[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

i dont know whether it is Healer withdrawal symptom or not but i keep looking for its news, new updates about Healer and the actors/actresses.
besides, im also looking forward to the news between our 2 main leads (i mean Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, not Jung Hoo and Young Shin!!) :))

Seeing you guys trying so hard to learn Hangul, I feel ashamed of myself! I’ve always want to learn how to read and write Hangul, and because I’ll be traveling to Korea in March, I thought it would be useful. BUT, it’s not easy. HAHA I tried memorizing the “alphabets” and also try recognising them in Korean words, but I’m still having a difficult time. I’m not trying to pull you guys down; I have to admit my motivation isn’t there yet. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK OF LEARNING HANGUL!

And when I order the DVD and realised that it’s gonna come with the scripts, I was exciting again to learn. But just thinking of me reading the scripts make me wanna faint!

So pretty please to those who read Hangeul, I’ll be camping here in this thread for translations! THANK YOU! 

I think JCW is really on rest mode right now. He like updated his IG three times now, today. He just uploaded a photo of his manager. This guy is teasing his own manager. :)) They have quite a good relationship, don't you think, like they are good friends. 

One lil question I wanted to ask SJN writer-nim is whether she has intended Detective Yoon to have this crush on his Sunbae from the start.

When he first said he liked this Sunbae to Teacher I only see it as he admired this Sunbae because of her commitment and skills.

But I see how he talks to Ahjumma when she hack into his laptop I was like O_O. He sounds so like a lovesick puppy!!! And the final kiss on the mobile phone? Perfect. Curious to know if that kiss was written in the script. Lol.

Haha. I got my answer. In ep19 script SJN only wrote that Yoon smiling to himself. Not the kiss off the hand phone. The added kiss was sooo much better!

Cant stay away from the forum, having bad bad withdrawals, still constantly reading and smiling/laughing at all ur posts!! ^^ And Jcw is rly resting huh, 3 times in a row IG update! Not complaining though.. Hehe I miss the drama so badly alr:( i wna go back to the weekly ritual of whining for previews!!

Peeking into parts of the script and I noticed tt in the script, ep19, JH only said to Ahjumma "Believe in me." But the actual drama JH said "I am healer, believe in me."

Becoz that was the exact same thing he said to Gu Sung Cheol the sense of nostalgia just hit me like a truck and the fact tt tmrw will be final episode.

Love the additional to the script. Whoever added that sentence. Jjang!!!!

@Canavalia Your insightful post has me thinking, and thinking, and thinking. Thank you for the necessary wake up call.

I'm a sociologist, and I can say that with my profession I should've been more critical. But what can I say, I guess I have lots of Kim Moon Shik in me.

Back in 2014, there was an uproar at my workplace due to communism suspicions. In a movie event about a past political tragedy, several angry society elements ransacked the location. Allegedly, a student wore a T-shirt with hammer and hoe symbol.

In the end, our university chairman was harassed by the police and he agreed to apologize. The student was expelled. Our department was threatened, the police and the army stated that they would interrogate us and raid our belongings (laptops, books, etc).

At that moment, all I felt was fear. I feared for my family, what if they found the pamphlets that a religious organization regularly sent me...would they think of interrogating me? Would I be able to handle the pressure...etc.

Watching Healer gave me hope, it made me think that perhaps I should teach my son and my students to be better than me. But when Song Ji-na said that we shouldn't dream of eradicating corruption and fighting for absolute freedom...I'm once again reminded of how old I am, how powerless I am, etc. My country is one of the most corrupt ones in the world and I don't think I'll be able to change it.

juzluvpink said: Peeking into parts of the script and I noticed tt in the script, ep19, JH only said to Ahjumma "Believe in me." But the actual drama JH said "I am healer, believe in me." Becoz that was the exact same thing he said to Gu Sung Cheol the sense of nostalgia just hit me like a truck and the fact tt tmrw will be final episode. Love the additional to the script. Whoever added that sentence. Jjang!!!!
Where did you peek them from? I'm curious. Did they post it somewhere?