[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I read some update on Healer DVD Cut!
Looks like we will spoiled with more Healer and JCW and PMY! YAY!  =D>

[HEALER DIRECTOR'S CUT] Details regarding Healer DVD Cr. raine_evenstar pic.twitter.com/5xvK9WhHyz

— PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans (@PMYIFANSUNITED)

April 10, 2015

So one episode will be about 61 mins? Plus about 4 hours of making/BTS that includes KISS SCENE (ARGH Can't wait) & of course actions scene. And 115 of other footage! CANT WAIT!!!! 

Guest snowhite1989

@Ashley Chia @Sia thank you for the DVD updates I can't wait to get my copy of but do either of you know when it is supposed to come out or when we should expect to receive it?

Sorry for asking this here but do you guys know whats wrong with Soompi, my layouts are all funky and it takes forever to download a page? Am I the only one effected or are there more people?

@snowhite1989
I remember DVD is supposed to be released some time in mid to end of May. As for downloading a page, I think I'm okay but maybe because we've posted a lot of HQ pictures so it is taking longer time to load all images. However, I don't have any trouble seeing the webpage (text, layout and all), and I'm using PC at the moment.

Go to the Moru Moru Island blog (http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/04/more-updates-on-directors-cut.html) to check out the updates on what will be included in the Director's Cut of Healer! You can still order the DVD at Innolife (http://tinyurl.com/nmmtgl9)!

OMO @sia3 & @MaJa you really killed me =)) sia dear you so innocent did u really think he stopped there oh my, how many times did you "oh my" Lol and then when you find out that he did it I'm dead again =)) and the armpit hair :))

@tehlimau please do include a bathtub scene that would be amazing ;) actually now I can't even see JCW or PMY in any situation without keep drifting to yours and @mywebfoot FF :\"> and that Marie Clair BTS with the LEGS & see through shirt is not helping either =P~

Guest Princess_Kitana

@ReemKanabta, migad im with you wherever dead spot you're on 8-X :-t :-O. i even have to read very carefully what unnie @tehlimau created, about the white sheets and anywhere links i clicked out there, because i might misunderstood it! lolz #MentalBreakDown. Images of JCW Oppa :\">:\">:\"> 8->8->8-> from what i have in my memories were flashing to most of the detailed adjective text in there you can imagine . :\">:\">:\">
Is their a more superior version than the director's cut? This FFs took it to that level. Really now lmfao, no way i can move on from Healer, now that some puzzle-pieces-like-stories are being thrown here hahaha. Lolz we're like by far had more than 20 epis here hahaha.
And @mywebfoot, most of my day revolve in the tech world, and i applaud how you put up those details. Your story has a warmth to it too. Love it! :x Then Inside, outside was published! #MentalBreakDownAgain hahahaha :\"> 8->
@Ahpheng, im always careful in spelling your name lolz and your C-strip have traveled around to the globe lolz. I shared it to my group. Great C-Strips as always.  :-bd
I'm curious now with that 'Healerite' role. I'm sorry if i will ask again for an explanation for it, but i tried backtracking and was there an application for that? Many thanks girls! :D

Guest FleurdeLys101

@princess_Kitana the Healerite tag is the "prize" won for winning the staff choice for the shippers contest. It is a collaboration of the geniuses in this thread and the Changminers.

Up until last Monday, @noxn was hollering at you to submit your name but you chose to ignore her. =))

PS I can't believe grey won . LOL I thought there were only the three of us who voted for it?? :))

Guest Princess_Kitana

FleurdeLys101 said: @princess_Kitana the Healerite tag is the "prize" won for winning the staff choice for the shippers contest. It is a collaboration of the geniuses in this thread and the Changminers.

Up until last Monday, @noxn was hollering at you to submit your name but you chose to ignore her. =))

PS I can't believe grey won . LOL I thought there were only the three of us who voted for it?? :))

Guest FleurdeLys101

@princess_kitana hahaha so you just kept on swimming browsing, whilst being completely oblivious of  @noxn 's pleas? :)
 How very Ji Chang Wook of you :))
PS Mind you, its not just the role that's changing, our colors will be changing to a bright moru-moru island aquamarine too!! :))

@sia3 that convo with your twin... =)) X_X I thought I was the only one with a innocent mind... =))
Omo omo omo! @tehlimau your grey FF left me breathless... :\"> :\"> now, those moments that were missing are visually loud and screaming in my head!!! How can I sleep now?! >:)
All the little details of a young couple madly in love are there, and all of us can relate with it...
This thread is still very much alive and kicking and getting more and more grey (read Red)! X_X =))

Guest Princess_Kitana

FleurdeLys101 said: @princess_kitana hahaha so you just kept on swimming browsing, whilst being completely oblivious of  @noxn 's pleas? :)
 How very Ji Chang Wook of you :))
PS Mind you, its not just the role that's changing, our colors will be changing to a bright moru-moru island aquamarine too!! :))

So, I guess @mywebfoot and @tehlimau decided to take inspiration from our new colors! :)) perfect timing guys! and also @Ahpheng, for the almost grey, almost rated C-strip! ;) After re-reading @mywebfoot's fanfic (found out about the edit after reading @sia3 & @Maja's hilarious convo..), I can't forget this mental picture I have of Young-shin getting to know Seo Jung-hoo better! =)) =)) so, grey's not just the color of my post, but also the state of my mind! LOL! 

btw, how long are we gonna stay grey? :)) Whatever happened to those 50 shades of blue that had won the poll? ;;) not complaining, @Noxn, just thinking that maybe we should celebrate this grey state of mind by some more NSFW updates from @mywebfoot, @tehlimau and @Ahpheng! =)) 
5sjazrR.gif

Guest deninja

Just wanted to check the name change and wanted in on the gray party going on...
@mywebfoot , @tehlimau I guess our temporary colors are very inspiring right now... I cant even.. I must admit though, totally in character of our SJH. Those stares and smirks, definitely hiding something...
On a non-gray note, Please carry on keeping these healer characters alive and vibrant for us. ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> Many thanks!

Good morning ladies and girls - I had a very peaceful sleep (having already exorcised my smutty mind) - but did you???  =)) =))
Looking at the comments, I guess many are still steeped in "grayness" - have @mywebfoot and I corrupted this thread! @sia3 and @maja OMO that conversation!!! Yes, we can all agree our SJH is a wild beast and hungry leopard.
I was all planning to return to writing clean fic - what, no one is interested in my Healer 2.0 fic anymore? My hits on the White Sheets 2 have gone through the roof! Girls! Tsk, tsk. How are you all going to rewatch Episode 15 in the future??
@sia3 - all those phone wallpapers!! I particularly Love the East/West one - brought back all the feels for the scene - which was one of my favourites. You could cut a tension with a knife. What if in an alternate universe, JH did not let YS walk away, and take her there and then on the bar top counter?! OMO, that's another gray fic coming - but no, Jongsoo that spoil sport is in the room. Too bad!! =))

erkfM54.jpg This is for you @tehlimau .....so you finally went grey after all :)) thanks for the extended version of first 10 mins of Ep 15, my feelings and thoughts of that scene will never be the same again , thanks to you :\">
@Princess_Kitana , thanks for sharing and liking my work....wow, my comics are going places \:D/