[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

To everyone who loved the Teaser video, bow down to the master @NoxN ! I swear she can read my mind! I just told her once how I wanted the teaser and she came up with thisssssssssssssss. You cannot know how blown away I was !

Also guys, @sunshine15 and @kanyaprasetyo are trying to make the Blog more Healerish. So it might look a bit weird here and there :)
Keep calm and reply the video :)

OMG! I love reading all of your lists on how Healer broken all drama cliche... That is soooo true. And that is the reasons why I love Healer so much. It was really unpredictable. Like for example, I thought MH would have a love triangle with JH and YS but Healer did not give us that. It was just dreadful when I thought they would go there when MH bought Someday. Thank God it didn't.

Then, I also thought that YS would be really pissed when she found out who JH was but once gain she didn't. Then, the part where that ex-police die and JH was holding him and YS saw that. I had nightmare because I thought that would be the causes of their separation. That YS would think he did killed the ex-police but once again SJN was soooo DAEBAK and didn't not give us that. Instead she gave us that AWESOME scene, where JH and YS loves are truely began. *swoon*

And... soooooo many other un-cliche stuff.. hehehe

@sanika

Thank you for the blog.. it is awes
@Artist2601 said: Am I the only one who is slow in detecting this 'movie mistake'?
After repeatedly watching this scene, I just realised that Jung Hoo put the blood pack in front, but Det. Yoon shooted him from behind?
Well, I was trying hard to convince myself that he shifted it to the back while he was walking to the scene. Haha

To everyone who loved the Teaser video, bow down to the master @NoxN ! I swear she can read my mind! I just told her once how I wanted the teaser and she came up with thisssssssssssssss. You cannot know how blown away I was !

Also guys, @sunshine15 and @kanyaprasetyo are trying to make the Blog more Healerish. So it might look a bit weird here and there :)

Hi, so not all the casts know about this project? Or they have known about it but haven't given their response yet? I have spread this to their IG but my comments are always buried within seconds :(

@sunshinefate, as I recall reading a few pages back, the teaser was shown before the cast and crew watched the last episode, in a movie theatre nonetheless. And the crew from HIFP will update us with the progress. Stay tuned!

@sanika, please send my thanks to the rest of the crew who worked on the project. You guys are amazing!

Well done & thank you so much to HIFP team..you guys are amazing!! Appreciate all your hardwork from the begining of the project until it's beautifuly done! Good job!! :-bd

I really wanna share the HIFP link with the other cast + team production on their ig or twitter but most of them didnt read in english & may ignore international fan comments... I appreciate if someone could create a simple message & translate to hangul so that we can post / spam / flooding their sns account with the message about HIFP project..

sunshinefate said:

Daebak - touching 1100 pages and so it seems like we are still not over Healer.Looking at the after party photos, it looks like all the actors were there. Staff from Someday and Double S. Great to see the positive atmosphere. Now what should I do? Marathon Healer again! *actually I am on Ep 6 :P
And the Healer International Fan Project -  I am speechless ! Wonderful site and definitely will reach a lot of fans who might only have discovered the awesomeness that is Healer. 

sunshine15 said: List so far:
most of the cliches in kdrama , let's make a list  

1-  No scene where lead eats ramyeon.
2- no scene where the lead give a piggy ride to the female lead 

any other broken clichés ??

3 - no second lead syndrome4 - no misunderstandings5 - no letting go of the one you love just to "protect" him/her 6- No love triangle 
7- No arrogant-jerk lead male 
8. NO evil female antagonist! (thank god!)

9.NO DRINKING SESSION IN SIDEWALK STALL...  10.  no  shedding tears while kissing 
11. No evil or hateful in-laws 12. No body gets or dies of cancer
13. NO DEAD-FISH KISSES! YAY! NOT A SINGLE ONE! DOUBLE YAY   !!!14. No amnesia. And no abandoned child-love interest characters who turned out to be siblings. 

Lemme add to this:
15. No absconding and irresponsible dads while the daughter's working part-times (always more than 1, Lol!) and saving up to return the money.. In fact, Appa from Healer's my most favorite kdrama dad of all times!!
16. No singing on top of your lungs at the karaoke (noraebang).. Lol! 
17. No Jjimjilbang (korean bath houses) scenes with leads wearing matching pink and blue outfits.. And no breaking of hard-boiled eggs using the other's forehead :))