[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Awww... This is the end. So sad but thanks for the wonderful journey Healer Team. It was a beautiful love story with a awesome thread. We hit 1000 pages too and we did it with great style in the last episode.

Thanks @all for the recaps, fan arts, videos, gif set, pics, news and everything... All of you are amazing here. Thank you very much to the cast too and SJN writer nim. I'm your fan since now

=D> =D> =D>

aigoo...do i have to make a new comment about my reaction after watching final episode? Gahhhh...my unstable adrenaline at 10.00pm (11.00pm SK time) has gone back to normal now at 1.23am..i'm sleepy...hahaha.. @sanika i already emailed to you my spontaneous reaction comments after watching the final episode..nite everyone...i dont get enough sleep yesterday after watching ep 19 and now i have to force myself to sleep coz i got 4 hours before i had to go to work tomorrow morning.. I-)

Seriously guys, i admire those who can coherently type their final thoughts on the episode/the series because i  JUST CAN NOT (yet)! My mind can't process everything yet probably because it's still in denial stage that HEALER just ended! 
If i were to say one thing about the entire series it would be this:
HEALER IS TRULY REMARKABLE. 
Maybe after getting some sleep and watching the episode again with sub, i can come up with a more fitting reaction that would do the show justice. Because right now, i just... ugh! No more episodes to wait for weekly!!  :((

Guest princesscinderella

1000+PAGES says it all! =D>
Healer is indeed an amazing drama from the beginning until the end..Low ratings? Well it doesn't really matter because deep inside we all know what Healer is..Congratulations everyone! We all contributed to Healer's extreme popularity..Luckily, we made a right choice to watch this drama...JCW and PMY will surely be missed..Now that we reached the end, it's quite sad because our Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again..We had a happy ending but the end means that there will be no more JH-YS scenes to look forward to.. Seriously at this rate, how can we move on?

JH and YS's date:
JH: Miss, do u have time?YS: I told u not to say things like that.JH: Should we go for a drive at night?YS: To where?JH: Anyplace u want.YS's narration: When i hold his hand, i always get the feeling that everything is going to be alright. That feeling starts at my hand, enters my whole body and then i relax. It's amazing really! A one of the kind in the world it's-okay-now hand.
JH's interview continues: Question, what are my likes? High places, first snow, small hands, white blanket (@eylrx edited) and her hair....what are my dislikes? Anything that prevents us from being together..
YS's narration: What i like...his voice, his big hands, his smiling eyes..

Healer is over.... i will hate monday from now on....

i hate monday without healer...

it would be wonderful if they give us special episode about jh cys healer couple... with kids and pet... contributing together solve some problem from ajumma...

cys drives car and has healer glasses now...

best otp ever....

at least i can watch 4 last eps of pinnocio, last 6 eps of rosy lovers and hyde jkyl hyun bin oppa seriously....

if pd nim gives me, sorry, gives us special eps... i wont watch those other drama...

thank you thank you

i cant sleep now after @uctqepe‌ slap and @namyo @dk_sadia‌ @sunshine15‌ torturing comment before...

so happy...

A reaction statement.... WOW!!!

So many thoughts are running through my mind but I am still perplexed as to how a drama "Healer" can invade every part of a person's life. From the beginning to the finale it had me.

I think episode 20 was the topping of a delicious cake. It gave us every element of a truly amazing story. Laughter, sadness, intrigue, sweetness and excitement. I could not ask for more.

Its been 2 years since I've started to look at kdramas this is the first time ever that I am determined to purchase the DVD.

Now that it has ended, a sad feeling has overtaken me. Its like when a good friend came to visit and the time spent was great, now its time for them to leave. Although in your mind you knew that time would come but your heart is not ready to say goodbye

So too with Healer. I'm not ready so I hope our paths meet again with a season 2 or even a special.

My heartfelt thank you to the writers and staff and especially to the actors that gave so much of themselves to create an awesome drama..

Healer webtoon ended with OTP wedding. How perfect. Why not our drama? Sadly, they didn't have enough time to include it. If they didn't have enoguh time, then why not add time? They should have made it 50 episodes. If we had a wedding, I'd be on cloud nine. When I'll go to sleep, I'll have to dream about our couple wedding and cute little babies. LOL!

GNubBHt.jpg?1

cr: Healer DC

Back to our drama, after downloading and watching in good quality, I actually loved it even more.
It felt less rushed this time. Maybe when I'll watch with subtitles I will feel it wasn't rushed at all.

Edit: I wish the subtitle will be uploaded to subscene ASAP, so I'll be able to watch this episode.
I think I will download this drama in 1080p! I never did it before, but I think it's a must this time.

Just watched episode 19 and I can't believe the last episode was today and Healer is now over. Ep 19 was just sooo epic  \m/ Ahjumma and JH action was really appreciated and now the four ases are to fight together !!!!!!!! wiiiiii give me ep 20 with eng sub please  :-bd
For the last time - Healer Hwaiting :-bd  :x

Guest greencross

How to bid goodbye to Healer?

Can i say Healer is my modern day Superhero? lol forget about Superman or Batman when you have Healer as boyfriend