[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Awww Daejong Ship (Daeyong-Jongsoo) looks like sailing in the wrap up party :)) :))

@romanov @tehlimau please delete the pics/video on your quoted post.. In soompi, you can't quote picture or video.. Simply edit your post and delete it.. thanks in advance! :)

As I was re-watching Episode 2, I realised I had another take away from Healer, and I just felt so connected with it. First, I am a law student, and second, I always wanted to put up a business which involve things that I love - books and coffee, always wanted to own a coffee shop with like a mini-library in it. So as I watched that first few seconds of Episode 2, CYS was narrating this: "My father always told me, the second thing you like should be your occupation, and the first thing you like should be treasured as a hobby. That is why my father's main profession is a criminal lawyer, and a cafe owner on the side.", I just felt this connection right away. Imagine seeing your dream coming to life in a drama. As I watched it, I was like, yes, this dream of mine is not entirely ridiculous, I think can do that too! That just gave me so much hope. And I guess it is also a nice lesson for everyone as well, exercise your vocation, and do the things that you love. It think it can be done. :D

Annyeong chinguss. So I just finished watching Healer. Aaaaah still can't believe that it's over :-S  :'(

Healer turned out to be a really satisfying drama until the end. Although the ending was rushed, but it's still daebak and it's the best we can get! But in my opinion one more episode would have been perfect to wrapped up everything perfectly hehe

Healer is definitely one of the best dramas of 2014/2015 and it has obviously gone straight into my top 3 fav kdramas of all time!
Healer has not once let me down, it gets better and better every episode. It has a great plot, well paced, and NEVER a boring scene.
It has a whole lot of action, love and some surprising twists. Applause to all the casts and crews for their hard work!! =D> =D> =D>

Huaaaaa it's sooo sad to think that we would no longer have Jung Hoo and Young Shin to wait for every week :(

Thank you chingus for all your posts, insights, live recaps, pics and for making this thread a meaningful and awesome experience :-*
Gonna miss Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young! Fingers crossed they work together again soon <3

Whew, I need to work hard to get myself emotionally detached from this drama :D

ANNYEONG HEALER-YAAA

ps: now that Healer's over, I'm back to hating Mondays X_X

tumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo2_250.giftumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo4_250.gif
tumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo6_250.giftumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo1_250.gif
tumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo3_250.giftumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo7_250.gif
tumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo5_250.giftumblr_njktp4TSka1rngqpbo8_250.gif

The things I like:
the sound of the camera shutter he makes. his big hands. smiling eyes. and big embraces.

cr: http://linheys.tumblr.com

haha.. I'm just assuming... ji chang wook is just too cute without a girlfriend. :-)

dear sis if you want to live peacefully refrain from making such comment coz this could kill millions of healerites hehehe just joking...love you sis :)>-

Guest wizengamot

hello!!! i'm kinda newbie here but not really. i was commenting on PMY thread before healer starts to air but i hiatus on soompi for a few months and now i'm back because i'm looking for my tribe or people who appreciates and fuss over HEALER!!! (I LOVE THIS!!!!) and i know that i'll only found them in soompi and i land here. btw, i'm sarah, nice to meet you all :) (healer pulled me back to soompi)

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

It is impossible for a guy like JCW (with 6 ex girlfriends during high school) didn't has any gf when we all know that he is now a famous celebrity..probably he dont want her gf to get hurt by taking selfie or pic with PMY or he is in the midst of trying to break up with his current gf just because he fall for PMY...gagagaggagaga 8-X

If JCW gf read this, please dont kill me..lalalala :P

we need respect here please.. just create your own forum ok

larienssi said: As I was re-watching Episode 2, I realised I had another take away from Healer, and I just felt so connected with it. First, I am a law student, and second, I always wanted to put up a business which involve things that I love - books and coffee, always wanted to own a coffee shop with like a mini-library in it. So as I watched that first few seconds of Episode 2, CYS was narrating this: "My father always told me, the second thing you like should be your occupation, and the first thing you like should be treasured as a hobby. That is why my father's main profession is a criminal lawyer, and a cafe owner on the side.", I just felt this connection right away. Imagine seeing your dream coming to life in a drama. As I watched it, I was like, yes, this dream of mine is not entirely ridiculous, I think can do that too! That just gave me so much hope. And I guess it is also a nice lesson for everyone as well, exercise your vocation, and do the things that you love. It think it can be done. :D