[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Now that our leads are taking a break- like sleeping and

reading manga, I wonder whether they will miss filming. They have been acting as

another character for 3 months and I wonder whether they miss being PBS /SJH or

CYS. Or even, miss there other leads company? Hehe

But then again, I think they need to be very professional in

this area so they can move on with their lives. Haizzz, just makes me more sad

that they have to move on from Healer, Seo Jung Hoo and Chae Young Shin. 

Yeah will JCW wake up and reach his hp immediately and called PMY "CYS, uh-di-yah? " ;;)

wpid-img_y_zc2cojjg.jpg?w=600이 방치구 매니져놈아 이거 못볼줄 알았냐… #배틀 #매니져vs배우 #싸우자 #덤벼라 #오랫만에 #결투 #신청 #각오해라
 This Bang Chi Gu manager jerk, did you think I wouldn’t see this… #Battle #manager vs actor #let’s fight #bring it on #it’s been a long time #duel #request #get ready *The words in the screen shot circled in red are his manager’s comment on his previous post. It reads “Sometimes?! This jerk…Look at this actor with no manners”
cr:jcwkitchen
hahha their relationship is good...puppy  must enjoying his free time now  ;;):(

credit to KCW Kitchen...

3OgVfjv.jpg

이 방치구 매니져놈아 이거 못볼줄 알았냐…

#배틀 #매니져vs배우 #싸우자 #덤벼라 #오랫만에 #결투 #신청 #각오해라

This Bang Chi Gu manager jerk, did you think I wouldn’t see this…

#Battle #manager vs actor #let’s fight #bring it on #it’s been a long time #duel #request #get ready

*The words in the screen shot circled in red are his manager’s comment on his previous post. It reads “Sometimes?! This jerk…Look at this actor with no manners”

- his relationship with his manager is so cute, this only proves that JCW is reading every single comment of his SNS updates

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook Shares His Thoughts on Wrapping Up “Healer”fitzdarcy February 11, 2015 SOOMPIJi Chang Wook Shares His Thoughts on Wrapping Up “Healer”

Actor Ji Chang Wook shared his thoughts on “Healer” as he celebrated the show at a wrap up party.

“Healer” aired its final episode on February 10 and the staff and actors gathered at a restaurant the next day to celebrate the successful completion of the drama. A crowd of fans gathered around the entrance of the restaurant to catch a glimpse of Ji Chang Wook. Fans of many nationalities were present, from Korean to South American to Chinese. When Ji Chang Wook arrived, he greeted his fans then went in to join the “Healer” cast and crew inside the restaurant.

Relaying his thoughts on wrapping up the drama, he said, “It’s a relief that filming was completed safely. I was happy because I got to work with good people. I still feel hectic. I need some time to settle down. Since I’m at this wrap up party, I want to enjoy myself and play.”

As he was filming scenes up until the morning of the day that the last episode aired, he had not yet felt removed from the project. Revealing his lingering thoughts about the show, he stated, “I still want to think and talk more about this project. I’m going to talk with the writer and director about it some more.”

Was he satisfied with how “Healer” ended? He shared, “There are some things that I feel could’ve been better but I’m glad it was a happy ending.”

To the fans who watched “Healer,” he relayed a message of thanks, saying “Thank you so much for loving ‘Healer.’ I’ll work hard to show you an even better side of me in the future.”

Guest Canavalia

ruizaio

said: Writer SJN answered some fan questions at her website. Here are some of those.

Q: What is your favorite scene of Helaer?A: I would have to say the elevator scene.

It was something impossible to shoot with the time and money we had.

Yet, the director told me to write it. So my assistants and I researched the design of elevators day and night and devised a way for JH to rescue her, while keeping the cost low... and while my script was pathetic, they shot a masterpiece. Afterwards, we just couldn't afford any more action scenes like that. I hope the director and the actors get to work on a movie or something where they can really flex their muscles without worrying about the cost.

Q: When was the moment KMS started to believe that he didn't do anything wrong?A: I don't really know. All I know is that he was such a vulnerable person who couldn't stand it without deceiving himself like that.

I think we all have a little bit of KMS in us

. I do that, too, sometimes. Going through a series of steps. Keep deceiving others, eventually start deceiving myself, and then you can only fall asleep once you've successfully fooled yourself. I had such times, too.

