[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sia3 said: @Ahpheng
LOL no. It's just that the picture belongs to JCW, and I needed a "JCW is Jung Hoo/Healer" holding a board of some sort so I can PS "Happy Easter" to you guys in the Healer thread. Thus, the watermark becomes ChangSia because the picture belongs to JCW, but PS by me. :))

Do that even make sense? :P

Since im watching all JCW shows I set a challenge for myself

To count how many almost/half naked JCW scenes, each show have. Coz with 4 shows till now he has sooo many that I lost count of. And let me say that boy sure loving it. You shy eh Wookie!! :> O:-)

Guest Leylalinn

Omoo thank u 001230 . Is that for DVD/bluray diractor cut?? When dvd is release. On april right?cant hardl waiting. Im missinggggggģgggģ healer and our couple hiks hiks

Guest FleurdeLys101

tumblr_nm83a9mwIL1u98dbho1_500.giftumblr_nm83a9mwIL1u98dbho2_500.gif
cr fyeahjichangwook
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life . . . Life holds the mirror up to Art- Oscar Wilde

Which begs the question: WHERE ART THOU HEALER-YA??? Its been 6 days...  :-S :-S   :-w

Gotta agree with the beautiful jawline :x
It's especially important when the actor is doing a kiss scene too! Unfortunately, I noticed (and have checked) our Healer kiss scenes are mostly shot at front angle, and JCW is 90% always on the left side, so we don't get to admire his jawline at all! Thus, those interested to see his kiss-scene-jawline will have to YouTube Empress Ki or watch E34 of Empress Ki.

Apart from the jawline, I'm actually surprised none of you have mentioned having a fetish or think this is sexy.

That Adam's apple of his!

f63x5ko.jpg

@sunshine15
You sure are looking at everything! I was so focused on the side profile of that picture that I did not realise he was holding a half-smoked ciggies. :-L :-L Ji Chang Wook, you... come nearer

ibptNLfYET9rjY.gif
HOW many smacks will it take for you to quit?

@Ahpheng
LOLLLL, I actually thought it would be funny that I watermarked it as ChangSia; and I wonder how many of you will notice it :))

gL3yHo3.jpg Day 7 and we are still waiting

@sia3 , I noticed his Adam's apple but I mentioned it on JCW thead and took it down later coz 'no body parts discussion' on that thread :)) . He totally deserved that smack from Ahjumma for that ciggies, this is the only flaw I see in him! :(

@sia3 LOL... Trust a Faithling to notice baby bear's Adam's apple. That just made my morning and im chuckling to myself now remembering all those in depth discussion on Daejang's Adam's apple. Still can't blame them for not noticing, since our Jeong Hoo actually likes to pull up his sweaters over his neck and chin so most of the time we don't get to see it like with Daejang. That was a thing in itself, his penchant for pulling up his sweaters to cover almost part of his lower face. I guess it's a habit from wanting to look as anonymous as possible so people will find it hard to recognise his face.

@azzurri
Sigh~ I know and I notice that is one reason why we couldn't admire that Adam's apple. Another reason would be because it is winter, so the neck has to be covered up to keep warm, whereas Faith was filmed during summer. It would have been awesome to know if he is also using his Adam's apple to act too. :)

I had to search high and low for a good HD picture for his jawline and Adam's apple before ending up with that nekkid picture. I even made sure his 10c aren't showing as to not overly excite the Healerities here, and that I won't get in trouble, lol. Jawline is easier to find & it's beauuutiful... :x
vLRRTNu.png
credit as tagged

Oh @sia3 I did noticed that sweet apple but it didn't show much here. In BVS they shot his apple movement while drinking slowly and an ahjumma drooling =P~ there is a better shot for his jaw line while kissing also. It seems that man will make us grow fetishes over every part of him *sigh* I even like his feet in the bath scene in EK and I DON'T even like feets :-w

@OO1230 I hope a kind soul would translate all that's written on the questionnaire...

@sia3 oooo girl!! now you're getting to his jawline? you've covered his shoulder, his eyes, ... as if I'm going back to biology class again

@-)

@Ahpheng I want sooo much to save this gif but there will be no proper reason to give to my husband if he sees it other than the obvious drooling thing =P~ , he already glanced at my healer & EK galleries :-B I watched ep 6 & 7 yesterday,, aygoo the feels I love CYS crazy text and I adore SJH reaction to it ;)

LOL @Ahpheng... thank you for the 'nice view'. But you know, you have to watch Faith, because there, LMH's Adam's apple seemed to have a life of its own. Hahaha. We talked about it endlessly. @adlyn13, of course you would notice it, you're a Faithling. :D
Somehow or other naturally, we would zero in on certain things since Faith ie when it comes to plot, story line, dialogue and even body parts!!. SJN trained us well. LOL

Hi i'm looking for original review to this drama from korea 
like this one:http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002081095maybe Someone can translate this to Eng(sum this review up) ??
thanks

Is it possible that JCW is now on an remote island somewhere with no internet access ? MoruMoru, maybe ?? aO3OpU4.jpg This lovely Pic cr as watermarked

@ReemKanabta , that is one sharp jawline, I am certainly enjoying it. Thanks. As for the drool worthy Gif, aahhh, husbands will never understand, don't save it, good call!! :((

@azzurri , I watched Faith and hated the ending and wasn't active on Soompi at that time. Don't kill me here but I actually find Daejang's Adam's apple too big and distracting! But I love LMH's portrayal of Daejang. My fav characters were Prince GongMin and his Princess. *sorry, off topic Helaerites*