[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Chingus, Mr.Grey will wake up and smack you once and for all if you keep mentioning him.. =)) =))

Okay @rrmski sorry... my eyes must always see your name minus one "r"..
sorry again.. please accept my apology ^:)^ ^:)^

@namyo you're out of paper?? No time to print the magz? I'll give you gray paper! (reminds me of TWTWB OST) :))

@tehlimau - I laughed so hard when I saw what name you use in that phonecall! By the way, I really love your FF and I enjoyed this chapter very much. It was a good balance, after the action scenes, a little of comedy!

@ahpheng (doublecheck spelling! :)>- ) your comic strips are so good, amazing! They are one of the reasons that I check this theard every day!

I'm so proud of my profile, I'm a Healerite that love this show today, tomorrow, in 4 years and forever. More than that, I'm proud that I belong to a community that respect all people and tastes. Let's spread more love!!!!
ps: I can't wait to see the final colours, but the temporary grey was a nice touch! :-bd thank you @Noxn

sia3 said: @akinahana89
I'm so glad there's some noise again. This morning has been soooo quiet. OMG, 10 pages?! Oh deaaarrrr~ I sure don't miss studying when I have to deal with exams and assignments. What's the topic? Can we help? I think a bunch of us is pretty good with BS-ing, see how much inspirations we got out of Superman, Twilight and gray-ness. :))

Thanks for answering my query. I'm guessing it's created under my name for the mods to discuss the case. Tell me if I got it right. ;;) Remember I said I'm a little like Sec. Oh? I've to get used to it being there now; my OCD wants to get rid of it because that's usually where 'Draft' appears and I am not used to it being there. :))
@sia3
Haha. What BS-ing? Everything here is legit! LOL. I think I'll do okay on my paper. It's on confessional poetry. :D

And yes, you are exactly right. Clever deduction! Hehe. It's just going to stay there though, so I suppose your OCD will just have to deal with it. lol.

@mywebfoot
*Raises hand* I understood your implications perfectly. LOL. But now I'll have to go back after work tonight and read your edits. XD

Oh! A Healer version of 2048?! Yeeees!! I'm NEVER going to get any REAL work done now! lol

Finally, my son is in his bed now and I got the chance of reading @mywebfoot 's short FF and I'm grinning like a fool and wanting more of naughty JH... :\">
@ReemKanabta you always put my innocent thoughts in to words... >:) =))

Morniing..

@mywebfoot forgot to mention. Even in ur Ff they still considered each other. "What about you??" . So... Can I expect in the next ff there will be "a one man show" from her side too??? 8-> 8->

But still I demand for both in action. Am I asking to much chinggu??? ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest mywebfoot

Ok u guys are scaring me now ;) ... thanks to all who read and posted. Am on mobile so its hard to gather the names. @reemkanatba sure no problem. Thanks, in fact :) ....@akinahana89 LOL

“Such a beautiful feeling” & “Such a rush of emotions”

These two lines describe me today! HEHE

Morning everyone!!! New colours and new name! Loving it already!

And new fanfic again! THANKS @tehlimau!

HAHAHA! The phone call to Ji Chang Wook? Since when did he quit being an actor? HAHA! Daebak! =D>

And about the underwear part! Makes me shy! :\">

I was hoping for more details for the y’know… long long time? For his other need? HEHE 

Lol @Ashley Chia, I think SJH WILL look like Ji Chang Wook-sshi? ;) Especially if he is going undercover and needs to take over the job, gotta find a look alike.  =)) Btw, Ashley, hope you are not underaged, with all these gray stuff floating around this thread. :P

xnIUdJD.jpg This C-strip is for you my dear @mywebfoot :x
@azzurri , I am so glad that u noticed one of Darth Vader's famous quotes, u are indeed an avid fan, Impressive, Most impressive !! =D>

when everybody were going gaga, Ooh and ahh over Luke and Han Solo, I was totally in love with Darth Vader =)) i wished I was a boy so that I could say 'I'am your father' !

@sia3 , hi there , are u sure u r not one of the Soompi Mods in disguse ? U seem to know a lot of it's regulations and works, thanks for explaining. I thought JAN deleted her post after reading all our comments. pimples....hmmm, I will just have to take ur word that there were there on his neck and eyebrow, I don't use PC, u see. :(;))

Guest mywebfoot

@ahpheng why are u so AWESOME! Can I put a link to that image after my FF? It would be too funny! How do you even think of these things? You repurposed that scene PERFECTLY.

@mywebfoot , Go ahead, i am so honoured . :x

EDIT :

@sia3 , I love Superman too , underwear and all !! Haha

@snowhite1989 , my comics have a special place in ur heart? Aww .. :\"> thanks.

@Lissabonni , my comic is one of the reasons u check the thread? Aww :\"> thanks.

Now you are making me blush and NOT coz of the grey kind. thanks a lot guys, I appreciate your kind words.

Guest minksquared

Ahpheng said:This C-strip is for you my dear @mywebfoot :x  @azzurri , I am so glad that u noticed one of Darth Vader's famous quotes, u are indeed an avid fan, Impressive, Most impressive !! =D>

when everybody were going gaga, Ooh and ahh over Luke and Han Solo, I was totally in love with Darth Vader =)) i wished I was a boy so that I could say 'I'am your father' !

@sia3 , hi there , are u sure u r not one of the Soompi Mods in disguse ? U seem to know a lot of it's regulations and works, thanks for explaining. I thought JAN deleted her post after reading all our comments. pimples....hmmm, I will just have to take ur word that there were there on his neck and eyebrow, I don't use PC, u see. :(;))