as tagging, inserting videos, images, links etc. - you can go to this place to report bugs and there's a thread for testing everything without actually getting into trouble, heh! ^ ^
Here it is:
http://forums.soompi.com/community/forum/34-important-information-report-bugs-test-here/

@Ahpheng - ChangSia ship set sail loooonnnggg ago. That's why Wookie denied the rumour, you know. ;) Hehehe! Oh yeah, is it just me or it takes at least a min or 2 to load JCW / Healer thread? :(