[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest mywebfoot

Um. I did a thing. I am supposed to be working. or working on TNOM. Or being,  yunno, productive. Instead....
http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/115907064619/inside-outside
NSFW Healer drabble. 

Guest Leylalinn

Agree with @adniRose . I am agree with u all bout Healer. 4 me i will not forget Healer forever.

And now i am wacthing other drama after 2month healer ended. So i can healing my sadness because healer. But i feeling different right now when wacth other drama.

Healer ruined my kdramastandart. ;;)

Annyeoong..

Healer the only drama which make me so busy jumping from this thread to jcw thread and finally dare to joint in changmin thread cause I can spazz my shipper heart there without scared of an ahjumma famous "Smack". And become a member a wives club... So busy life... B-) B-)

Even now while watching Yoochun drama I keep coming here.

And I got a bonus from @mywebfoot .. My R ff or semi R ff??? What ever is it.. Sarangahae chinguyaaa... Btw when I read the 1st paragraph, seriously I though u gonna tell about "superman story".

What a happy life.... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Note : @tehlimau I'm waitiiiiing... ;);)

sia3 said: @akinahana89
>:D< Welcome home! Where have you been? Did moderating took up all your spazzing/drooling time with us? :( Please come home more often even though the thread is really quiet, but it should get really loud again when the DVD is released. :)

Umm, I've got a query. I notice my profile now has a '1xTopic', but I can't see it and I sure did not create it. Would you be so kind to tell me what's happening? I think it appeared after my this morning's smacking session (or night for others). :-/  Waeeeeee? << This kitty is reaaaaalllyyyy curious! :D

@sia3
It feels really, really great to be home! :D :x I knew modding was a lot of work, but I still underestimated how much work it is. Hehe. ^^; But I'm learning well and getting the hang of things, so I should be able to come home more often now. That aside, work has been rather hectic and so has school. My latest stress is a ten page research paper worth 25% of my grade. Yikes!

I can't wait for the DVD release and to get my copy! I'll probably be getting it a bit later compared to everyone else since it'll have to travel a farther distance. lol. But I'm still really excited! In the meantime, I've just been re-watching all of my favorite Healer scenes.

Regarding the one topic you have that's not visible to you, it's just related to a post you reported. Nothing to worry about. :D

@ahpheng
That comic is now one of my favorites!! Thank you for your wittiness! :x

Guest mywebfoot

@tehlimau LOL you are right! Nothing like a hater creating MORE love. :) I suspect there will never be enough grey somehow :))

OMO OMO OMO are my eyes fooling me?? Are we have two colours?!?!!? - Looks like grey and blue ladies, unless I am getting colour blindness. Oh @Noxn!!!
Oh and can I just add that I love that I am now officially a "Healerite". So MUCH LOVE!  :x :x :x

[CHIBI FAN ART] Episode 15 Back Hug
After the... ;))
ae64eaf5jw1eqz686kf94j20rs0rsah9.jpg

ae64eaf5jw1eqz685r01hj20u01hcdv5.jpg

by 悄悄
----
@mywebfoot - Your FF, so did they... or did they not? This reminds me of the first time I saw Gone with the Wind and at the end Scarlett goes, "I can't think about it now, I'll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day!"
:-L

@akinahana89
I'm so glad there's some noise again. This morning has been soooo quiet. OMG, 10 pages?! Oh deaaarrrr~ I sure don't miss studying when I have to deal with exams and assignments. What's the topic? Can we help? I think a bunch of us is pretty good with BS-ing, see how much inspirations we got out of Superman, Twilight and gray-ness. :))

Thanks for answering my query. I'm guessing it's created under my name for the mods to discuss the case. Tell me if I got it right. ;;) Remember I said I'm a little like Sec. Oh? I've to get used to it being there now; my OCD wants to get rid of it because that's usually where 'Draft' appears and I am not used to it being there. :))

Yay you got your colors! Love the Healerite caption below your names!! Now I can't wait for the banner. Hehe. But I'm a little confused, was the color you guys chose blue or grey?
@mywebfoot... thank you for that NSFW!! So needed that. Hehe. Oh c'mon @sia3, let's give them a little bit of mystery eh? What would it be if you were in CYS's position? Don't forget Appa is right there across the hall! :D

@azzurri
I don't think that's our final colour. I had a peek at other shippers, and they've got the same thing too. Must everyone use the banner? Soompi is going cuckoo on me. I've just been notified that I've been promoted to an Immortal, but... I was already Immortal! :))

If I were in CYS's position, I'd know what happened, @azzurri! :( But I'm not. HAHAHA. My guess is 'NO'. I'd personally LC Jung Hoo, it's exciting, but... it's so inappropriate, ya know? Eeekkk! Imaginations going wild ~~~  STOP IT, Sia!!!

Thank You SUPERMAN!
Something Grey, Something funny, Something Special - may I present Episode 4?!! Let me know what you girls think of the ending!
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/k-drama-fanfic-healer-2-0-alpha-and-omega-episode-4-completed/

Guest mywebfoot

ReemKanabta said: @mywebfoot my my, Im blushing :\"> and imagination running wild, thanks for that, please keep it coming, next time both of them in action and a little more detail so can @sia3 gets what SJH was doing, blushing again :\"> B-)