Q: What is the message you wanted to send out to the youth today who are put off by politics or social justice?A: One of the questions JCW had asked on the phone was about JH telling MJ that he's just figured out who he needs to fight against, "What and how much did JH figure out here?"My reply was about a quote I liked back in my twenties, "

I can't be free if the people around me aren't free. Therefore, I fight for their freedom so that I may be free.

" He gave a hearty laugh and said that he got it. I think this quote was one of the messages I wanted to say to the youth. Of course, love comes before that.

Q: What triggered you to work on Healer?A: It was something I wanted to write about before I retire as a drama writer. Something about the parents' generation and the children's generation. But as

I could see that the viewership ratings wouldn't be good

, I only harbored the idea in my heart. But then Director Lee Jungsub came to me several times to encourage. When I feared the most when I started was about whether I could really take on the children's perspective.

I'd keep trying to lecture from the parents' perspective, could I possibly take on the child's perspective with objective eyes?

Like that, I started writing the backstory of JH, and thought that it might work, and that's how it got started.

Q: What do you think is the right way of fighting against the Elders of this world?A: I don't think it's worth it to fight against the elders of today. We'll all soon die and leave this world.

What I fear is the youth of today becoming just like us and doing the same things we did. So don't take after us.

Find today what you're most interested in doing... what makes you most happy... what you love the most.

Find it and protect it.

Q: I heard that Healer is based on many real life cases. Could you tell us what they were?A: There are too many of them, and

actually citing names would get me in trouble

She'll do more tomorrow.

Haha, that wasn't a hater. It was his manager. He was teasing his manager. The one who commented was his manager, his manager was probably trolling him that time. And he said, you thought I wouldn't see this? :)

See translation at jichangwookoppa in IG. 

JCW now has time to read all those comments on ig / weibo..these celebrity they actually did read those comments...it's time for us to spam his ig and ask him why yesterday he didnt take some pic with PMY!! Lol B-)

I am so happy about the Q&A. It makes feel more connected to healer. I can re watch it again keeping all these facts in mind.

But I feel cheated about one fact. CYS should come to know about healer under her bed and that he was checking out her legs. Not fair. He would got kicked for that. :\"> :))

uctqepe said:

1. Nominate 2 scene of our couple that you think most beautiful and fit to describe them. If you can, please provide picture (HD) and UNEDITED, means just the screencaps. I was thinking the snow kiss, the holding hand while sleeping on couch, the elevator where JH wanted to kiss the scared YS, anything else?

2. Give me THREE words that you think describe our couple. From me: TRUST, FATE, PARTNER.

Please tag me when you give ur answers! and thank you for those who have given your answers and picture. sorry cannot tag everyone!

THANK YOU GUYS!

@Canavalia I like how realistic you were in your interpretation of SJN's thoughts, that she did not intend to send the message that youth should fight to completely eradicate corruption, or the elders of the present, but rather fight to keep them to a minimum. So youth would not be lost in the idea of a perfect society. Because we all know we cannot make corruption go away completely. Some countries, in mine, for example, corruption is deeply engrained in culture and somewhat institutionalised, and it sucks, we are in this vicious cycle, which we cannot break even if we change administrations every six years. Awesome read! Thanks! :) 

azzurri said: sunshine15 said: thanks so much @ruizaio! Looking forward to reading more amazing insights from her and you! About her writing style changing a lot, I need to check out some of her previous works.. If u're familiar with her writing, is there any SJN drama that you'd say had excellent characters (kinda like Healer)? Asking 'cos characters are the most important thing in a kdrama for me.. they make or break a drama, at least for me..

Guest Canavalia

@Noxn
Omg, this is just to beautiful - I need this poster-sized  - for my door! AWSOME!!!

@larienssi  

Oh, I got goosebumps reading your comment.Yes, this is exactly what I mean. There is no use giving up yourself for the bigger picture - your happiness, your people should always come first. Being on alert on this level is something everybody can do.My ex-boyfriend *eerr* was super engaged in politics. Always on the hunt, fighting "evil elders". While I appreciate people doing this, it is surely not something everybody can do. It's just too much of a burden.In the end he was always conflicted,... got divorced , had a mental breakdown, thought of suicide and is now diagnosed as depressive and unable to function normally in society. And he "only" fought corruption in Germany - there are places that have much more as you mentioned.