[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Leylalinn

Omy god....@sanika....i love u guys...healer team. Thank u so much. Love it all submission. And more happy watching submissiin 4 and 5. Thank u. Now monday without healer hiks

Guest charliew

sanika said: Guys, the Team just received some news. It has made me feel touched and made me cry [in the middle of work !] The @HIFP Team will share it with you TOmorrow at Healer TIme ! Stay Tuned! 

Guest snowhite1989

namedx said:

sanika

said:

As promised - Its Healer TIme But there are no more episodes So to soothe the pain 
Submission - 6 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-healing-times.htmlSomething Special - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-reaction-to-project.html
Hope you guys like this! This was all that we submitted to the Cast and CrewAlong with the Access to your Emails 
Tomorrow we will post the FanArts , Fan Messages and Fan Videos that you guys so lovingly made and submitted :)
This has been a BRILLIANT JOURNEY ! Thanks for everything! You guys rock!!!
From the entire team - @sunshine15, @AdelaM, @NoxN, @tomoyo1919, @namedx, @heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio and me ! 

Guest Artist2601

haha... seriously, i tink it would be a big HIT if they can do a parody according to your MEME.. Lol
I'm curious to know what Youngshin's reaction would be if it the person she had a crush, the person she wish to kiss, hug and holding hands is actually JungHoo's master...lol mqdefault.jpgperhaps her expression will be like (*You are Healer....)??  Sorry I was thinking, Healer was supposed to look like... you know....mqdefault.webpThen the story ends here...
<Background music>All my love, I'm NOT yours...And there will be ANOTHER one,Cos I'll never be yours... 
TT.T  sunshine15 said: namyo said: :-< Monday's I don't like you anymore >:P Give me back my Healer, because I DO need it :>

Guest sooshin

@kirachan‌

Bingo!!!

(BTW borrowed that line from the great Healer himself... Lol!)

This is my first time joining soompi only because of Healer. I was in the rush to join this thread because I was so consumed by the feels I got from the drama... So yeah... Our OTP is all in my mind at that time, that's how I came up of it... :x and I love it..

Guys, the Team just received some news. 
It has made me feel touched and made me cry [in the middle of work !] 
The @HIFP Team will share it with you TOmorrow at Healer TIme ! 
Stay Tuned! 

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!

:-SS I'm so nervous :-SS

I want cry :(( ,

I want to party <:-P

You rock guys \m/

I'll be waiting for this

Guest uctqepe

sunshine15 said:

sanika

said:

Guys, the Team just received some news. It has made me feel touched and made me cry [in the middle of work !] The @HIFP Team will share it with you TOmorrow at Healer TIme ! Stay Tuned! 

@sooshin said: @kirachan‌ Bingo!!! (BTW borrowed that line from the great Healer himself... Lol!) This is my first time joining soompi only because of Healer. I was in the rush to join this thread because I was so consumed by the feels I got from the drama... So yeah... Our OTP is all in my mind at that time, that's how I came up of it... :x and I love it..

@sooshin: I love your nickname, too! I wish I could have come up with that idea LOL
And I love the way you borrow the phrase "Bingo" from our amazing Healer too! Ahhhhh you make me miss him more, I need to rewatch my favorite scenes now T_____T
One more thing, I really love how Ji Chang Wook say "I'm Healer". Two times, one in ep 1 when he talked with Go Sung Chul, and one in ep 20, while he was with Ahjuma. His intonation is so sexy and confident, as he's the Healer who rank No.1 in the industry! The one and only Healer in our heart.

@sooshin That is awesome! Your username is too cute! Anyway, I can definitely relate with you.  I joined soompi about a year ago. Have posted in some drama threads that got my interest, but never actually participated in discussions and spazzed for hours on end as much as I did in this thread. This thread has been my sanctuary for past 2 months as Healer feels are not ones to be kept up inside because if you do, you will go insane. The people here in this thread are all so awesome, and welcoming and nice and that really made me delurk and participate. The thread is so well balanced that we can spazz in one moment and say nothing but "FEEEEEEEELS" and give such insightful and intelligent thoughts in the next. Hahaha! So, I am still here, and trying to get through these withdrawals with everyone in this thread, and happy about it! :D

Guest sooshin

THIS HEALER THREAD IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

PEOPLE BEHIND THE HIFP... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I FEEL SO LUCKY TO BE IN THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU GUYS... I NEVER KNEW THINGS LIKE THESE ARE EVEN POSSIBLE... AS ONE OF MANY HEALER FAN HERE I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IT HAS BEEN GREAT SINCE THE VERY FIRST DAY I JOINED THIS THREAD AND

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER...

I'm sure everyone here are so greatful to guys who made Healer even more special to us bec of HIFP... I will be here supporting you guys in silence but with a greatful heart... Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Ah, I've been quite busy so I haven't had time to respond but just wanted to thank you all members on this thread for such a fun ride and funny conversations to read!!! Many thanks to the HIFP blog organizers as well. I was so excited to see that PMY and JCW have been personally messaged with regards to all the hard work that the fans have been doing for them. All you fans have been such pleasant and polite fans that it's so heart warming. No silly fan wars, just love.

Don't worry I'm not leaving or anything just wanted to say thank you ^_^

Stay Tuned! 

Aigooo.. Cant waittt!! Healer Team for International Project is soooo awesomeeee.. you're rockkk guyssss

Hello @briseis ^^
I really love to read all your posts to analyse every interesting detail in Healer. Unfortunately, I'm kind of busy that I can manage to swim in this thread at night by mobile phone and I can't copy any of them. I keep wondering that is there any way for me to gather all your beautiful notes to read again and save.
Thank you ^^ Keep longing for your posts.

Guest Leylalinn

Omy.. HIFP team....im screaming ang smile when i read sub 6 and reaction from otp. Im little bit better this nite. So happy. Chinca. Thank u guys. :x

Stay Tuned! 

IT'S A DATE THEN.....TOM. 10pm HEALER TIME...YOU GUYS ROCK \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Having bad withdrawals still, and its the first monday without Healer but I just wna say how thankful I am for every single person in this thread!! Somehow still hanging around here with you awesome people (tgt w the HIFP), it actually felt like a happy withdrawal stage! Lol, like I miss Healer but with everyone still around here the atmosphere is still awesome, srsly love the fandom:D Thankful. So, see you tmrw! Off to bed at my side~