[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@azzurri I like your thoughts on WBDD it got me more excited to watch it. I don't mind his other hair colour as long as it's not a bright red, I liked his hair in EK whether it was long or short, I thought he looked hot there too =P~

@rrmski I love those gifs,how he must've felt watching her there, he was perplexed by her weird actions, amateur car thief or a crazy stalker :))

I wanted to say this before but my mind went somewhere else, I like that you and your father share similar interests in TV

I inherited the love of movies and TV shows from my father and my maternal grandfather, the only time I tried watching a movie with my dad when I was a grown up, we were watching the God Father trilogy, he already watched it before and it was his favourite, sadly it wasn't a happy experience for me because he was so excited about showing me his fav movie that he kept telling me what will happen before each scene :-@ :-w :-S which was the worst move ever since I hate spoilers and I like watching movies peacefully and uninterrupted, needless to say I endured the first 3 hours for his sake and I didn't repeat that experience till date ^#(^ #-o :P

anaht said: namedx said: Hey guys, it's been a while! Hope everyone had a great Easter. List of feels for episode 9 is now up on Morumoru. x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Jung-hoo's countless list of feels: Episode 9
namedx: Thank you!  Thank you!  I was anxiously awaiting the next List of Feels, yet hoped you didn't feel burdened.  Healer is so magical that I rely on your insight to point out the intentions/innuendos and overtones/undertones.  Your comments add layers to my enjoyment as I re-watched the episode along side your List of Feels.
With gratitude and NO expectation,  Anaht(I tried to leave the comment on morumoru island, but was unable to post)

Happy 1300 pages Chingus!
As a present:
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/changmin-shipper-fic-endings-beginnings/

I have posted this on the Shipper thread, but since it also involves Healer Episode 20, so maybe there will be some relevance here too. Enjoy!

@namedx love the countless list of Feelings! As usual you catch everything in your list :) @Ahpheng love the comics! Even if lately I didn't come here often to put down my thoughts I am here reading everything! Good idea to share all your work with JCW and PMY as a notebook! I think they will be really happy to receive it! @sia3 indeed that portrait it represents all the feeligs JH let us to see! I wish I could have that paint! @all we are the best! That's why great shows receive the best! Bcs we the fans love everything from writer till the ones that are not seen (the behind cameras). Healer showed what means to be a fan that respects and enjoy a show! @happy 1300 pages! 

@namedx: thanks for your keeping - updated list of feels :x . Fighting!

Everytime I read it, I just want to quickly re-watch that episode for better understanding, although I always re-watch best scenes everyday. It’s so great.

Do you know? You and everyone here - @asia3, @Maja, @Ahpheng,@azzurri, ,@tehlimau, @Noxn,@ReemKanabta, @rrmski , @heartoppaya -  with your great feeling, good comments, great analysis, great sense of humors,  your gifs…make us love Healer even more. So don’t worry, We are still around here!

How can we step back? NO. Maybe until there is no one here for a long time. 

Thanks all chingus I got the HEALERITIES name. So happy! (I’m also sorry if I miss anyone’s names cause I don’t want to wrong typing your names :D)

And Happy 1300 pages!