[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

seinhi said: I feel so down right now, i might cry right when tonight ep end. I'm not a person who cry easily. (The only drama that make me cry is one litre of tear, i believe it's a drama everyone will cry if they watch) 
But now i feel i will cry slowly for a long time after Healer end. I didn't know i would love Healer this much.
I will rewatch 20 eps over and over again. This drama is also a rare one which doesn't make me bore to rewatch, there will be new feels each time.
Anyway, can someone trans this news about SJN, she talks about Healer. http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=653685

Before the episode starts.. I want to thank and hug you guys... All of you on this thread made everyday awesome ever since healer began especially loved that week where everyone was discussing JCW and his armpit.

Feeling all emotional now that it is the end of healer.

I think I'm not at all ready to face this fact that I'll never see Healer/Seo Jung-hoo/Bongsookie and Chae Young-shin again... How do you say your goodbye to these truly unforgettable characters who you've grown to love so much! 
It's hardly a surprise that I'll miss Seo Jung-hoo and Young-shin for a long, long time, especially considering when even the thought of not seeing Secretary Oh, SS Boss, Moon-shik, Someday guys, Dae Yong makes me so sad.. Lol! 
I guess many of us, if not all of us, are gonna be crying by the end of this episode.. (and no, not because we got a bad finale episode, Lol!).. Guess I'll need to start figuring out what life without Healer means.. Lol! 
#WhyDoesHealerHaveToEnd #CantSayGoodByeHealerNotYet

Guest Eiza Zazhan

Hello guys.... where can i watch live streaming KBS2 Healer for tonight? I use the kbs.co.kr but i think they block for live streaming tonight... I get this msg 본 방송은 저작권 관련으로 서비스 하지 않습니다.

Help me please :)

Guest keroppikero

Eiza Zazhan said: Hello guys.... where can i watch live streaming KBS2 Healer for tonight? I use the kbs.co.kr but i think they block for live streaming tonight... I get this msg 본 방송은 저작권 관련으로 서비스 하지 않습니다.

Help me please :)