[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

It’s Monday! But I’m very sad because there is no more Healer L(  

It’s been a week and I’m still hang up on Healer and JCW and PMY!!! HELP!!!

Now I am re-watching all Healer episodes, re-reading DB’s recaps and comments, replaying Healer OST, following closely on updates in this thread, happily watching and reading posts on our HIFP blog! My life is rotating around Healer! OH DEAR! Currently, I’m at work and here am I ranting about my life in a mess because of Healer.. Haizzz!

Now I’ve go back to hating Mondays! HAHA 

Guest Canavalia

\:D/ ITS MONDAY!!! \:D/
So, who is going to live recap tonight?? *icountonyou*
The YouTube live channel always cuts the frame, so while it is quite smooth, I always  ask myself "Why the heck is everybody standing in the corner? Showing just half of the face??"Maybe you have another recommendation for me - KBS is always laaaaaaagging :/
I admit the cliffhanger of the previous episode, while being totally sweet, was not that tension filled - but nethertheless I hope to meet you guys at 22:00 Korean time to SQUEEE ~~

denial

KMS .... I feel you ..... :( :( :( :( :( subs by viki

sia3 said:@azzurri
I like the one with Jung Hoo telling mum not to cry, but whatever suits your FF, I guess. :))And it also breaks my heart when he sits alone at the swing ... eeekkkk. FEELSSSSSSSSS.
Gukja is a super mum at the moment - juggling between work, housework, and making sure Young-ah do his homework each night. You know the drill since you've two little devilish angels yourself. Young-ah is in primary school now, and she said the amount of homework is just ...

JCW updated his IG video but I have no time to re-upload it to post it here since i'm outside hehe X'D
I only know his caption: 오랫만에 힐러!!! (It's been a while, Healer!!!)
He was super cute and funny in the video HAHAHA X'D Posting this up on a regular Healer day, JCW is having the same withdrawals as us huh~ ;___;

Healer Withdrawal Day #6 Status Report: Still can't move on! :((

-

A short, simple edit featuring OTP moments from eps 11-15. This was actually done 3 weeks ago but I forgot to upload it. :))

Another one is in the works. I'm planning to cover all 20 episodes. :)>- Any maybe one last MV which is not ChangMin, but more JCW/Healer/Jung Hoo-centric, which I've wanted to do for the longest time.

Just checked out HIFP video where all countries gave messages to Healer, can I just say that we are awesome?? To think that one drama, 20 episodes, 3 main characters united us internationally. Ratings may low bc South Koreans are not really appreciating the show. But internationally, Healer brought us together. I feel amazed :D

Ps: JCW just posted video on ig.... am I feeling delusional or I just heard a woman's laugh and it sounds like PMY's voice???

Guest tomoyo1010

@cmoirae2...did i ever mention that i love your works on Healing Times especially the Jinergizer part. one that brings mixed feelings to me...i love it but at the same time makes me feels sooooooo sad and missing the healer times. good work! sanika said: Today's Quota of HIFP -

Submission 5 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-international-fan-messages.html
Something Extra - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-teaser-reaction.html

There will be a special post at Healer time tomorrow ...........
Just so that you do not miss Healer ....Much
Stay Tuned !

Guest sooshin

@Canavalia‌, I love how he knows his fans misses him as Healer. So, he ends up posting something from the show.

JCW misses Healer! Haha... Awesome!!!

Hello everyone..

Just popping in to ask, where do you watch Healer online? I watched at viki.com before this... just wondering where else to watch korean dramas? preferably in 720p since I want to download it.. Thanks...

@tomoyo1010 ... aww such sweet remarks.  thank you for your kind words.  i know how you feel.  in as much as i miss healer i think it's about time to reel back into normalcy.  once i am done with Healing Times, I am going to be a couch potato and marathon JCW, PMY, SJN, KMK (Ahjumma) dramas and of course YJT movies ... tee hee hee ... I have only seen one drama of PMY (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) which is among my favorites.  Currently watching City Hunter and I see similarities to Healer but I should say Healer is my top favorite drama to-date.  Both CH and Healer are both good just flavored differently :-) 

@tomoyo1010 Hi Chingu! D'awww thank you, I missed all of you too.

The thing is, school almost ate me alive and just now managed to spew me back out again. I srsly hate being a student. :)) But now I'm back and ready to rock! Kindly inform me if you gals need more of my help with the HIFP/blog.