[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Turkishrose

Hello guys, I'm one of the lurker here on soompi, but thought just to take a moment and thank you all so much for your wonderful insightful and amusingly funny threads to always had me in smiles. I always checked it the moment I woke up just to see what you guys are up too.

Your gifs, links, vids, arts, all so great. Thanks you guys, totally appreciate everything.

**bows down humbly **

pnaysurfer84 said: Wow! I downloaded the RAW during my lunch time and came home and the subs were out for Healer Ep. 20. That was fast!

Hear ye! Hear ye! Thoughts and more thoughts!

Again, I want to thank the live recappers, commentators, translators, lurkers and Soompi members for their utmost dedication to providing the thread with laughs, convos and heartfelt memories with what Healer has brought us.

Episode 20 - What went through my head-time
1. Video - SJHs love confession to CYS for the JUST-IN-CASE-SOMETHING-HAPPENS-TO-ME genre.
2. Plans, Plans and more Plans - How to plot and win by going undercover and teaming up with the baddies. Genius plan of "fake" death (obviously SJN writer-nim watches too many movies and TV shows)
3. Daebak OTP and what-the-crack additional love lines for everyone hahahaha!!!
4. When the guy that was suppose to kill the informant was THE SAME BADDIE DUDE from your previous Monday-Tuesday drama (WHAT!?!?!?!?)

There are loose ends that could have been cleared before the drama ended but I wouldn't want SJN-nim, PD-nim, the cast and crew to have done it differently. It might not have been what we all wanted (duh! I seriously wanted to see YS and JH with kids and pets too). But at least we know that our OTP is together and will be fighting for each other and their loved ones whatever the cost.

Thank you, Healer cast and crew.

I finally got around to watching the final episode, and I just realized ... if JH only had that ONE blood pack on him all the time in the airport, then ... damn, even if Detective Yoon was pretty useless as a detective, at the very least, he's one hell of a sharp shooter to hit that pack from a side angle in a tense and (somewhat) uncontrolled situation. Was that a live bullet too? If so, that took a lot of confidence to shoot and not be afraid of accidentally killing JH for real instead.

are these two dating secretly ? This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to I bet they're dating for real....from they way they're look each other... Holding hands, smile each other, hugging.. Is different with other couple of k drama who have no feeling toward each other... It's different I can tell. I ship them cincaru... Even I want him so badly for my self...

Guest sweetyshasha19

so my withdrawal symptom start today..seriuosly healer ost keep playing in my mind..

GOSH it takes time for me to heal this syndrome...urghh Big thanks to all the cast of Healer for this awesome drama! I do think jcw and pmy also must overcome their withdrwal symptom like us hehe

i'll continue to rewatch again..read all the news and always support our otp.

just date plzzz JCW & PMY :x

Guest dew lite

shinomorisagara said: Now that we are all done with the best obsession ever, I'd like to get a couple of things off my chest

To Soompiers:
I'm thankful for the fact that we were all here banding together  throughout the best addiction ever! You guys made it easy for me to not lose my mind over the writer's cruel cliff hangers. Love you all

To the writer:
1-Thank you for breaking all K-drama stereotypes

2- Thank you for creating an awesome heroin. For not making her stupid and making the guy fall for her kind heart as is usually the norm in k-drama. Thank you for making YS a logical character, for making her recognizably feminine despite her being a tomboy, for writing her as someone who is insanely cute, and for making us admit that she's cute rather than nod dismissively at other characters who try to convince us that she's cute. Thank you for making her the strong female lead that she is, and for writing her as the impatient passionate woman that we have come to love to see with JH.

3- Thank for not making a jerk and a total richard simmons out of our hero. Thank you for making his love for YS justifiable and not seem like something that has come straight out of a fairy tale. Thank you for making him unique, yet recognizably human, for not turning him into a bitter richard simmons who has issues with his mother, for writing him as an innocent fella who does not play games, who is not in denial, and who is courageous enough to confess his feelings. Thank you for making all three personas lovable, and most importantly THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE MOST ADORABLE CHARACTER EVER! URE PARK BONG SOO

4- Thank you for making YS's dad an awesome father and not cast him off as a control freak or an irresponsible father running from debt collectors as is sadly the norm in K-drama.

5- Thank you for creating the most awesome Ahjumma ever and for making us Ahujmmas proud!

6- Thank you for mixing humor with the serious moments so artistically.

7- Thank you for the most emotional and most romantic plot I have ever come across. There was not a single cheesy moment that I could think of. You are the best.

8- Thank you for creating strong female characters.

9-  Thank you for the super eventful plot that didn't exhibit a single dull moment and that managed to remain interesting to the very end.

10- Finally, thank you for creating Healer <3 

Ji Chang Wook. You are awesome. The only handsome guy I've seen so far who really knows how to act. You have taken Lee Jun Ki's spot and you've earned it. Please let us see you in another drama before you head off to do your military service.

Park Min Yong, never liked you before, but you have won me over with Yong Shin. I admit now that you're a great actress. You are awesome.

Guest uctqepe

saved2K said:
Chinese fans are so good ah, they spotted that our Healer couple is not the only one dating in the rooftop lol
don't know if this has been posted before here but I find this really funny :)

Guest snowhite1989

I'll be waiting for your fanfic..... \:D/ :-bd

You explained it nicely because that was me too. I've been watching kdrama's for a very long time and Healer was the one that made me delurk and join soompi so I can comment and get things off my chest. I too will be looking forward to your fanfic :D

Guest blossomnagr

DRAMA RECAPSHealer: Episode 20 (Final)by javabeans | February 10, 2015 | 12 Comments

healer20-00181a.jpg

It’s oooooooover! Are we all still alive? And satisfied? And coherent?

Healer wraps up its run in the spirit of the rest of the series, with one more tightly planned mission characterized by tight planning and twists that are fun and feel-good… and maybe also a twist or two that’ll take a year off your life. But while there are a few hairy moments, I can report that I’m still standing, still (mostly) coherent, and still happy. Thanks for a fun ride, Healer-ya! K, let’s do this.

Read more : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-20-final/

Guest yanni.aliah97_at_gmail.com_stv

wow i've been a silent reader and now that healer has ended i'm so gonna miss watching those sweet moments. I just love healer so much words cannot express my feelings. It's the best drama i've ever watched (( truly the bomb )) and i hope i'm gonna find another drama so addicting like this. Ji Chang Wook is pure love <3 i want to see him more kyaaaaaa ~

Guest uctqepe

Omg you guys made me sign in to comment. I've been stalking this thread since Dec but never commented LOL! You guys didnt catch that? OMG... They were sitting in a very.. Ahem... Suggestive position. Replay! Everybody! Hit replay! Wakakaka

Its their fave position! LOOL but usually on JH's sofa.. KAKAKAKAKAKAK